HERE WE GO AGAIN... - suggestions please for an upcoming (kickass) run

SeanyK

Awards
  • Established
So... sorry for the banter but just read through it... it gets better...

It's been a few months since my last but with AAS/DS, that being 5 weeks of epi/pro-dien. I have a few other cycles under my belt, and for the most part the only legal ds i havn't yet tried besides all these new freakin things coming out left and right these days in response to all the raids and product ceas n desist letters are... superdrol, phera/ergo, 1-ad (dont care for the new but never used it or the old good stuff), m-1,4add... basically, anything else that is currently sold i have tried at one point or another.

some of you know me for those of you who don't, I'm not a newb. Young, but well read.

current shape - out of shape.... well thats all relative. usually i'm in serious condition but half way throw the summer just got so busy i left the gym and never made it back with a few randm workouts here and there. I'm starting fresh have a little bit of mass to gain back, a little bit of fat to lose, and more or less am after a more favorable body composition... one that rivals or could hpefully beat my previous conditioning. so you could say i'm primed as f*ck.

Anyway...

In the heat of all this ACL labs bullsh*t, and pro-dien taking some serious heat right now, i'd like to stock up on the 1-t-tren beofre its forever gone. I've used sustain alpha with great results and trus pp's td products and would like to give one with a hormone in it a try. so the twin pack at nutra for 109 looks pretty good to me.

MY QUESTION is what else am I gonna take along with it. No way in hell thats all i'm gonna take lol :18: because i like to stay on 5 and hit on 17; like to live dangerously, well, in a manner as safe as possibly can be done. ha.

MY THOUGHTS:

* all proposed protocols will incorporate 300mcg GHRP-6 / 300mcg Frag 176 daily, with the possibility of 300mcg/day cjc1295 thrown in there. melanotan II throughout just cause, what can i say, the girls just f*cking love it. (for reference i have plenty experience with all the peps mentioned above)
* also, other than the obvious supports, i'll be keeping cortisol at bay with 7keto and VAT attack, prolactin under control with p5p, and will be taking bulk Pslin with preworkout meals, and maybe more throughout the day. also plenty of gynemea sylvestre to keep blood sugar low so that insulin stays low and that my GH levels stay high. this area of my arsenal along with the peps should have some great effects in addition to how great the peps are already on their own, and in conjuction with anabolics, i can only imagine what its gona be like.

1)
week 1 1T-Tren / 330mg Furazadrol (furaguno)
week 2 '' / ''
week 3 '' / ''
week 4 '' / ''
week 5 '' / ''
week 6 '' / ''

2)
week 1 1T-Tren / 330mg Furazadrol (furaguno) / Protodrol (dose tbd)
week 2 '' / '' / "
week 3 '' / '' / "
week 4 '' / '' / "
week 5 '' / '' / "
week 6 '' / '' / "

3)
week 1 1T-Tren / / Cynostane (dose tbd)
week 2 '' / ''
week 3 '' / ''
week 4 '' / ''
week 5 '' / ''
week 6 '' / ''

4)
Basically i'm open to the idea of 6 weeks 1T-Tren whilst incorporating either my fura stash, my sd stash, or any of the new ones like cynostane or protodrol (liver ease sounds pleasant). I'd probably limit the compounds to three.

Any thoughts and suggestions would be much appreciated. I really don't want that twin pack to sell out yet... that **** better stay for a minute.

whatup! to everybody long time no speak been busy, but your input would be much appreciated. I really duno what to make of these litterally BRAND NEW hormones but they're still so appealing. anything 'new' is for that matter i think.