take a look and give me advice :)

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.53%

Red face take a look and give me advice :)

i've done three cycles in the past year, 2x of M-drol, 1x of Epistane to H-drol (Havoc, whatever, same stuff).
    i've used tamoxifen and clomid like i needed to after each cycle.

im pretty sure it's not gyno, i've seen pics of it and it looks NOTHING at all like what i've seen. but my chest isn't as rounded out as it should be. I bench in the 265-285lb area, im 5 foot 8-9 inches tall, weigh 175 lbs roughly, depends what i eat before i weigh myself. anyway my nips dont "itch", they dont hurt when i sleep face down at night which obv would apply pressure to chest area.. theres no "hard" surface behind the nipple, just soft tissue that doesn't hurt unless i really press down into it, and even then the pain is maybe a 1 on a 10 scale..

what im wondering is, should i just try and trim down and lose some body fat to get a shaplier chest? or is this gyno and i just don't know it yet? im currently probably between 8.5-10% body fat.

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.14%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

lose BF%, maybe change the chest routine. do you do a lot of flys, cable cross overs or pec-deck work? that helped out my chest shape, it took a while but what in this life does not?
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.53%

Quote Originally Posted by lennoxchi View Post
    lose BF%, maybe change the chest routine. do you do a lot of flys, cable cross overs or pec-deck work? that helped out my chest shape, it took a while but what in this life does not?
    actually no, i dont do a lot of fly's. and i do agree i need to change up the routing, i've been doing heavy chest lifts ever since my first cycle of M-drol, probably in december. Suggest going more volume, less weight for a bit to hit the nooks and crannys of the chest? basically what i would like to see improve is the outer region and lower half, my upper chest/collar bone area is big and defined. more volume/ more fly's and exercises similar to that might be the answer? along with some cardio (i havent done cardio in months since i lost my ipod :[ )
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.57%

Outer chest = wider grip bench
    lower chest = weight dips with body lean forward and push with chest (not vertical body that's mote tris)

but vary up the routine but keep core heavy mass builders.
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.14%

Quote Originally Posted by Liftingstud View Post
    Outer chest = wider grip bench also flyslower chest = weight dips with body lean forward and push with chest (not vertical body that's mote tris) also decline bench and decline flys

but vary up the routine but keep core heavy mass builders.
    i would try and stay with a rep max of 15. 12 reps would be better but who knows? everybodies different. and get an Ipod if thats what you need for cardio....

Similar Forum Threads

1. Please give some advice
    By anon123 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-03-2011, 11:56 PM
  2. I love advice, please give me yours
    By bikeswimlive in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-27-2010, 07:38 PM
  3. NOLVADEX who can give me some advice
    By DcAult33 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4