Flavoring for Beta Methyl-Dien

Which flavors

• Total voters

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
I have never done a poll thread so we will see how this one comes out. I am working on flavoring for the beta versions of the Big-M Dien as I saw posted over here. So far I have Wild strawberry and fruit punch. The fruit punch is good but the wild strawberry is really good. So other then cinn. what flovors do you guys think is the best?

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Personally I could care less as long as it works. I would care more if I had to drink a quart of it a day.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Beer. If I can't drink during a cycle, then I can pretend to. :D

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Well it has to be strawberry to match my protein flavour or else I won't grow.
Who cares. As long as it works.

surferdude26

Awards
i dunno... im impartial to any kind of blueberry flavoring, if thats possible..

comrade

Awards
we can't taste it over the net. if you say the strawberry is good than you probabvly know better than us. your talking about a liquid right?

michael

Awards
I'd go with fruit punch as it's sorta a generic fruit flavor and not a specific one as alot of folks don't care for flavs such as straw and grape. Peace.

TMack40

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I would say strawberry or fruit punch. "Reds" are always my favorite.

azgymrat

Awards
I don't think I can choose like this. Would you be so kind a to send a sample of each so I can make an informed selection. 100ml of each should be good enough to really tell.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
I don't care about any particular flavor, just tell me how to homebrew it with flavor. I have strawberry flavor sitting in my cabinet right now.

gobig1

Awards
Sledge........ANYTHING but that disgusting, putrid, vomit-inducing cottonseed oil, honestly, when I take the liquid M1T I have hold back the urge to puke, tastes like I'm eating a mouth full of cotton balls and they are all stuck to the side of my mouth and can't get it to go away, and the oil forms an oil slick and adds to the #$%%^&% horrible taste.

Other than that, anything but CINAMON.

spoofy

Awards
it it will raise the price.. i say leave it as it is... flavoring isnt really that importent to me as long as i can get it down.

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
I say any fruit flavor is good. Peppermint & cinnamon are better than nothing, but still suck.

MaddCapp

Awards
Yeah - I'd go with peppermint or cinnamon ... but whatever is cool. I'm just looking forward to it getting here :)

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
it it will raise the price.. i say leave it as it is... flavoring isnt really that importent to me as long as i can get it down.
Sldge said flavoring would not effect price

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
I'm actually quite fond of the PEG ;)

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Fruit Punch is usually a decent flavor that can be changed a bit if need be

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Flava

I'd go with peppermint myself. But I am happy to have PEG-400, not that I am complaining. :cool:

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
Actually the M1T is extra virgin olive oil, I dont think ittastes that bad. I would actually drink that any day over the peg. Well Sifu got the fruit punch M4OHN and he didnt think it was too bad. I like the strawberry better then the fruit punch and I am going to try peppermint during the week. Right now though, anyone who ordered MD last week will be getting wild starwberry sent to them on mon. Some are stronger then others cause I had to fool around with it at first but I think i have it now.

gobig1

Awards
Actually the M1T is extra virgin olive oil, I dont think it tastes that bad. I would actually drink that any day over the peg.
Sledge, just going by what your label says about the "other ingredients";

"USP Cottonseed Oil"

Maybe I got some of the first batch, but that is definitely Cottonseed Oil and it tastes like %#$& ............ Can I add some Peppermint Oil/extract or something to flavor it up, I can barely get it down. (I know, quit being a wuss)

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
yeah you can add it, also sweet orange or something like that worked too.

karl

Awards
just recieved the beta dien...tastes fine to me. I really don't give a flyin hippy about the taste anyway. I got it for the muscles not the taste buds.

zeromagnus

Board Supporter
Awards
how about strawberry kiwi or orange mango... ;)

rhatid

Banned
Awards
just recieved the beta dien...tastes fine to me. I really don't give a flyin hippy about the taste anyway. I got it for the muscles not the taste buds.

karl...

you friggin rock!!

flexster

Awards
I have never done a poll thread so we will see how this one comes out. I am working on flavoring for the beta versions of the Big-M Dien as I saw posted over here. So far I have Wild strawberry and fruit punch. The fruit punch is good but the wild strawberry is really good. So other then cinn. what flovors do you guys think is the best?
sledge, mine taste like crap, maybe you shipped me one before adding the flavors.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
some didnt have it and I am still tweaking it as the it seems to have some of it fallingout. so some are stronger then others, flavors are new to me, Im still working on it.

flexster

Awards
some didnt have it and I am still tweaking it as the it seems to have some of it fallingout. so some are stronger then others, flavors are new to me, Im still working on it.
no biggie. keep up the good work.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
you got it bro. i needed to talk with you anyway, I have just been so busy. Ill try you tomorrow.

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
Can someone close this thread, some dumbasses keep voting on this poll.

Made me look:frustrate

diamonddave

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Damnit DmitryWI. Your post made me look. :twisted:

dd

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established