Jungle Warfare to S-drol

cujo200231

Awards
I am currently taking Jungle Warfare and let me say this. There is no doubt in my mind that this has a ph/steroid in it. I have gained 6 pounds or lean muscle in under 3 weeks on this stuff and have not altered diet, workout, etc. I am going to be finishing up the month cycle soon and was originally going to run an 8 week cycle. Now I am considering S-drol. Can I take S-drol immediately after finishing a months supply of JW? I was planning on taking 20 mg for 3 weeks then PCT. I just didnt know if JW was harsh enough on the liver to be immediately jumping into S-drol. Thanks!

russy_russ

Awards
  • Established
So you're taking something in which you have completely no idea what's in it?!

cujo200231

Awards
So you're taking something in which you have completely no idea what's in it?!
I am aware of the controversy, and it seems at most, JW is a weak steroid. I just wonder if a weak steroid followed immediately by 3 weeks or SD is extremely unsafe. I am in week 3 of JW. I need to either get another bottle of it to do the 8 week cycle or do the 4 weeks, then jump into SD for 3 weeks followed by PCT

henryhavoc

Awards
You can jump straight into an SD cycle if you want, just make sure you have a real PCT planned out for the end. No over the counter crap.

@russy - Cut him some slack, it's a propitiatory blend ;-)

Pro-Hypertrophic Proprietar Matrix: 175mg
Proprietary mormondica chrantia extract, conjugated-3,4-divanillyl tetrahydrfuran, 17a-methyl-5a-dehydroetiocholane-4,6-dien-3-one-17-ol proprietary conjugated coleonol extract.

russy_russ

Awards
  • Established
I am aware of the controversy, and it seems at most, JW is a weak steroid. I just wonder if a weak steroid followed immediately by 3 weeks or SD is extremely unsafe. I am in week 3 of JW. I need to either get another bottle of it to do the 8 week cycle or do the 4 weeks, then jump into SD for 3 weeks followed by PCT
Looks to me as you are unprepared and are getting yourself into something you probably do not know much about.

russy_russ

Awards
  • Established
You can jump straight into an SD cycle if you want, just make sure you have a real PCT planned out for the end. No over the counter crap.

Proprietary mormondica chrantia extract, conjugated-3,4-divanillyl tetrahydrfuran, 17a-methyl-5a-dehydroetiocholane-4,6-dien-3-one-17-ol proprietary conjugated coleonol extract.
A methylated propitiatory blend. It's people like such that do not know what they are putting into their bodies and end up hurting themselves.

cujo200231

Awards

Well I have revive t and nolva for my pct...so far on Jungle Warfare, I have gained 10 pounds in about 3.5 weeks. I should easily top that in 3 weeks with S-drol. So with the proper PCT, I should be able to jump into s-drol after a 4 week cycle of JW?

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
"I have gained 6 pounds or lean muscle in under 3 weeks on this stuff " quote and also

" have gained 10 pounds in about 3.5 weeks." so youve gained an extra 4lbs in approx 0.5 weeks , yet its taken you almost 3 weeks to gain 6 lbs.
Something not quite right there

cujo200231

Awards
"I have gained 6 pounds or lean muscle in under 3 weeks on this stuff " quote and also

" have gained 10 pounds in about 3.5 weeks." so youve gained an extra 4lbs in approx 0.5 weeks , yet its taken you almost 3 weeks to gain 6 lbs.
Something not quite right there
on my original post, i could have been off by a few days, but I was 6 pounds up. I am finished with my bottle on friday. I am now up 10 pounds. So probably at the 2.5 week mark, i was up 6, now I am up 10. I know it does sound insane and some of my friends are wondering what is going on. But anyways, I as just looking on some more input on going from JW to s-drol.