Finasteride for Masteron
- 09-15-2009, 09:25 PM
- 09-16-2009, 03:59 PM
Finasteride is a 5-alpha inhibitor(stops test from converting into DHT). It is DHT that causes sped up male pattern baldness. So yes it would help prevent hairloss.
Edit: My bad
- 09-16-2009, 08:18 PM
09-16-2009, 08:22 PM
masteron is already reduced and has a very similar structure to DHT- it will likely be bad for the hairline if predisposed. You could always run Minoxidil or Spiro...
09-16-2009, 10:24 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By tiro89 in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 10Last Post: 12-12-2010, 02:10 AM
- By sportsbro21 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 03-27-2009, 01:14 AM
- By deadliftmcgee in forum Weight LossReplies: 0Last Post: 10-07-2008, 12:37 PM
- By New Body in forum AnabolicsReplies: 17Last Post: 06-29-2008, 03:34 AM
- By hamper19 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 04-17-2003, 04:56 PM