Nolvodex for pre-existing gyno

T

Tatmandu

Awards
Ok, so Ive been tryin do to some research on this topic and cant seem to get a straight answer on anything, I understand it may not work at all but Im willing to give it a shot.. Just to give some background Im 28 years old and Ive had gyno since I was about 12 or 13, at age 21 I had surgery done to get rid of it, but unfortunately not all of it. Ive worked out on and off before but In January I started intense training, I went from 260 lbs to a more leaner 205, The gyno has gone down a small amount, but nothing substantial.. A friend had recommended nolvodex, so now Im tryin to find out how much, how often, how long, etc..

A

Althalus

Awards
From my understanding of the subject, Nolvadex is a SERM (Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulator) used to prevent gyno from occurring after a cycle of a steroidal/prohormonal product. Basically, think of it as blocking your body from producing (certain amounts of) estrogen...it won't do anything to remove existing gyno, your only option to remove it (especially in the case of onset gyno) that I know of is through surgery.

As someone with (albeit fairly acute) pubertal gyno, I can sympathize. If you're just self-conscious about it while wearing shirts, you could always try investing in a compression vest or something similar if surgery is not an option (not sure how much it costs). Hope you can find a way that suits your needs in the end.

E

E7130

Awards
I have had gyno from when I hit puberty; I've been saving up some money to get surgery on it as its about 2-3K for the procedure. Now 26, this has bothered me for too long and it just doesn't look right when you have a good amount of muscle on your chest then you have puffy nipples with tissue mass underneath. I asked my parents countless times growing up to have it removed, but they always told me its no big deal and it would go away...

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok, so Ive been tryin do to some research on this topic and cant seem to get a straight answer on anything, I understand it may not work at all but Im willing to give it a shot.. Just to give some background Im 28 years old and Ive had gyno since I was about 12 or 13, at age 21 I had surgery done to get rid of it, but unfortunately not all of it. Ive worked out on and off before but In January I started intense training, I went from 260 lbs to a more leaner 205, The gyno has gone down a small amount, but nothing substantial.. A friend had recommended nolvodex, so now Im tryin to find out how much, how often, how long, etc..

bud maybe you can search in this forum`s section.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/

good luck!