EPI/MDROL Cycle

06banshee

Awards
Ok im going to be running a 6 week cycle of mdrol bridged into EPI(HAVOC)

Cycle is going to look like

M-drol-10/20/30
Havoc-0/0/30/30/30/40
CEL Cycle assist one week before cycle and all throughout the cycle
8g fish oil
2 animal paks a day

PCT-
clomid-50/50/50/50/25
cycle assist as directed on bottle
Fish oil
animal Pak vitamins
Size-on Creatine
super pump pre-workout

Waiting for my bloodwork results to start the cycle.

Diet is not going to be very clean but not going to include fast foods and burgers and stuff like that just alot of rice and beans and chicken and steaks eggwhites in the morning.Aiming for 300g protein 250g Carbs a day and fats going to try and keep it under 150g a day.

Im doing M-Drol first because i know im going to have rapid gains then bridging into EPI to help keep my gains and add some on top of that.

So what do you guys think about this cycle Ive ran EPI and Mdrol before and had good results with M-drol EPI i just felt harder all around and some strength gain but nothing like mdrol.PCT is were i think im slacking what are your opinions?dont hold back anything lol Im trying havoc because my friend just had nice results with havoc on his first cycle

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Screw the bridge start the epi with the mdrol day 1. Check out my phera mdrol log.

Go:
mdrol: 20/20/20/20?
Epi: 30/30/30-40/40/40-50/40-50

pct dosent have to be that long 4 wks will be good. Some use an AI some don't. Can use anticort starting wk 3 too.

06banshee

Awards
Im checking out your log right now...Im going to throw in Novedex XT week 3 of PCT.I would really like to do a PP/Mdrol but ive never tried Phera.reading your log now.Im going to start EPI day 1 also.

06banshee

Awards
also im looking but havent even found one log on here of a epi/mdrol stack any help?

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Prob not going to find many... Lots of people hate on stacking methyls... Yeah not the most liver friendly... Just avoid alcohol few wks pre cycle and the few wks post pct and get your support supps... Should be fine.

Epi and phera r very similar for me... Except epi is dry and phera will add more size (don't find the bloat horrible by any means but more that epi)... That's my opinion

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Curious to see Epi+Superdrol. Isn't something all that common.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Curious to see Epi+Superdrol. Isn't something all that common.
I think I would be great on a cut... Mix in some clen or ec and solid cutting diet should get super ripped. But can be used to bulk too but think phera/sd better suited for that but epi/sd will do a fine job bulking too.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I think I would be great on a cut... Mix in some clen or ec and solid cutting diet should get super ripped. But can be used to bulk too but think phera/sd better suited for that but epi/sd will do a fine job bulking too.
Ya I could def see it for a cut or a recomp. I could see some1 getting shredded to the bone. I love the thickness and vascularity I am getting on my epi pulse. Add in the fact that Superdrol appears to a great nutrient partioner and u have a nasty combo. I bet it would be great for a lean bulk but Idk if u would see the dirty bulk mass jump like u COULD see on phera/sd.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Ya I could def see it for a cut or a recomp. I could see some1 getting shredded to the bone. I love the thickness and vascularity I am getting on my epi pulse. Add in the fact that Superdrol appears to a great nutrient partioner and u have a nasty combo. I bet it would be great for a lean bulk but Idk if u would see the dirty bulk mass jump like u COULD see on phera/sd.
Dirty bulk mass... Coming off mdrol/pplex and it's not too dirty my friend. Checkout my log and the mirror doesn't lie. Yeah it's not a super dry stack but still a very very nice easy bulk.

I think if diet was on point u could easily get ripped of epi and mdrol. I ran epi and hdrol a while back on a recomp, no cardio and got below 6%bf while weight stayed the same. Switch out the sd for hdrol and u have a serious recomp with proper diet.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I meant it would go better along with that cycle. If u wanted an all out bulk phera+superdrol would be money. Of course ur gains will be determined by diet but certain compounds lend themselves to different goals.

06banshee

Awards
im going to load up on cycle assist 2 weeks before starting the cycle.and the reason for throwing in the EPI was just basically to be able to keep the gains from M-drol because they come so rapid it makes it hard to keep if you only do a 3-week solo cycle.

Yellow

Yellow

Awards
  • Established
Nice cycle.
Curious to see the results.

What's your M-Drol batch/lot number?