- 09-14-2009, 11:19 AM
I have a family history of high cholesterol/high BP. My dad takes lipitor, and both of my grandfathers are on statins. Considering the family history, what would your thoughts be on me running a PH? How would my lipid levels react after the cycle? Should i get my cholesterol numbers looked at beforehand?
- 09-14-2009, 11:43 AM
steroids should only, be used by healthy adult males with no pre existing medical conditions.
if you are unsure about your lipid profile, and sure you want to take steroids, then yes, of course you should get blood work done to see the shape your in before using aas.
if you are even slightly out of what are considered "normal healthy" ranges, then you should not take steroids, and work on getting healthy first.
this what I would guess most people who make threads like "heart pounding on sd" or "high bp on cycle" do not do before jumping head first into an aas cycle. so hats off to you for asking first.
09-14-2009, 12:20 PM
09-15-2009, 09:03 AM
When it comes to cholesterol problems, is it more genetic or more related to diet? And another thing, if they test my cholesterol, they should be able to give me my testosterone numbers as well right?
09-15-2009, 09:09 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By CEDeoudes59 in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 63Last Post: 06-08-2009, 09:12 AM
- By CEDeoudes59 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 15Last Post: 03-09-2005, 04:25 PM
- By CEDeoudes59 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 14Last Post: 01-21-2005, 02:53 PM
- By Brodus in forum AnabolicsReplies: 31Last Post: 12-08-2004, 10:36 PM
- By PC1 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 01-10-2004, 11:41 PM