Treating high BP from Superdrol with CoQ10

bigred869

Awards
  • Established
Lately I randomly become conscious of my heart beat. Last time this happened I tested for high blood pressure and then after taking CoQ10 at 200mg/day for 30 days levels returned to normal.

I just finished 3 weeks of Superdrol and have 1 week left of tren before the cycle ends and then waiting a week to start Clomid for PCT.

I am assuming Superdrol is the cause of my noticeable heartbeat and is resulting in high blood pressure so I plan on running 30 days of CoQ10 again. Should I start during PCT or after it?

russy_russ

Awards
  • Established
Why don't you have your blood pressure measured instead of speculating.

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
Yeah man, Im not sure about where you live but around where I live we have free clinics on monday night. Im on superdrol as well so I feel ya. If ya can, go into the free clinic and just tell em that you know your bodies symtoms for high blood pressure and you speculate that youre elevated at the moment. have them take it and based on the results id make your descion than. its all confidential too, so if you have to just tell the doc that youre on some supps that are notorious for raising em! best of luck man. how have the gains been?

bigred869

Awards
  • Established
I would go to the doctor but when my friend did that for high BP they put him on a permanent subscription to keep his BP stabilized and now he can't get off it without his BP rising.

Also a few years ago when I got hypogonadism I went to the doctor and he decided to put me on testosterone replacement therapy permanently. Instead I got some clomid and brought my levels back to normal permanently instead.

Gains have been incredible. I gained 11 pounds by the end of week 2 and bench reps went up 40 pounds. Got sick from all the tren during end of week 3 and beginning of week 4 but still retaining the strength and weight.

russy_russ

Awards
  • Established
Walmart has free electronic machines setup.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
all the sht i've taken i've never had high blood pressure. it's only gotten into pre hypertension levels.

how healthy are people before taking steroids, jesus. I just dont get it.

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
bigred, looks like you need to go to a new doctor haha.

russ probably has the best idea, try one of those self serve bp testers. i know the golds gym in my area has one free to the public. so does the gnc. might try that.

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
bigred, looks like you need to go to a new doctor haha.

russ probably has the best idea, try one of those self serve bp testers. i know the golds gym in my area has one free to the public. so does the gnc. might try that.
so does rite aide, cvs and most large pharmacys, and im wondering if cycling roids will help any of your health problems?