******Post pics of your stash!!******

hard iron

hard iron

Awards
  • Established
i saw this done on another forum and it looked fun haha. You got your car shows where you can show off your cars and crap...so consider this an Anabolics Show! lol, if you got em' show em' off!

*Note: like 85% of what you see is empty and is just stuff that ive kept from the past for fun haha. But the other 15% are new and stuff im keepin away for later.

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
if the 6oxo is full... then thatd be worth a lot on ebay. i heard people flogging it on there after the ban for double its cost

hard iron

hard iron

Awards
  • Established
haha holy sh_t!, na its empty D@nm it.

hard iron

hard iron

Awards
  • Established
the red one is rv5: halodrol, superdrol, and phera

the blue one is rv4:M-1 4ADD -Tren -Epi/Havoc

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
I dont know whether to hate you or bow at your feet. thats some great work of banned substances right there.

JEALOUS of the ACL products!!!

Rustang

Rustang

Awards
nice stash... did you already run the 17-alpha or the alpha-tren?

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Love the mexican Femoxtal (Tamox) in the pic. I pick some up every time I go across the border. Impressive stash. Have you decided on what you are running next?

hard iron

hard iron

Awards
  • Established
ha unfortunately the acl products are both empty, I ran them back in like march, it was probually one of the greatest cycles I've ever done, but hmm I wonder why right? LOL

I have 4 weeks left of 17alpha which is really perfect for another run considering it's superdrol and phera. The alpha tren however is empty as well : (

The Mexican femoxtal is something I got from a freind, I only have like 27 caps of it left. I'm sure I'll find some use for it though.

o fellas this is nothing compared to what've I've seen other dudes have, on the other forum I sh_t you not, people had stashes stacked to the d_nm ceiling, lol I'm serious, it looked like a frikin pharmacy, everything you can think of.brand new. They had it. Haha I know somebody has to have something on here better what I do, come on gentlemen ha

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

TheDiesel85

TheDiesel85

Awards
DAMN IT!!!!!!!!! you beat me to it. i was going to wait for my next shipment to come in and start a thread like this. i love looking at my stash when im bored lol.

rammy222

rammy222

Awards
my stash. lol just realized i got alot of epi LOL Cant you tell which brand i like? haha Only one open is a bottle of mdrol.

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
Alright, this link isnt going anywhere so i guess once I get some stuff im going to have to join in on the greatness. great stashes btw you two!!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
too paranoid to post pics of my stash.

I told my wife, you think I take a lot of sh*t. look at this.

she laughed and said, they all have bottles of the same stuff, you have bottles of different stuff, so you have more.

lmao, women. they just dont get it.:spam:

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I hate every one of you for the awesomeness that is those pics. I really really do. I hope I get some spare money before this ban so I can stock up >.< Im gona miss out.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I thin lifespan has more cycles than is possible to take in his lifespan.

jesus thats alot of "the one". you must like it. lol

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know seriously. I thought I had A LOT of "tren" but thats stock pile of The One.

I wish my pic was bigger. I might upload the individual sections so u can actually tell what everything is.

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
freakin BOGO sale man, i couldnt resist, but ima still hunting for sum epi.

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
I hear u lyfespan. I got most of my stash from NP liquidation sale.

Here is my "tren" section
Ah the infamous 1T-Tren, i really wanted that but when i drop the first 500.00bux , i didnt know that PP wuz gonna discontinue, and i really wanted to run that bridged with SD

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ah the infamous 1T-Tren, i really wanted that but when i drop the first 500.00bux , i didnt know that PP wuz gonna discontinue, and i really wanted to run that bridged with SD
Funny u should say that lol. I will pm u sometime soon. When I run 1-T Tren it has to be a very specific time which kinda sucks.

Nm no point in PMing u.

AMTorres

AMTorres

Awards
  • Established
lyfe, is that tokkyo, the old or the re-formulated? How much money has gone into your stash?? I wish I had that stash!!

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
lyfe, is that tokkyo, the old or the re-formulated? How much money has gone into your stash?? I wish I had that stash!!
Yes that is the old TOKKYO anidrol(an SD clone), and as far as i can figure its about 750.00 so far just in PH's

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
**** ill be god dammed if anyone is gonna tell me what i can and can't put in my body, and god damm them for making me burn up so much liquid capital just to have what i want instead of being able to buy it over tyme.

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
NO I used to have money to burn but , with that law suit, im running low other wise the old me would have dropped a couple grand

AMTorres

AMTorres

Awards
  • Established
Nothing like lyfe's this is just my next cycle, I managed to get my hands on the ACL, last 2 bottles around here. Waiting on another havoc bottle in the mail.

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
what is a matter with you ppl. I agree with zerov. youre stashes are amazingly awesome. but not cool since their not me. btw lyfespan. that is a mondo stash man. you are stocking up for the apocolypse.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hear u lyfespan. I got most of my stash from NP liquidation sale.

Here is my "tren" section
Nice! Never hurts having a little 1-T Tren stocked away, haha. :D

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I actually got 2 bottles of 1-T, 2 bottles of M1,4ADD and The One. But I want a freaking cabnets worth just in case.

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
real gear will always b around muhahahaha

hard iron

hard iron

Awards
  • Established
haha nice, hey i know of a local supplement store where i live that still has some ACL AH-89 for like $90, do u guys think i should jump on that sh_t or what?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
No.

Whatever AH89 is a clone of (i can't remember) you can probably buy 3 bottles of an equivalent clone for that much money

All of ACL's products are just clones at 3x the price.

hard iron

hard iron

Awards
  • Established
ya i think its a clone of the ol' ALRI's prostanazol

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
No.

Whatever AH89 is a clone of (i can't remember) you can probably buy 3 bottles of an equivalent clone for that much money

All of ACL's products are just clones at 3x the price.
i beg to differ, i have seen some crazy gains off there product.....

i just wonder whats really in it.

hard iron

hard iron

Awards
  • Established
i found this on ALRI's prostanazol *****

Prostanozol® is a non-alkylated extreme repartitioning agent designed by ALRI. Its unique structure increases lean mass building potential providing a hard, full look to musculature. It is a non-alkylated extreme repartitioning agent. Its unique structure increases lean mass building potential providing a hard, full look to musculature. Whether pre-contest or part of a lean mass protocol, Prostanozol® will not blur definition with water retention or promote bloat. Since it does not aromatize to estrogens, there is no potential gyno to worry about. That’s good news, because there is no reason to run Nolvadex with it, as is the case with other prohormones. The bad news? The FDA came down on production of it here in the U.S. and the remaining supply is scarce. It is legal in the UK and other parts of Europe, but is not readily available here with production halted, and as far as we know, is considered to be equivalent to other “pro-hormones” and therefore, not legal any longer. If you do find it, you should use Rebound or AX PCT to come off of it. And because it’s not methylated, you don’t need to run any liver-cleaning agents with it, as you do in a cycle or with certain other pro hormones.

AH-89: 5a-androstano[3,2-c] pyrazole-3-one-17b-ol-THPether

Prostanozol: [3,2-c]pyrazole-5alpha-etioallocholane-17beta tetrahydropyranol

TheDiesel85

TheDiesel85

Awards
i beg to differ, i have seen some crazy gains off there product.....

i just wonder whats really in it.

This is kinda ture.
I have used a couple Tren clones and nothing compared to the gains, strength and sides I got from the ACL Tren. All used at the same dosage and around the same diet.