HOTS SOS: Hdrol/Sdrol w/EPHEDRA: anybody ever try this stuff?

hard iron

hard iron

Awards
  • Established

Hot SOS Extreme w/EPHEDRA Pro-Anabolic 30caps by Geared Up Nutrition

Each serving of 1 Hot SOS capsule contains: Secret SOS Proprietary Matrix
[Creatine Ethyl Ester
4-chloro 17a-methyl-androst-1, 4-diene-3, 17b-diol
2a, 17a-dimethyl-17b-hydroxy-5a-androstan-3-one
Sida Cordifolia
Vanadyl Sulfate] 480mg
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule 30-45 minutes prior to workout. On non-training days take 1 capsule in the morning. For hardcore results, take 2 capsules spaced evenly throughout the day. Do not exceed 2 capsules in a 24 hour period. Use for 4-6 weeks then discontinue for at least 4 weeks.

its got quite a bit of crap thrown in there lol, would this be good for cutting? seems like your blood preassure would shoot through the roof, im just curious what everyones thoughts are on this product:33:.............

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think no one answering answers that question haha.

I wouldn't touch that....... It is steroids (both methylated) in a prop blend (so uknown amounts to us) when SD needs to be kept semi lower 10-15 per serving and Hdrol needs to be run 50-75mg, along with ephedra at an unknown amount. That is a nasty shock to the cardiovascualr system and could really raise blood pressure. I like knowing exactly how much I am taking in.

Just seems they threw stuff in together to make a "Hardcore Fat burner/Muscle builder" with all the "sexy" ingredients in it.

Oh and Hello from Oklahoma :D

hard iron

hard iron

Awards
  • Established
haha okie pride!! ^^^

Ya man I feel ya, I like to know what's being put in my body too, I'm sure everyone on here feels like that. It does seem like they just slapped a ton of crap in there not putting alot of health concerns to go with it. I was just curious to see if anyone "survived" after takeing it lol

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
"For hardcore results,"

^My favorite part

This stuff is made for idiots

UGHQTempus

UGHQTempus

Awards
  • Established
Use for 4-6 weeks then discontinue for at least 4 weeks
Wow. I didn't realize you can run SD for 6 weeks on 4 weeks off. That's great news!

/sarcasm

rammy222

rammy222

Awards
noone answering the question cause anyone who was dumb enough to try is prob dead or on life support LOL