winstrol solution

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
OK dammit, I searched and I could find nothing. Will everclear or 151 work for Winny or is peg needed?

regino007

Awards
I have done it with PEG400. I have heard that a high proof alcohol can be done, but I do believe that most ppl here will tell you to go with the PEG400.........It works well......

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
On steroidology they all said that you can use everclear and it works really well, so I will see what I am going to go with. Decisions, decisions. I don't feel like going through shipping and all of that crap, so I may just see if I can find pegg locally.

regino007

Awards
The alcohol may not completly disolve the powder.The better thing is to use the PEG-400.

regino007

Awards
That is correct. It will work. But sometimes it doesn't dissolve all the way and the powder will settle to the bottom, therefore you have to shake it up and get it to fall back into solution and drink. Or just use the PEG-400 and it will always disolve completly and not have to worry about it.........I have done an extensive research on this since,posted that same ? on 5 other boards along with this one, I just converted mine over the last few days. I have a bud who did the everclear way and decided he liked the PEG way better. But its your choice........

Soop

Awards
That is correct. It will work. But sometimes it doesn't dissolve all the way and the powder will settle to the bottom, therefore you have to shake it up and get it to fall back into solution and drink. Or just use the PEG-400 and it will always disolve completly and not have to worry about it.........I have done an extensive research on this since,posted that same ? on 5 other boards along with this one, I just converted mine over the last few days. I have a bud who did the everclear way and decided he liked the PEG way better. But its your choice........
If you're not making an injectable, which is 30% more available, with same effect on the liver, then why not just cap it and eat it???

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I got it to work in a solution. This is a really old post:)