ok i got a question

hog928

Awards
  • Established
so i was trying to fig this out myself but i guess you guys are a better way to go about this. i try to eat more and more and good food i do have a pretty good diet but i want to bulk but i am never hungry enough to eat this much. i am 186 6'1'' and i usually eat 4 eggs and toast with peanutbutter in the morning or cereal i do switch it up and i try to eat good amount of protein and that during dinner and lunch. So what do you guys do to eat more cause i cant do it lol thanks alot

russy_russ

Awards
  • Established
lots of pb&j

rckvl7

Awards
  • Established
Try the Bulk section under nutrition. Other than that, lots and lots of whole milk. You gotta force yourself to eat even if you aren't hungry. Trying to eat alot of calories cleanly is tough, I throw in a mcdonalds cheesburger and pizza and ****, just to hit my calories. I can always cut the extra fat later.

hog928

Awards
  • Established
ok thanks guys u guess im just never hungry enough to keep eating like some do and i hate it so i guess i will try bulking section thanks

jim623

so i was trying to fig this out myself but i guess you guys are a better way to go about this. i try to eat more and more and good food i do have a pretty good diet but i want to bulk but i am never hungry enough to eat this much. i am 186 6'1'' and i usually eat 4 eggs and toast with peanutbutter in the morning or cereal i do switch it up and i try to eat good amount of protein and that during dinner and lunch. So what do you guys do to eat more cause i cant do it lol thanks alot
Try to select more calorie dense foods instead of force feeding yourself.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Eating mcdonalds and pizza works when you're initially bulking but I become fat as **** when I eat **** like that... I can see bloat from just 3 days of elevated carbs... extremely sensitive to carbs in my diet...

Calorie dense foods usually implies fatty foods which is fine if your carbs are low but bad if your carbs are high.

Basically you want to eat 40/40/20 Protein/Carbs/Fats and at your height to bulk up you'll probably need 3500 to 4000 cals a day. This will very depending on your metabolism. You're gonna have to forcefeed though... Forget about breakfast lunch and dinner, that's not how it works. It's meal 1, meal 2, meal 3, meal 4, meal 5, meal 6, and meal 7.

i've said it a million times here so everybody probably knows by now but i am a stoner and take a few puffs everyday to stimulate appetite and then load up on meat, protein shakes etc. It works insanely well for carb loading too...
Honestly I think weed is one of the best bulking supplements around PERIOD. You can't gain if you can't eat enough and you're going to have "a bad time" eating enough if there's no appetite there and your stomach feels like ****. After a workout i'll take 1 puff and go from the brink of throwing up where the thought of food is revolting to instantly very hungry with a very happy and settled stomach.

I guarantee I would be smaller without my weedz.

AMTorres

AMTorres

Awards
  • Established
Haha, wish I could, but then again, I'm very lucky and don't have the underreating problem :)

codywaters

codywaters

Awards
Eating mcdonalds and pizza works when you're initially bulking but I become fat as **** when I eat **** like that... I can see bloat from just 3 days of elevated carbs... extremely sensitive to carbs in my diet...

Calorie dense foods usually implies fatty foods which is fine if your carbs are low but bad if your carbs are high.

Basically you want to eat 40/40/20 Protein/Carbs/Fats and at your height to bulk up you'll probably need 3500 to 4000 cals a day. This will very depending on your metabolism. You're gonna have to forcefeed though... Forget about breakfast lunch and dinner, that's not how it works. It's meal 1, meal 2, meal 3, meal 4, meal 5, meal 6, and meal 7. .
Listen to this advice

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
ok thanks guys u guess im just never hungry enough to keep eating like some do and i hate it so i guess i will try bulking section thanks
i find that if im not hungry and i know its gonna be tyme to eat, i will have a lil piece of granola bar, or sum whole carb, and i mean like half of one of the bars.Maybe 10 mins later im starving, like stomache pains hungry, dont know if this is only my body or if this will werk on anyone?

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established

Basically you want to eat 40/40/20 Protein/Carbs/Fats and at your height to bulk up you'll probably need 3500 to 4000 cals a day. This will very depending on your metabolism. You're gonna have to forcefeed though... Forget about breakfast lunch and dinner, that's not how it works. It's meal 1, meal 2, meal 3, meal 4, meal 5, meal 6, and meal 7.

i've said it a million times here so everybody probably knows by now but i am a stoner and take a few puffs everyday to stimulate appetite and then load up on meat, protein shakes etc. It works insanely well for carb loading too...
Honestly I think weed is one of the best bulking supplements around PERIOD. You can't gain if you can't eat enough and you're going to have "a bad time" eating enough if there's no appetite there and your stomach feels like ****. After a workout i'll take 1 puff and go from the brink of throwing up where the thought of food is revolting to instantly very hungry with a very happy and settled stomach.

I guarantee I would be smaller without my weedz.
dude the tweed keeps me from being a serial killer, and turns me into a ceral killer,.and have you seen that Black Hole product(i think it that one) that has inactive THC in it?

hog928

Awards
  • Established
oh not saying weed dont help cause dam right it does i could eat forever but idk it is hell for me to force myself

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
i find that if im not hungry and i know its gonna be tyme to eat, i will have a lil piece of granola bar, or sum whole carb, and i mean like half of one of the bars.Maybe 10 mins later im starving, like stomache pains hungry, dont know if this is only my body or if this will werk on anyone?
I think everybody is like this, makes sense that your body will reveal its full hunger when it thinks that there is food available. Likewise, when you don't eat for a while, your hunger tends to get numbed rather than getting very strong.

And no i haven't used Black Hole i think it's a controlled labs product right... I think i've seen it... didn't know about the inactive THC but it doesn't sound as cost effective and quick-acting as just burning it down.

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
I think everybody is like this, makes sense that your body will reveal its full hunger when it thinks that there is food available. Likewise, when you don't eat for a while, your hunger tends to get numbed rather than getting very strong.

And no i haven't used Black Hole i think it's a controlled labs product right... I think i've seen it... didn't know about the inactive THC but it doesn't sound as cost effective and quick-acting as just burning it down.
i thought it wuz just a funny product, im not into Controled Labz so much, sum kid at Vitamin shoppe told me to try it out when they were out of JACKED, not for me just made me sick to my stomache

reptone

Awards
  • Established
Add at least one protein/weightgainer shake as a meal. That`s a quick 300-400 calories. You can make your own with protein powder, fruiit, yogurt, milk, peanut butter, etc. No rules for shakes. LOL If you can get it in a blender you can use it.

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
I blend up chicken breasts, brown rice, and brocolli, just add sum BRAGGS and water. for a meal on the go

amicold

Awards
I have a buddy like you, bastard pounds ice cream and steaks. He's your height and weight, has to go to 5000 calories to gain a little.

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
Yeah that pretty much sum it up, on cycle i need to take in 5k-7k just to see gains but once i do hold my diet up that high for more than a week, i see crazy gains