First PH Cycle: 1-ad with 6-trione for PCT

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.17%

First PH Cycle: 1-ad with 6-trione for PCT

Hey folks, I'm new here. I signed up just to ask a question.

I decided to run a cycle of Andro Gro X which is 1-ad and run 6-trione for PCT. This is my first ph cycle ever.

I was thinking of running Andro at 300mg/day for 20 days then start my pct at 300mg/day for 20 days.

Another option is Andro at 400mg/day for 30 days and pct 400mg/day for 30 days as well.

My goal is to gain msucle. I'm gonna lift heavy and eat big. I don't want to shut down or have any unpleasent side effects.

Does this look good? Should I run it for longer? Longer PCT? Up the dose?

my stats are 174 cm and 80 kg, which i believe is 5'8" and 180 lb. My body fat is around 18%

Thanks in advance.

2. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.89%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

You need to remove the links to other merchants/stores. If you take a look at the Forum Rules you will see why.
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.17%

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    You need to remove the links to other merchants/stores. If you take a look at the Forum Rules you will see why.
    Opps. I thought it was ok becuase the links were their official websites.

They are removed now. Thanks for letting me know.
    •   

4. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.89%

How old are you? How many cycles have you run before?
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.17%

How old are you? How many cycles have you run before?
    I'm 22. I never ran a cycle before in my life thats why i wanna go easy.

It is also really hard for me to build muscle for some reason, i guess genetics?
  6. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.89%

Okay, next question: how long have you been working out?
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.17%

Okay, next question: how long have you been working out?
    year and a half.
  8. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.89%

Alright, here's my honest opinion: No Hormones! Not just yet anyway. I am sure that we can assist you in a better training routine, and the most crucial piece of the puzzle - diet. Can you describe what you're doing in the gym (lifting routine), and what your daily meals/snacks look like?

There are supplements that you can use; however, I will recommend that they are the “bread and butter” variety. That can be discussed once I am better familiar with your lifestyle in general.
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.17%

Alright, here's my honest opinion: No Hormones! Not just yet anyway. I am sure that we can assist you in a better training routine, and the most crucial piece of the puzzle - diet. Can you describe what you're doing in the gym (lifting routine), and what your daily meals/snacks look like?

There are supplements that you can use; however, I will recommend that they are the “bread and butter” variety. That can be discussed once I am better familiar with your lifestyle in general.
    lol i was expecting that.

My diet looks osmething like this:
    Meal 1: Protein, Flaxseed meal, Oats
    Meal 2: Chicken or beef with brown rice/veggies or whole wheat pasta
    Meal 3: Chicken or beef with brown rice/veggies or whole wheat pasta
    Meal 4: Chicken or beef with brown rice/veggies or whole wheat pasta
    Meal 5: Protein, Flaxseed meal, Oats
    Meal 6: Cottage Cheese, Milk, Flaxseed meal, Oats

On workout days meals 4 and 5 are different.
    Meal 4: Protein, Milk, Oats: pre work out
    Meal 5: Protein, Gatorade: post work out

I take multi vitamins, creatine, ON 100% whey.

Eat every 3 hours. 280 grams of protein, 250 grams of carbs and 80 grams of fat.

Work out is simple 3day split with mostly compoud excersizes and some isolation work. I do chest/shoulders - legs - back/biceps. I change my routine every 4 weeks. Like I switch bench press to dumbell press or barbel rows to seated latbar rows. Keep workouts under 1hr30 min. Don't smoke or drink. Haven't missed a workout yet and missed a meal only once.

What else would you like to know?

Like I said, I have relaly hard time building muscle and would like to see some results
  10. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.89%

You should try working muscles that are not the secondary source, i.e. (instead of Chest and Shoulders, do Chest and Quads / Instead of Back and Biceps, do Back and Hamstrings (this will allow you to really hit the dead-lifts as your primary exercise for the day).

Count up your calories... how many do you get each day?
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.17%

You should try working muscles that are not the secondary source, i.e. (instead of Chest and Shoulders, do Chest and Quads / Instead of Back and Biceps, do Back and Hamstrings (this will allow you to really hit the dead-lifts as your primary exercise for the day).

Count up your calories... how many do you get each day?
    I'm getting 2800 calories a day. I tried up to 3500 and gained a lot of body fat! I still have all taht body fat from that time and afraid to cut beacuse I don't wanna loose an ounce of muscle.

I tried switching up my workouts completel and worked out with out a schedule.

I ran Activate Xtreme for 4 weeks and got really good progress on it, like 4-5 lb of muscle.

The problem is AE is expensive while PH are cheaper and I think give better results.

I'm also considering on getting my testosterone levels tested. Being on hormone replacement therapy my whole life deosn't appeal to me though.

Like I said, i'm not looking for something hardcore and definately don't want to shut down. Just a little mild boost is all i need. The rest comes from hard work in the gym and in the kitchen.
  12. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.89%

If you’re dead-set on using a hormonal compound, then nothing I say will help. I only hope you get a Hormonal Panel done before any such cycle. And to tell you the truth, 2800 calories isn't going to help build more muscle. If you're gaining too much BF on an increased caloric intake, then clearly you are eating incorrectly.

Good luck to you.
  13. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.17%

If you’re dead-set on using a hormonal compound, then nothing I say will help. I only hope you get a Hormonal Panel done before any such cycle. And to tell you the truth, 2800 calories isn't going to help build more muscle. If you're gaining too much BF on an increased caloric intake, then clearly you are eating incorrectly.

Good luck to you.
    Thanks for all your help.

I wouldn't have come here before trying everything else.

I don't think it is my diet. I almost 100% sure that i have low levels of testosterone. When I ran activate xtreme, i felt pretty normal. I had a healthy sex drive and good gains. Before I started working out, my body had 0 muscle and I could barely bench 65 pounds.

I did a blood test while ago and my doctor said it was all good. I don't think he checked for homones.

You believe I should do a hormone test? Is the low dose of 1-ad really going to make a difference?
  14. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.89%

You must have you doctor do a hormonal panel; normal blood work does not show, nor test your hormone levels.

Even if you ran AX, you would not sustain the test levels to do much of anything. LH increase is good, but if you don't have enough testosterone to begin with, it will do little than throw your body out of whack.

Your diet is not in check if you're not growing. You must increase clean calories and eat more. No one grows if they're not eating big.
  15. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.17%

You must have you doctor do a hormonal panel; normal blood work does not show, nor test your hormone levels.

Even if you ran AX, you would not sustain the test levels to do much of anything. LH increase is good, but if you don't have enough testosterone to begin with, it will do little than throw your body out of whack.

Your diet is not in check if you're not growing. You must increase clean calories and eat more. No one grows if they're not eating big.
    280 grams of protein is plenty for my weight. I'm gaining body fat with this diet yet I eat mostly protein. I can't cut down on carbs anymore or i have no energy.

I'll go to the doctor.
  16. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.89%

You cannot grow muscle without eating carbs. I am seriously starting to doubt that you have a general understanding of how muscle is built.
  17. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.25%

Take the roids
  18. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.17%

You cannot grow muscle without eating carbs. I am seriously starting to doubt that you have a general understanding of how muscle is built.
    Sorry I think you've misunderstood me. You can read my post above on my diet, it is pretty spot on. My friends have been getting amazing results but because of my genetics (asian) I have a really hard time putting on muscle. I need to get stronger for my job so thats the reason why I decided to step over to the dark side. I still get progress but it is very slow. I'd get maybe 1 or 2 rep increase every week or worse.
  19. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.89%

I'm finished with trying to help you. If your diet was spot on, you would be gaining. End of story.
    Quote Originally Posted by plzdontflame View Post
    Sorry I think you've misunderstood me. You can read my post above on my diet, it is pretty spot on. My friends have been getting amazing results but because of my genetics (asian) I have a really hard time putting on muscle. I need to get stronger for my job so thats the reason why I decided to step over to the dark side. I still get progress but it is very slow. I'd get maybe 1 or 2 rep increase every week or worse.
  20. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.17%

I'm finished with trying to help you. If your diet was spot on, you would be gaining. End of story.
    I have been gaining before. I gained 40 pounds and maybe 15-20 of it was muscle. It's just that I hit a plateau and I can't get any more strength gains at all. My diet is spot on, I barely gained any body fat and most of the weight was lean mass till I hit my plateau 3 month ago and when I increased cals all I gained was fat.

Can you just give me an advice on how my doses should be like? And if 6-trione is good for PCT?

Thanks.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-13-2010, 02:41 AM
  2. Trione?
    By Orangepeel in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 11-19-2008, 04:53 PM
  3. ATD vs Trione
    By handzilla in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-03-2008, 04:46 PM