Just a quick little question on my m-drol cycle

pocketboy

Awards
Hi,

I'm half way of my first m-drol cycle (10/20/20)

I've taken my few first 20 doses split in 4x5mg, is it good but I changed my mind and take 2x10mg now (every 12h)

What's the best way ?

Is there any chance I've wasted the first few 4x5mg ? (I don't know, just want to be sure such a low dose can do any effect and pass through the liver)

Also, I've stopped trainning for 4 months, then, I started again 3weeks, and then began the 3weeks cycle, I jumped from 72.5 kg to 79kg (this morning) I've almost still half the cycle to do. but is it normal I've gained fat ?

Thanks

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
Gained fat? I would say that would have to do with your diet. Are you keeping your diet clean?

Is there any particular reason why you stopped training for 4 months? and about the dosing question I haven't taken mdrol yet but while on epi i did separate my dosing equally through out the day (a 12hr period=1 cap every 3hrs on a 40mg day) and that worked well for me.

This is the how zecca dose in his mdrol log:
also i will be taking mdrol like so
1x mdrol 1 hour pre workout opened mixed with olive oil
2x mdrol 1 morning capsule, and one pre workout opened mixed with olive oil
3x mdrol 1 morning capsule, and two pre workout opened mixed with olive oil

you can find the log here:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/131249-3-week-mdrol.html

pocketboy

Awards
Yes my diet is clean, but I tried really to eat a lot to grow helped by m-drol, maybe I should eat a little less

I've stopped for 4 months because I really did many many thing and didn't had the time to train properly

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
what are you goals for this cycle clean bulk? dirty bulk? I'm confussed. Yeah you would need to increase your food intake but only by 250 to 500 cal. above maintenance to see gains and then when you gain increase the cal. appropriately to keep the weight and continue to gain clean.

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
if your diet is clean it might be bloat more than fat. but it is normal to gain some fat while on cycle. it is impossible to gain weight without some sort of minor fat gain. just take 2 10mg pills spaced 8 hours apart.

pocketboy

Awards
Okay thanks !
I have a scales that mesure body fat and dry mass, and I've been from 16.5% of fat, but with 58.1kg of dry mass to 17.5% with 62kg of dry mass. Is it "normal" ?
Also, I've taken 4x5mg for the first few days, and I only began the 2x10mg since only 3 days maybe the 4x5mg/day is less effective ?

I'm planning on my next cycle, which consist of loosing a lot of fat mainting as much as muscle I can.

I've Epistane, Clenbuterol, T3, T4 and superdrol on hand, which is a good compound to use for that purpose ?

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
Okay thanks !
I have a scales that mesure body fat and dry mass, and I've been from 16.5% of fat, but with 58.1kg of dry mass to 17.5% with 62kg of dry mass. Is it "normal" ?
Also, I've taken 4x5mg for the first few days, and I only began the 2x10mg since only 3 days maybe the 4x5mg/day is less effective ?

I'm planning on my next cycle, which consist of loosing a lot of fat mainting as much as muscle I can.

I've Epistane, Clenbuterol, T3, T4 and superdrol on hand, which is a good compound to use for that purpose ?
you keep asking if something is normal, how do we know. whats normal for you might not be normal for someone else. some feel sides on SD and others don't. your planning on your next cycle also? you haven't even planned well for the one your still on. ever heard the expression "putting the cart before the horse". you asking questions about diet when this should have been figured out before you have even put SD/mdrol in your body. your diet is the problem not the SD/mdrol. get your diet down first and make it in line with your goals of fat loss then look into more ph/ps to assist in your goals not be the primary aid in reaching them. i'm not being a ****, just giving it to you straight. take it for what its worth.