Anavar or Winn to shred down?

redrocket399

Awards
  • Established
sitting at 10% right now and i wanna get shredded down to around 6%... I can either do a Anavar or Winn Cycled with some Clen and Tren. so should i get either Anavar or Winn for most effective way to shred up? possible both?

Troy1982

Troy1982

Awards
If you don't have test then I wouldn't run either but I have heard of people getting some good leaning effects by running anavar solo. Tren without test is also a bad idea in my opinon.

redrocket399

Awards
  • Established
If you don't have test then I wouldn't run either but I have heard of people getting some good leaning effects by running anavar solo. Tren without test is also a bad idea in my opinon.
No i dont have test.. why do u recommend test with the stack? just curious, how about the stack without the tren? im just planning my summer stack for later use but i wanna get everything dialed in! thanks Troy1982

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
u can take anavar by itself and still have great results. ive done it, so have other people. it really isnt going to shut u down...however...

since u r already at 10%bf, i would go with the win. u dont really have that much fat left really, plus the win is cheaper and is more effective in people sub 12%bf. maybe even the dave palumbo stack (test p, tren, win) would work great for u. if u wanna do win, use test also, short ester test p or test ace.

sonicwaste

Awards
Anavar will definitely shut you down.

I'd pick winny over anavar. I like DHT derived AAS. Mostly because of the effect on SHBG and drying/hardness effect.

Test/Tren/Winny is one of my favorites. Test/Winny is a staple for me for cutting and LBM gains. I really love winstrol for many reasons.

I always stack with testosterone, even if it is a low dose.

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
holy crap...make sure you have a joint support if your on winny. Especially if your not on test...seems like test would help support some estrogen.

Load up on cissus, celadrin, glucosamine, and mega-dose fish oil for a good 2 weeks pre-during-after the cycle. I personally know WAY too many people and athletes with permantely damaged joints, torn tendons, etc from winstrol. I just can't believe how many people consider this a staple steroid. I'll never try it, ever.

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
i like winney for the last 4-6weeks to dry out and harden up.

sonicwaste

Awards
i like winney for the last 4-6weeks to dry out and harden up.
If I have tabs, I will sometimes run winny 12.5mg-25mg ed all the way through for lowering SHBG, along side of unleashed. Then bump it up at the end to 50-75mg

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Var with clen will get the job done and be easier on your system then most. Do not use the tren unless you have test. very bad idea

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
dude simple stack for cutting bf...var, t3, clen. works everytime. not harsh at all...but make sure diet and cardio are 110%

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
I dont know about where you guys ar, but because of the popularity anavar is getting with the ladies around here the price of it has shot sky high. Something to think about too.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
I dont know about where you guys ar, but because of the popularity anavar is getting with the ladies around here the price of it has shot sky high. Something to think about too.
not if u have a good source...plus u ever seen a var clit?...not for me.

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
yeah like in the movie clearks 2... the next step up is a small penis... I'm out like a fat chick in dodgeball on that stuff guys!