MIT Flu ?

sepheus61

Awards
Ok so I started a MIT/4ADerm stack about a week ago at 20mgs/400mgs daily...

i haven't had any other sides from it except for the flu that people talk about...

i know people have talked about feeling like **** on MIT but no one has really said what there symptoms were so...please post your symptoms exactly because i want to try to figure out if it is the MIT that is causing my symptoms or maby i really do have the flu or something else...

also can anyone shed some light on if it is alright to take asprin or tylenol or something along those lines while i am on MIT ? i know that people talk about how it is nasty on your liver and i don't want to be messin with MIT and then throwing tylenol on top of it

thanks

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
Its sounds like you are right on, a general feeling like ****. For me its real bad lethargy & headaches, just like I wanna stay in bed all day. My first cycle, it lasted the whole 2 weks. I am now on my 2nd M1t run, & all symptoms faded after 3-4 days. I feel as good as whe I'm off now.

Try to avoid tylenol, it is real heard on the liver, which M1t is already taxing. The others are not good either, but Tylenol is the worst. I have taken advil a few times when it was bad.

sepheus61

Awards
did you get stuffy nose and a sore throat and everything...i have the headaches and they are really really bad at times i almost think it is partly from sinus pressure...i have a sore throat and today i started having shivers while i was sweating so i am thinking it might be something more than just the MIT...i wouldn't think that MIT can cause nasal congestion but anything is possible...

BAD_MO_FO

Awards
I have done a couple of cycles and for some reason on both of them I got a sore throat. Other shitty side effects I experienced while on cycle include: loss of libedo, total loss of appetite, loss of hair, can't sleep more than six hours, and bloating. To me it is still worth it because it works well for me to.

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
I got real sick my first time on m1t, with the sore throat, cough, stuffy nose, etc. This time I just felt shitty a few days & it passed. I think the M1t just weakens the immune system, not actually causes the symptoms. My guess is you probably picked up the flu or whatever is going around. Maybe I built a tolerance to it after the first go-round.

Todal

Awards
Very Very tired. Loss of sex drive, and oh ya, I never slept....

littlemark

Awards
I second the notion that M1T may suppress the immune system. I have no empirical data to back this up so it may be wong! That being said I ran my first 2 wks at 10mg/day. Started to feel 'flu like' near the end. Two days into PCT hit me real bad - ended up with pneumonia and sick for a month. While I am in no way claiming its as a direct result of the M1T I do wonder if its related. I haven't been that sick in over 10 yrs, and this started while on M1T and just kept getting worse. Guess I'll just have to experiment and see what happens after my next cycle :)

sepheus61

Awards
ya i went to the doctor today and she said it was probably some viral thing...i am thinkin the weakened immune system may be the culpret...oh well i got me some nasal decongestants and i will keep trucking...

best thing about this is i got my blood pressure tested and it is minimally higher than normal so that makes me feel good that at least my blood pressure is fine...

sepheus61

Awards
i think i may keep this for summer use only when there isin't sickness running rampant through everything...i think taking this stuff in the winter months you are just asking to get sick if it does indeed weaken your immune system..

Cogar

Awards
  • Established
I second the notion that M1T may suppress the immune system. I have no empirical data to back this up so it may be wong! That being said I ran my first 2 wks at 10mg/day. Started to feel 'flu like' near the end. Two days into PCT hit me real bad - ended up with pneumonia and sick for a month. While I am in no way claiming its as a direct result of the M1T I do wonder if its related. I haven't been that sick in over 10 yrs, and this started while on M1T and just kept getting worse. Guess I'll just have to experiment and see what happens after my next cycle :)
I had a similar experience, although it was not as severe as getting pneumonia. Since I am also rarely sick, you may have something there.

spoofy

Awards
did you get stuffy nose and a sore throat and everything...i have the headaches and they are really really bad at times i almost think it is partly from sinus pressure...i have a sore throat and today i started having shivers while i was sweating so i am thinking it might be something more than just the MIT...i wouldn't think that MIT can cause nasal congestion but anything is possible...

same here.

spoofy

Awards
although i only got the flu with UG Labs M1t

kilosports worked fine for me

Alphaman

Awards
I also got flu symptoms about 4 or 5 days after starting 1-T. I had fever, and chills that went away after a few days, but the sore throat got so bad I couldn't swallow anything. I had to go to the doctor and get medicine to clear up the sore throat. I thought it might have been "strep" throat, but the culture came back negative. The doctor diagnosed it as a really bad sinus infection. I had never in, 28 years of living, had a sinus infection or any sinus problems. I knew it was something with the 1-T! This was the worst I have felt in many years...I couldn't continue to workout or do anything. I was stuck in bed for several days. This has made me really reluctant to take anymore 1-T or M1-T.

four20serge

Awards
Yea i got the M1T flu in my post cycle around the 5th day. I had the worse nasal congestions, and mild sore throat. I used Legal gear and UG.

michael

Awards
At end of last M1T cycle of 2 weeks I got sicker than I've been in years and years. It hit me first day post cycle and was severely sick for 11 days and took 2-3 weeks to fully heal. Started with sore throat, then severe cold/hot sweats which were awfull. I was on kilosports at 10mg. That was over three months ago and Im currently into day 9 of a 12-14 day cycle of kilo mit again at 10mg with trans 4ad. Up 10lbs with more water retention this time. Sides have been mild to moderate lethargy, mild headaches and elevated bp during workouts. You mayt be on to something in limiting mit to summer months. I love the gains which are amazing for me and am willing to trade off some lethargy and headaches but not the kind of severe sickness I had last time. Maybe we need to start including immune enhancing compounds to the mit protocol. I usually use a high dose of vitamin c and grape seed extract in my daily plan along with a high potency multi, lots of flax and fish oil and green tea. How about some suggestions for the best immune enhancers? Mushroom extracts? Maybe we should start a seperate thread?

Gungalalunga

Awards
Just a theory...

Your immune system uses proteins to neutralize viruses etc. M1T does a very good job at redirecting the protein that you eat into muscle building and preventing muscle from being broken down to be used such to make antibodies. Maybe the people who are getting flu like symptoms have no protein available for their immune systems to use. They could increase their daily protein intake and see if this helps.

About half the M1T users are reporting no side-effects, are these people with very high protein intake in their diets?

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Possible. I didn't really have any negative symptoms and I get about 500 grams of protein a day.

FOXDIE

FOXDIE

Awards
i experienced EXACTLY what bad mofo experienced: sore throat, loss of libido, total loss of appetite, can't sleep more than six hours, and bloating. havent noticed loss of hair. and its sooo true about the sleep. no matter how tired i am or when i go to sleep i always wake up like 2 hrs before i should/want to.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I actually came down with the full-blown flu--fever up to 103...man I haven't been that sick in a long time! I was miserable--miserable! couldn't sleep and was delirous from the high fever. I was running up to 30 mgs/day for 2 weeks then came down with the flu...had great gains but lost it all after I got sick. I wouldn't say it was directly related to the M1T, because I was around sick people...but I do think the high dose compromised my immune system making me more susceptable to it.

FOXDIE

FOXDIE

Awards
he was very very tired, as in he was tired..... like exahusted, wanted to go to sleep.

never slept, as in he never could fall asleep/once did woke up soon after/got bad sleep

oldfart

oldfart

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
he was very very tired, as in he was tired..... like exahusted, wanted to go to sleep.

never slept, as in he never could fall asleep/once did woke up soon after/got bad sleep
I know what he meant. But I can't understand why you can't sleep if you are so exhausted. Never experienced that.

I've actually read some other posts where guys were saying they were taking it late at night to HELP them sleep.