Looking for someone who knows what theyre talking about

dkwilson16

dkwilson16

Awards
Alright whatsup guys i just joined and am lookin for some info. I hope im posting in the right section and all, if not then my bad. I have very little supplement knowledge, therefore need some help. Im 21, 6"0, 200 lbs. Ive been working out ever since high school. Have been playing college football for TCU the past 2 years so have been through the most strenuous workouts you could imagine. Me and a buddy know how to workout hard, 5-6 times a week. Also, i eat extremely healthy, just trying to load up on the protein esp. after workouts. Mostly eat grilled chicken and turkey sandwiches, water, whey protein yadda yadda. My bench max is at about 280 and squat at 420 just fyi. I just quit football to focus on school and am extremely motivated to get huge (jacked); also because of this i can take whatever i want, not to be afraid of NCAA anymore. I'm interested in taking something more hardcore than just the same old NO explode and such. I want to get all of the products that i need to help supplement my workouts and healthy eating so that i get as ripped and strong as possible. In other words, i know how to workout, just wondering if yall can give me some ideas on list of things to buy to start taking. Ive been reading about the H-drol and M-drol and have been interested in this. Ive seen there are things you need to take and have been trying to read and figure it all out but i just would like to hear first-hand. Also, someone recommended Virilatrec to me but i dont know much. I'm just hoping someone on here with extreme knowledge and experience may be able to give me a list and some info.

Thanks guys

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
google is your friend.

Search "post cycle therapy" this is what you use after a cycle to bring your hormones back to normal. when youre on cycle and you put synthetic hormones into your body, your body stops producing your natty hormones. so afterwards you need a SERM (google that) to bring back your natty test levels.

also, you can take these on cycle to preven estrogen problems such as "gyno" (google that) you DO NOT WANT GYNO. its also known as bitch tits.

good prohormones to run for a first cycle are:
Hdrol (halodrol, Halo-50, halotest-25)
Tren (x tren, 19 nor, 1T Tren)
Phera (P-Plex, P-Phera, Phera-FLEX)
BOLD (..)
EQ(same as bold)
Epi (havoc)

I wouldnt run Mdrol or any SD clone (superdrol) as a first cycle.

read the boards to learn about the prohormones i mentioned and the correct dosage.

and really read up on PCT (post cycle therapy). if you dont have the proper stuff to bring back your natty (natural) test after a "cycle" you will not only lose all your gains you made on cycle, youll also have some serious issues maintaing a boner. not good. PCT is huge.

dkwilson16

dkwilson16

Awards
Thanks for the info man. So is Hdrol the best choice for me to start taking? I mean i want something badass, but also not anything thats going to mess me up like the gyno youre talking about or all the other side affects. Esp. liver problems and such ive read about. Ive tried reading every post i can on this stuff but theres SO much to know about it and i need to make sure i get EVERYTHING i need to protect my body for sure. I will def read up on the PCT, ive seen that term on a ton of the threads. Not maintaing a boner= sucky life.

So, IF Hdrol is the best choice, my list should consist of:

1. Hdrol
???
???

PCT for afterwards***

What else should i be taking, such as protein and/or fish oil or something? helps joints? what about kre alkalyn and stuff like that? or NO explode before workouts? is that overdoing it?

I'm getting so dedicated to this and want to get on a SERIOUS plan and routine. Any help is appreciated!

T

TBULL

Awards
I would say epi/havoc would be a great first cycle..due to its fairly weak compound.Weak as it may be it is still a ph so it will need a pct.Sides are not as bad as some and first time users usually respond real well to it.Its a good way to start and fairly safe.
Fish oil for sure..your knees and elbows will thank you
you will want to preload cycle support or supps like
milk thistle
hawthorn berry
I dont think you would need and NO product while on a ph cycle, would be better in PCT.
lots and lots of water and food.
tuarine wouldnt be a bad idea
PCT will be dealers choice: torem,nolva,clomid are possibly no needed for an epi cycle but are nice to have on hand just in case.
a natty test booster,an AI,and PCT assist are good over the counter PCT.. good luck man

hard iron

hard iron

Awards
  • Established
well being a college student myself I know where your comeing from bro. alot of this stuff can get pricey once you add everything up that you need to run just a simple cycle of something. Starting out, h drol is your best bet in my oppinion. But like that other dude just said google really is your best freind man, if you got a question about something usually you can find the answer with it. Just inform yourself with every detail with what your interested in doing, the worst thing you can do is just start popin pills when you don't even know what your taken or doin man. Do research. Make a layout of what your doing and how your gonna do it. Then get after it ha. Your diet and training seems to be in check so i'm sure your fine there. But ya man just do research, be safe, stay away from beer haha when on a cycle for your livers safe, and have fun with it. Good luck.

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
Alright man, lets say that youre going to use H-Drol for your first cycle. since this is what you seem interested in we'll go with that. (Great starter compounds, nets good results with low sides. just what you want)

No offense to TBULL but I would never run two compounds for your first cycle. this is for the fact that when you first start out you want to know how your body reacts to the compound that you are using. if you have more than one compound in you, you dont know which one might be giving you gyno, or back pumps or so forth. also, with one compound you can know how well you respond to it. youll know if "wow, i respond well to Hdrol, i blew up on this **** and i had no sides..I think ill use this again later on in a stack with something else that i respond well to with no sides" that was a corny quote but you get the idea.

So im going to lay out your first cycle for you but I want you to study your ass off even tho im giving you the game plan. if you just follow what i lay out for you without really knowing what youre doing youre going to not get the full effect of the compound.

*there is no need to run a cycle assist on cycle with hdrol. its too mild. your kidneys will heal themselves from such a non toxic ph. ppl bitch too much about liver damage.

**you DONT have to use a SERM but damn, id suggest getting one. OTC PCT's (nolvadex xt, inhibit E, company reccomended PCT's are really ****ty..)

*Creatine is not needed while on cycle. some debate this but there is not need for it due to glyocgen stores (whole new thing to google if you want to) and how creatine basically does the same thing that the ph is doing. but there is a palce for it in pct. if you want to know why, pm me. i dont feel like typing it out. (has to do with the weight loss that comes with the loss of glycogen and water retention while on cycle...helps maintain weight basically)

*NO products are not needed on cycle. the PH will give you enough energy. if you want more energy while on cycle, drink a cup of black coffee before you go to the gym the ph will provide a better pump than NO can.

here it goes:

On-Cycle:

H-Drol:
Week One: 50mg
Week Two: 50mg
Week Three: 75 mg
Week Four: 75 mg
Week Five (optional week depending on how youre feeling):
75mg

some would look at this as a week cycle but for a first cycle youre going to net some serious muscle gain out of this.

other supps i suggest to be on:
Multivitamin
Protein Powder
Fish oil (opt.)

PCT:
Nolvadex (SERM) OR (not suggested) I Force Reversitol for 4 weeks
Testabolan V2 or some other natural test booster
Creatine (opt.)
NO (Opt.)

than take 4-8 weeks off before next cycle.

so the nomenclature that youll see for the lay out is this:

H-Drol:50/50/75/75/75mg/ed

hope this gets you pushed in the right direction

dkwilson16

dkwilson16

Awards
I would say epi/havoc would be a great first cycle..due to its fairly weak compound.Weak as it may be it is still a ph so it will need a pct.Sides are not as bad as some and first time users usually respond real well to it.Its a good way to start and fairly safe.
Fish oil for sure..your knees and elbows will thank you
you will want to preload cycle support or supps like
milk thistle
hawthorn berry
I dont think you would need and NO product while on a ph cycle, would be better in PCT.
lots and lots of water and food.
tuarine wouldnt be a bad idea
PCT will be dealers choice: torem,nolva,clomid are possibly no needed for an epi cycle but are nice to have on hand just in case.
a natty test booster,an AI,and PCT assist are good over the counter PCT.. good luck man
Thanks for all the info! so you think epi/havoc is safer than h drol? is that one thing or two? i dont want something thats gonna mess me up, but at the same time i want something above the usual that everyone else is just buyin from gnc and such. (idk if u can buy this from gnc actually, which leads to my next question...) Where should i order this stuff or go to buy it all?

So you think:

1. epi/havoc (or Hdrol)
2. fish oil (is this pills/bottles or what? lol)
3. milk thistle (")
4. hawthorn berry (")
5. Tuarine (")

How would i set up taking these/dosages?

What about PCT and "SERM"? i have no idea about those you listed for PCT, so im guessing for me to just pick one?

Sorry for all the questions, im real anxious to get all of this stuff purchased so i can plan it all out and get it all organzied and get to pumpin the iron even more.

Thanks ahead of time!

R

rckvl7

Awards
  • Established
Alright man, lets say that youre going to use H-Drol for your first cycle. since this is what you seem interested in we'll go with that. (Great starter compounds, nets good results with low sides. just what you want)

No offense to TBULL but I would never run two compounds for your first cycle. this is for the fact that when you first start out you want to know how your body reacts to the compound that you are using. if you have more than one compound in you, you dont know which one might be giving you gyno, or back pumps or so forth. also, with one compound you can know how well you respond to it. youll know if "wow, i respond well to Hdrol, i blew up on this **** and i had no sides..I think ill use this again later on in a stack with something else that i respond well to with no sides" that was a corny quote but you get the idea.

So im going to lay out your first cycle for you but I want you to study your ass off even tho im giving you the game plan. if you just follow what i lay out for you without really knowing what youre doing youre going to not get the full effect of the compound.

*there is no need to run a cycle assist on cycle with hdrol. its too mild. your kidneys will heal themselves from such a non toxic ph. ppl bitch too much about liver damage.

**you DONT have to use a SERM but damn, id suggest getting one. OTC PCT's (nolvadex xt, inhibit E, company reccomended PCT's are really ****ty..)

*Creatine is not needed while on cycle. some debate this but there is not need for it due to glyocgen stores (whole new thing to google if you want to) and how creatine basically does the same thing that the ph is doing. but there is a palce for it in pct. if you want to know why, pm me. i dont feel like typing it out. (has to do with the weight loss that comes with the loss of glycogen and water retention while on cycle...helps maintain weight basically)

*NO products are not needed on cycle. the PH will give you enough energy. if you want more energy while on cycle, drink a cup of black coffee before you go to the gym the ph will provide a better pump than NO can.

here it goes:

On-Cycle:

H-Drol:
75mg

some would look at this as a week cycle but for a first cycle youre going to net some serious muscle gain out of this.

Multivitamin
Protein Powder
Fish oil (opt.)

PCT:
Creatine (opt.)
NO (Opt.)

What he said.

K

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
For a first run, a guy of 21 or over cant go wrong with DHEA at a low to moderate dose of 25 mgs dly for 4 wks or Dermacrine 4 pmps dly till gone, mild,and effective, Thats just my opinion and experience. DHEA was the first PH on the market and is unlikely to cause irreversible sides if used properly in moderation, or ever be banned. Staying safe and strong is the name of the game.

dkwilson16

dkwilson16

Awards

here it goes:

On-Cycle:

H-Drol:
75mg

Multivitamin
Protein Powder
Fish oil (opt.)

PCT:
Creatine (opt.)
NO (Opt.)

Damn dude, this is EXACTLY what ive been searching for someone to do for me for WEEKS. Thanks for all the info, it seems you know exactly what youre talking about. Ive read up on so much and have researched a bunch of different stuff but there is so many different products that i have no clue where to start or which ones to pick. But now im going to use all of this to make my list.

So i take the H-drol for the 4(5) weeks at 50/50/75/75/75... along with multivitamin, fish oil, and protein powder... Then after the 5 weeks starts the PCT? So then on week 6 of working out i would only take the Nolvadex (SERM), Testabolan V2, just generic creatine capsules?, and maybe NO explode.

Then wait 8 weeks before thinking about starting it/another one again.

I'm going to do some more research on all of this so i know more about it and exactly their purposes and what they do. Is there anything i missed or didnt rewrite in my plan that you or anyone suggests or advises? Im startin to get pumped (pardon the pun) just thinking about all of this...

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
Damn dude, this is EXACTLY what ive been searching for someone to do for me for WEEKS. Thanks for all the info, it seems you know exactly what youre talking about. Ive read up on so much and have researched a bunch of different stuff but there is so many different products that i have no clue where to start or which ones to pick. But now im going to use all of this to make my list.

So i take the H-drol for the 4(5) weeks at 50/50/75/75/75... along with multivitamin, fish oil, and protein powder... Then after the 5 weeks starts the PCT? So then on week 6 of working out i would only take the Nolvadex (SERM), Testabolan V2, just generic creatine capsules?, and maybe NO explode.

I'm going to do some more research on all of this so i know more about it and exactly their purposes and what they do. Is there anything i missed or didnt rewrite in my plan that you or anyone suggests or advises? Im startin to get pumped (pardon the pun) just thinking about all of this...
your gonna need a good diet, growing muscles takes food, lots of food, check the levels your taking in crb/pro/fat

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
and might want to think about something for joints, hdrol dries mine out

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established

No man, it definatly seems like you are catching on. researchx10 and follow that plan and youll be set.

even tho you said you eat clean i do have to give props to lyfepsan for me forgetting that. the biggest thing to know is that prohormones arnt magic pills and you really need to have your diet in check as well! but youre an athlete so i suppose you know how to eat clean! keep looking stuff up man, but im glad to see youre understanding what im saying.

dkwilson16

dkwilson16

Awards
No man, it definatly seems like you are catching on. researchx10 and follow that plan and youll be set.

even tho you said you eat clean i do have to give props to lyfepsan for me forgetting that. the biggest thing to know is that prohormones arnt magic pills and you really need to have your diet in check as well! but youre an athlete so i suppose you know how to eat clean! keep looking stuff up man, but im glad to see youre understanding what im saying.
Yeah ill keep researchin it, thanks for all the help! Where should i buy all of this stuff? and are there any specific brands or kinds i need to make sure to get or to stay away from or anything?

T

TBULL

Awards

here it goes:

On-Cycle:

H-Drol:
75mg

Multivitamin
Protein Powder
Fish oil (opt.)

PCT:
Creatine (opt.)
NO (Opt.)

That was epi OR havoc.. gzz are you f****g crazy? lol Id never tell someone to use two compounds EVER ..SORRY IF I CONFUSED ANYONE.

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
Two compounds wouldnt be bad further down the road but for now one is plenty.
i miss read your post TBULL. apoligees.

-Id use C.E.L. H-Drol. its a good brand.

-I love Universal Animal Pak for a multivitamin but its $. Any would do really.
-you cant really go wrong with fish oils.
-I really like Kre-Alkalyn creatine. brand doesnt matter
-favorite N.O. Product is Superpump 250. but the thing with NO's is that some work great for some ppl and not at all for others. just depends on the person (others to look at NaNO Vapor, MRI Black Powder, NO Xplode)
-Natty test booster. I like I Force Testabolan V2, but those are a dime a dozen as well.
-EAS Protein powder is cheap and I like it for its aminos acids. makes it so you dont have to buy those as well.

T

TBULL

Awards

-favorite N.O. Product is Superpump 250. but the thing with NO's is that some work great for some ppl and not at all for others. just depends on the person (others to look at NaNO Vapor, MRI Black Powder, NO Xplode)
-Natty test booster. I like I Force Testabolan V2, but those are a dime a dozen as well.
-EAS Protein powder is cheap and I like it for its aminos acids. makes it so you dont have to buy those as well.
No big deal man lol.. im glad OP didnt take it that way and take two.. Ill be more clear when posting to newer members..

dkwilson16

dkwilson16

Awards

alright im lookin it all up right now. does 24.99 sound typical for a 60 capsule bottle of CEL H drol? sounds cheap for something supposed to be so powerful. also i was thinking about if i just need one bottle... 50/50/50/75/75 would be 5wks x 7 days = 35 days (14 days taking 2 capsules=28 and 21 days taking 3 capsules = 63) looks like i need 2 bottles? do i take these every day or just on workout days?

also, what has yalls experience been like with Hdrol? i mean can you tell that its actually really strong stuff as opposed to just taking kre alkalyn alone or something? what kind of gains in size/strength?

H

hrdwork

Awards
Travis,

Don't you think people should run Cycle Support 2 weeks before the cycle begins? Thats what I have always been told but maybe you can convince me otherwise. For cycle support and PCT, who makes the better product Anabolic Innovations or Competitive edge labs?

Thanks for helping everyone thats new to this out!

R

reptone

Awards
  • Established
FINALLY someone asks a question without getting flamed. A big thank you to the guys that were mature enough to help this kid out and steer him in the right direction. Reps on the way for everyone involved!!!!!! Good on you guys.

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
I got my ass flammed so bad when i posted my first post on a log that i started reading from the beggining, and saw a comment i wanted to comment on well i posted my thought, and i didnt know about that lil "quote mess. in reply" box, i neg repped till i had like -400,000 reps, i have been reading and following along, studdying, log watching and debating, asking questions, and havin fun for 3 mo. solid now, im very in tune with my body, my wyfe has her masters in kinseology, and has been teaching all forms of dance for 30 yrs now, we are well versed in what constitutes a great diet, i quiet enjoy this place and enjoy interacting with most of the people here, and will alwayz try to help out and share as much knowledge as i posses

R

rckvl7

Awards
  • Established
alright im lookin it all up right now. does 24.99 sound typical for a 60 capsule bottle of CEL H drol? sounds cheap for something supposed to be so powerful. also i was thinking about if i just need one bottle... 50/50/50/75/75 would be 5wks x 7 days = 35 days (14 days taking 2 capsules=28 and 21 days taking 3 capsules = 63) looks like i need 2 bottles? do i take these every day or just on workout days?

also, what has yalls experience been like with Hdrol? i mean can you tell that its actually really strong stuff as opposed to just taking kre alkalyn alone or something? what kind of gains in size/strength?
I paid $30 for my CEL H-drol so that sounds about right, I think it can actually be gotten cheaper though.

The H-drol is taken every day. It should be as evenly spaced out as possible, but H-drol has a pretty long half-life so it doesn't have to be precise.

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
theres quite a few Halo clone makers out there

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
Travis,

Don't you think people should run Cycle Support 2 weeks before the cycle begins? Thats what I have always been told but maybe you can convince me otherwise. For cycle support and PCT, who makes the better product Anabolic Innovations or Competitive edge labs?

Thanks for helping everyone thats new to this out!
Honestly man, I feel that liver damage is over rated as long as you respect the product that youre on. i use CEL cycle assist during PCT but I feel there is no need to pre-load or use it during cycle.

they have done studies where they have cut off portions of the liver and it grows back. as long as youre smart about it your liver will be fine!

I like CEL but many like AI due to the fact that its powder and you can put it in your shake or something. CEL is alot of pills but I like the dosing of the herbs alot more. and I feel AI is missing some key things that CEL has in theres.

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established

-youll need two bottles.
-yes, you will know in ways of weight gain and strength, it blows something like creatine out of the water.
-24.99 is a good deal.
-take it everyday. one first thing in the morning and one in the late afternoon

chess315

chess315

Awards
you have a pretty good base already a 280 bench for a young guy is nothing to slouch at especially naturally prohoromones or steriods arent magic you actually need more protein while on cycle to take advantage of the cycle most experts would say a 200lb person on cycle should take in about 300 grams of protein 4000 calories minumum at your age with a fast metabloism I would shoot for 5000 calories. If you can get injectable testosterone it would be your best option if not I would go with epi it is a little more of a mass builder then h-drol I belive it generally results in more strength gain to. If I were you and didnt have test I would run epistane 30,30,40,40,40 for 5 weeks then use a pct of your choice. I personaly think pct is a little over rated in some cases but most will disagree. If you dont use a serm for pct a lot of people do have good results with over the counter options. you could proably expect a 10lb weight increase and 30lb or so on major lifts with a cycle like the above mentioned. possible less or more depending on obviouse factor diet being the most important.

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
PCT is over rated chess315? Id have to majorly frown upon that one big guy.