what is the best legal Steroid

powerseler111

Awards
Ok so im new and I just saw all of this talk about a ban what is the best (strongest)'legal' steroid available today so i can start gaining. I have worked out natural for a year and almost no gain so yes I am ready. Thanks EDIT I weigh 185 my stats are wrong and train and eat properly I am looking for a boost not a miracle maybe 8-9 pounds.

sonicwaste

Awards
Ok so im new and I just saw all of this talk about a ban what is the best (strongest)'legal' steroid available today so i can start gaining. I have worked out matural for a year and almost no gain so yes I am ready. Thanks
What are your stats? age, height, weight, bf%

A year and no gains means your diet and training is off. Taking AAS isn't really going to fix that situation. I recommend that you get your diet/training in check first. AAS won't magically make you gain, it's all about what you put in to it.

wannabeBIG

Awards
Best way to grow is to eat... 5'7 115lbs u dont eat enough,....

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
geez...thats all....just geez.....:eek:p:

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
eat everything in site in your case and get your training right. ban or no ban just because you've been all natural for a year doesn't mean you're ready for ph's

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I have worked out natural for a year and almost no gain so yes I am ready.
This is my favorite part... "I don't know how to make any gains naturally therefore I am ready for steroids."

No, therefore, your diet and training suck HARD

powerseler111

Awards
NO I am a hard gainer. I have always been I have a personal trainer and nutritionist at my gym.

rckvl7

Awards
  • Established
What are your stats? age, height, weight, bf%

A year and no gains means your diet and training is off. Taking AAS isn't really going to fix that situation. I recommend that you get your diet/training in check first. AAS won't magically make you gain, it's all about what you put in to it.
What he said, almost no gains after a year you are doing something wrong. Your diet, training, recovery, or a combination of these is off. Get those corrected.

rckvl7

Awards
  • Established
NO I am a hard gainer. I have always been I have a personal trainer and nutritionist at my gym.

90% of personal trainers aren't worth a pile of steaming dog ****, they have no idea what they are doing.

What does your diet and training look like? specifics.

Edit: BTW, I always thought i was a "hard gainer" until I started recording exactly how many calories I had a day, turns out I was way way under what I needed to be eating.

powerseler111

Awards
I understand this and that is why I am asking a bout legal supps.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
pm me for my email. Online training is 150 a month

rckvl7

Awards
  • Established
If you understand that one of those aspects is off then why do you think taking a steroid will fix it? If you go on cycle with your diet/training/recovery still wrong your gains will be minimal to none and you will have wasted your money.

sonicwaste

Awards
While it may be legal, you are still talking about AAS... and they aren't to be messed with until you are absolutely ready.

We can help you.

It would be nice if you posted your real diet and real training routine

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
technically you didn't as about a legal supp... from what I see in the tittle...

second you did not answer about your other stats... age, height, bf% and how's the diet! answer these and you'll get better answers.

In just one year dont expect your body to change drastically, your results might be due to your diet and/or training.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
technically you didn't as about a legal supp... from what I see in the tittle...

second you did not answer about your other stats... age, height, bf% and how's the diet! answer these and you'll get better answers.

In just one year dont expect your body to change drastically, your results might be due to your diet and/or training.
i disagree...if you havent seen drastic changes in a year of training then something is wrong.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
you can agree to disagree... obviously something is not getting done right... i was pointing out that his training and/or his diet are the places to start, supplementation plays a role as well but it will do nothing if you dont have proper training/diet habits.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Gains follow a logarithmic curve so they start off the fastest and only get slower... Right now i make natural gains at a snail's pace with all of my variables (diet, training) almost completely maximized.

When i started lifting I gained 15 pounds in 3 months on a bad routine, without doing legs and without changing my diet from 3 normal meals a day. Gains come fastest at the beginning! To not gain at all in a year of lifting necessitates horrible diet and training.

It also means that during that year you did nothing to correct the diet and training.

You have trouble gaining weight... EAT MORE. Nuff said.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Gains follow a logarithmic curve so they start off the fastest and only get slower... Right now i make natural gains at a snail's pace with all of my variables (diet, training) almost completely maximized.

When i started lifting I gained 15 pounds in 3 months on a bad routine, without doing legs and without changing my diet from 3 normal meals a day. Gains come fastest at the beginning! To not gain at all in a year of lifting necessitates horrible diet and training.

It also means that during that year you did nothing to correct the diet and training.

You have trouble gaining weight... EAT MORE. Nuff said.
my point exactly!

rckvl7

Awards
  • Established
All the above being said if you are dead set to buy something now then I would suggest H-drol, BUT, wait until you have your diet/training/recovery fixed before you take it(along with planning out a proper PCT). I'm currently doing my first ever cycle and doing it with H-drol.

As everyone has already said we could be of much more help if you post detailed, honest stats, along with a sample of your training routine and diet.

loki515

Awards
agreed, i came to this forum in this year with the same song and dance " i'm a hard gainer and can't gain" suncloud helped with my diet and I have gained about 18lbs this year. Posting your diet and stats will get you the answers you need. i thought i was eating the right things and enough but found out dif. people here have many answers and can help if you cooperate.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you take any other supps. mayby try creatine and whey protein. I dont know im fairly new to this forum and just adding my 2 cents. I took whey protein and creatine when I first started and it helped me actually lose weight(was 320 pounds of mean ugly fat) and of course make that transition to start gaining muscle(which in itself helped me burn more fat).

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ive also read eating a lot of bananas helps(if I remember correctly the source had said, look at the size of gorillas there f'n huge). Guess its the potassium. Hey maybe give it a shot. If that doesnt work. If I were you, resort to cannabolism..lol..jk

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
90% of personal trainers aren't worth a pile of steaming dog ****, they have no idea what they are doing.

Edit: BTW, I always thought i was a "hard gainer" until I started recording exactly how many calories I had a day, turns out I was way way under what I needed to be eating.

Hey Ass-Load, im a personal trainer and for your information I went to college for this ****. studied massive and live fitness. I would have to say your statement needs to be "re-thunked"

I will blow your ass out of the water with training and nutrition knowledge.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
Hey Ass-Load, im a personal trainer and for your information I went to college for this ****. studied massive and live fitness. I would have to say your statement needs to be "re-thunked"

I agree with him 100%. Most p/t's dont know their as$ from a hole in the ground. Every time i look around my gym im seeing some poor 300lber trying to balance on top of a swiss ball holding 5lb dumbells at shoulder height doing 1 legged squats. All the while her dumbass p/t is standing there smiling, telling her how great her "core" is going to look when he gets done with her. On the other hand there are some very knowledgeable people out there. But to me it seems they are few and far between. Now, we are not saying your in this "dumbass" category, Travis. But, if the shoe fits........

lol....just f#ckin with ya dude...you seem like you know what your doing...:laugh2:

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
I agree with him 100%. Most p/t's dont know their as$ from a hole in the ground. Every time i look around my gym im seeing some poor 300lber trying to balance on top of a swiss ball holding 5lb dumbells at shoulder height doing 1 legged squats. All the while her dumbass p/t is standing there smiling, telling her how great her "core" is going to look when he gets done with her.

LMFAO. As I was reading it I can picture this whole scenario going down.

The Golds gym in which I work, all the trainers are top notch. the lowest certs we have there are ACE. but they have been training since the 70's. Me and another kid are NSCA, we have a girl whos ACSM and two ppl who have BA's With CSCS. the last 4 years weve taken either first or second place in the Golds Gym challenge and we won gym of the year for "Golds Gym" this year. This is the only gym I have ever worked at so I guess I havent seen these other "dumbass" trainers. the trainers that I work around are all incredible. its something to see. But im sure the one legged squats are out there.

P.S. Not for a 300 lbs person, but there are some instances where stability ball squats are a great lift. specially for those with lower back problems ect. ect.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
yup, golds is usually top notch because you have to pay them to be there right? if your not a good trainer your not gonna make any money! Go to an la fitness or lifetime or 24 hour where these guys are mainly doing an hourly wage....its a joke

Vance

Vance

Awards
  • Established
I'm with mooch on this one. There are so many personal trainers out there who have gotten their qualifications by trading in 10 bigmac wrappers that it's not funny. Hell I've seen some so called 'personal trainers' in my time who look like they're running 25-30% bf and who's idea of nutritional advice is to stick to low carb beers and eating medium meals from KFC every night. The 300lber story mooch mentioned cracked me up when I read it as I saw this played out right infront of me like 3 days ago. :D

Got no doubt you're qualified Trav but mate, you're the exception, not the rule. Kudos to you for being passionate about what you do though. There should be more like you.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I had to lol at the picture mooch painted because I see a lot of that in the gym... Old fat people rolling around on balls, doing weird ass stretches on the floor, guys laying on the balls and lifting light weight WAY awkwardly just trying to stabilize themselves, it's a circus.

Most of the personal trainers here look like they don't lift weights, it's bad, very bad...

and traivs you need to clear your PMs

rckvl7

Awards
  • Established

Obviously I pulled the 90% out of my ass, but truth be told many PTs don't know how to train properly. I didn't mean to say all trainers are ****. I'm sure you know what you're doing, as there are plenty of trainers who know what they are doing and in fact know much much more than I do. One of my friends is an excellent trainer.

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
yup, golds is usually top notch because you have to pay them to be there right? if your not a good trainer your not gonna make any money! Go to an la fitness or lifetime or 24 hour where these guys are mainly doing an hourly wage....its a joke
yeah basically. were payed contractors. we "work" for golds but its our job to get our clients (besides the rare "intro to pt" where they give us a client who is a member there and its our job to sell ourselves so that they sign up for a trainer). we dont have to pay to be there but we get a ****ty hourly "floor time" wage so the only way to make money is to get clients to get training time on top of floor time. if you dont have clients that kid at McDonalds would probably be making more than me. haha....seriously. it all about client pay.

samva777

Awards
I cant stop laughing

I agree with him 100%. Most p/t's dont know their as$ from a hole in the ground. Every time i look around my gym im seeing some poor 300lber trying to balance on top of a swiss ball holding 5lb dumbells at shoulder height doing 1 legged squats. All the while her dumbass p/t is standing there smiling, telling her how great her "core" is going to look when he gets done with her. On the other hand there are some very knowledgeable people out there. But to me it seems they are few and far between. Now, we are not saying your in this "dumbass" category, Travis. But, if the shoe fits........

lol....just f#ckin with ya dude...you seem like you know what your doing...:laugh2:
To damn funny and I have this picture in my head now of some 300 pound woman called birtha balancing on a swiss ball and some personal trainer stiffing her out of money.

Ok my advice and correct me if I am wrong is you said legal AAS from what I have read you could walk across the border to TJ once a week and get an injection of sostenon 250 preloaded heck the pharmascist will even give you the injection in a broom closest for 10 bucks. Anyway that my vote for best legal AAS if you want grey area do what I am doing and take a superdrol clone. Lastly I am not a doctor and dont take a anything i say seriously and if you do then you do so as a free thinking person and this tape will self distruct in 10 seconds "mission impossable music plays"

seriously listen to mooch he is the expert here

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
To answer the OP's original question; Steak from cattle that had finaject implants.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
^^^^^^^you know whats really f#cked up is this is true! this is why all the 12 year old girls look like they are 20 and the middle school boys are walking around with full beards!

amicold

Awards
^^^^^^^you know whats really f#cked up is this is true! this is why all the 12 year old girls look like they are 20 and the middle school boys are walking around with full beards!
I don't want to see what Fina does to a woman.

codywaters

codywaters

Awards

THATS WHAT THE F K IM TALKING ABOUT!!!

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
Ok so im new and I just saw all of this talk about a ban what is the best (strongest)'legal' steroid available today so i can start gaining. I have worked out natural for a year and almost no gain so yes I am ready. Thanks EDIT I weigh 185 my stats are wrong and train and eat properly I am looking for a boost not a miracle maybe 8-9 pounds.

Ok i am going to answer your post with the right response you was looking for and not just telling you to eat more.....

You should look up Mdrol which is superdrol thats the strongest out their however its very strong with big sides make sure you research alot before using that.

for 6 to 8 pounds Epistane / Havoc / Estane would be a great option for you.

Also PPLEX is a great bulker. look into all of these.

What people have said to you is also good advice but hes the more relevent information you was after my friend.

josh1492

Awards
you guys know that other people can see these forums and you should at least provide a "what-if" analysis and just answer his question. so that others who find this thread via a google search will know the answer to the question.

for me I change my routine all the time and I do make steady progression but it is slow. I am 27 and have been lifting/running steady for about 3 years.

anyway...I get that you guys are trying to provide the right information... and the OP obviously needs to eat more haha.

Johnnyboy004

Johnnyboy004

Awards
Almost no gain in what? Strength, weight, both? If you didn't gain weight you should have at least gained strength and changed your body comp. There are a lot of easy gains to be made in the first year.

dagger1

Awards
Wow, lots of comments but almost no answers ot his question lol. Superdrol will pack some mass and strength but sides suck so avoid it(not ideal for 1st cycle). Dymethazine clones work well with less sides but still not ideal for first cycle unleass running 4weeks at 30mg or less. Epistane would be my choice as it increases appitite and strength and at 30mg for 5 week cycle pct is a breeze and gains ar easily kept. If u choose any designer(this list is of methyl anabolic steroids that are legal, not prohormones) do research on proper pct. If your woriied about a ban order some stock and store them away for a year untill you gain some more naturally.

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
Breast Milk

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
About to hit up cycle, so far I'm thinking msten, have yet to use tho