Test+Sdrol+Epi low dose

Gonzogo

Awards
What do you generally think about this cycle:

W 1-5 Test e 250mg/week to get a basic steroid (maybe frontload with 500mgs)
W 1-3 Sdrol 4 Times/week pre Workout to kickstart
W 6 Epistane 30 mg/day to get a sharp cut in the end (since Test has a long have live)

Than PCT with a SERM.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
horrible, test-e needs to be run a minimum of 10 weeks. and one week of epi will do nothing

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
yeah that cycle outline is way messed up. If i try to take your idea and standardize it:

1-3 SD 10/20/20
1-10 Test E 500
9-12 Epi 30/30/30/30
13+ PCT

That's a real cycle... Running test E for 5 weeks is ridiculous, it takes 4 weeks to kick in.

Gonzogo

Awards
Epi in the last week is only to not have Test levels which will not provide gains but still suppress HPTA. I want a sharp cut of AAS in the end.

I know, that all ppl say to go 10+ weeks with TestE but Enanthat has a half life of ~5-6 days, why should it "kick in" after 4 weeks?

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
Epi in the last week is only to not have Test levels which will not provide gains but still suppress HPTA. I want a sharp cut of AAS in the end.

I know, that all ppl say to go 10+ weeks with TestE but Enanthat has a half life of ~5-6 days, why should it "kick in" after 4 weeks?
you obviously have never used test E....listen to people who are more experienced before you do something stupid....:sigh1:

Gonzogo

Awards
Yeah, listen to the bigger guys...
I'm not telling it is not true, I just wonder why. Because the blood concentration is obvisously high enough in the first weeks, which should lead to gains.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, listen to the bigger guys...
I'm not telling it is not true, I just wonder why. Because the blood concentration is obvisously high enough in the first weeks, which should lead to gains.
give it a try and tell us how it goes

:rolleyes:

Gonzogo

Awards
Your arguments are slaying. :laugh2:

I red some very good reviews on long esthers+short cycles. A Frontload + ~1-2 weeks before the end the last long acting injection and it should lead to similar results as short acting compounds. I'll maybe give it a try.

Libertarian

Awards
  • Established
If you are so set on a short cycle get some Prop. A 6 week cycle of Test Prop and Superdrol for the first 3-4 weeks would make a sweet cycle. Then you don't need to run the Epistane anymore, which is a compound that most people report feeling the effects of after about two weeks anyway.

Frontloaded or not, running a long ester for a short cycle won't turn out well. Your gains will just start to really get going as your cycle comes to an end. Why involve yourself in all the risks of steroids if you aren't going to make substantial gains? Since you're shutting down your HPTA anyway you might as well get something out of it. People typically don't even feel Test for 5 weeks and frontloading really won't make as dramatic of a difference as you seem to think it will.

I too am becoming a fan of short cycles but only with short esters.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

Actually the half life of enanthate is about double that

As mentioned by Libertarian, test prop is a much better choice if you're doing a short cycle

Gonzogo

Awards
I know, that prop would be better but I do not want/can not inject ed or eod.

And if I take orals only my lipids/liver/mood would be stressed too much. The legality is not the real problem. It is a small amount and I do not live in the US.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Pinning everyday isn't that bad, man up

If you won't pin often enough for prop then you need to run enanthate longer

Gonzogo

Awards
And here is my dilema:
I travel a lot (often 3 days, sometimes for weeks). That makes long cycles or ed pinning very complicated to impossible. Plus, I hate pinning! Really. Did it several times (Vitamin B12) and still hating it like hell.
Orals on the other hand are very nice to handle and take but the sides are harsh...

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
And here is my dilema:
I travel a lot (often 3 days, sometimes for weeks). That makes long cycles or ed pinning very complicated to impossible. Plus, I hate pinning! Really. Did it several times (Vitamin B12) and still hating it like hell.
Orals on the other hand are very nice to handle and take but the sides are harsh...
If you cant find the time in between your trips to cycle then dont do it. A short run of a long esther is not going to be beneficial to you. No one is going to come in and agree with you so please stop this nonsense. You keep coming up with excuses as to why you cant run a reasonable and smart cycle, it seems like it might not be the right time in your life to undertake something like this. But if you do decide to run your proposed cycle, please log it on this forum, so that others may learn from your mistakes.

Thank-you and have a nice day.

Gonzogo

Awards
mooch if you are interested, you can google short cycles/burst cycles or something else and you will realize, that there are enough promising logs with long acting compounds in short duration.
But I think this is the wrong forum to ask, since it seems most guys here do only PH/DS.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
no...im not interested and i predominantly use injectables and have ran many cycles. The people you have on this thread are very knowledgeable in aas. This type of cycle was proposed, tried and given up years ago. Any threads your looking at are probably pretty old. You will see results from this cycle because of the superdrol run...but the epi and test will be wasted. But as i said before...please, log this cycle. Bring some of this vast knowledge, that you propose to have, to anabolic minds.