Bodybuilding documentaries?

  1. Bodybuilding documentaries?


    Which bodybuilding documentaries are out there except for Pumping Iron?


  2. I would say just use google.

    A week in the Dungeon is good, one of my favorite actually.

  3. bigger, stronger, faster.

    like straight documentaries is hard to find on bodybuilding only because alot of the general public considers it a taboo ya no?

    but bodybuilders have dvds of them self out that follow them around. ronnie colemans are good, i have yet to see any by the douchebag jay cutler tho
    •   
       


  4. forgot about bigger, stronger, faster. thats a great one

  5. I have seen all of he above. Jays video is called ripped to shreads. nasser has a good one as well as markus. I do like a week in the dungeon, but if you like dorian, blood and guts is a must. stay away from anything with gregg valentino though.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Norway88 View Post
    Which bodybuilding documentaries are out there except for Pumping Iron?
    pumping iron was a docu-drama, not a true documentary. There was a lot about that movie that was staged... Still great nonetheless.

  7. docu-drama or not. there is nothing better than watching that with a group of your lifting buddies. it was staged tho.

    favorite seen: when Lou walks into this gym and there is that fat guy doing curls in the mirror, and he lookes terrified when lou walks by. you guys gotta know what seen im talking about?

  8. A new Arnie Documentary has been made accessible via bit torrents about a week and a half ago, but I was afraid they might focus too much on his life as a celebrity and politician as oppose to a bodybuilder, so I didn't bother. Plus, I think I've cumulatively seen every piece of film or photo of the "golden years," so I don't know what a new Arnold Doc would reveal, as far as bodybuilding is concerned.
    NSCA - CSCS

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Norway88 View Post
    Which bodybuilding documentaries are out there except for Pumping Iron?
    There is documentary about MMA Fighter Mark Kerr, but the focus is his GH/Roids abuse/addiction, as oppose to forefronting his MMA career. It's actually quite good. It's called, "The Smashing Machine: The Life and Times of Extreme Fighter Mark Kerr," and you could actually watch the whole thing here.

    Part I: http://www.pistolwimp.com/media/153596/

    Part II: http://www.pistolwimp.com/media/153597/
    NSCA - CSCS

  10. there is a section here for bb training vids, check it out

  11. Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    A new Arnie Documentary has been made accessible via bit torrents about a week and a half ago, but I was afraid they might focus too much on his life as a celebrity and politician as oppose to a bodybuilder, so I didn't bother. Plus, I think I've cumulatively seen every piece of film or photo of the "golden years," so I don't know what a new Arnold Doc would reveal, as far as bodybuilding is concerned.
    Im guessing your talking about the movie See Arnold Run. Its a decent movie, definitly made for tv. Roland Kickinger plays Arnold in his younger years and Jurgen Prochnow plays Arnold in later years. Overall good movie, could have been better, still worth watching in my opinion.

    Bigger Stronger Faster is also great. Another is The Man Who's Arm Exploded about Gregg Valentino. I believe its still on TLC everyonce in a while. There are quite a few movies out there.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by TravisG View Post
    docu-drama or not. there is nothing better than watching that with a group of your lifting buddies. it was staged tho.

    favorite seen: when Lou walks into this gym and there is that fat guy doing curls in the mirror, and he lookes terrified when lou walks by. you guys gotta know what seen im talking about?
    That seen cracks me up everytime

  13. steroid documentary filmed in 121 Gym, in south wales.


    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWwy-voL1I4"]YouTube - week in week out steroid documentary part 1[/ame]





    Lou Ferrigno - Stand Tall



    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=viIU7lGBP1Y"]YouTube - Lou Ferrigno - Stand Tall Part 1 of 9[/ame]





    Here's newly released documentary about AAS - (National Geographic).

    Part 1 http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/x4a7f1

    Part 2 http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/x4a7hr

    Part 3 http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/x4a7k2




    theres plenty more if you look around
    Eat Clean. Train Dirty.

  14. the man whos arms exploded is fake, they paid gregg to say the stuff on there that he said, those giant arms are largely synthol.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by texastweeter View Post
    the man whos arms exploded is fake, they paid gregg to say the stuff on there that he said, those giant arms are largely synthol.
    true on the synthol. but what would they pay him to say? He explained that what happened was because he was re-using needles.

    also, oddly enough there was a guy at the gym today who HAD to be using/used synthol his biceps looked ridiculous and he had the leg development of a 12 yr old girl.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Best era of bodybuilding?
    By GrowthMan1 in forum Pro Bodybuilding
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 09-23-2011, 02:12 PM
  2. It's not all about the bodybuilding...
    By Royd The Noyd in forum Advanced Muscle Science
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-11-2011, 01:40 PM
  3. MMA and Bodybuilding?
    By SELF RULES in forum MMA
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-06-2007, 02:23 PM
  4. Who has the Best arm's in Bodybuilding
    By MaDmaN in forum General Chat
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 09-04-2004, 02:48 AM
Log in
Log in