M-DROL SIDES WHEN?

samva777

Awards
Hello I just started an M-drol cycle 9/6/2009 at 20mg a day. I am curious whats the average amount of days on this compound before I start feeling the sides.
If you have used M-Drol chime in and let me know when you started feeling the sides good and bad sides :) Thanks Bros
Oh My cycle will be
1WEEK 10MG TWICE A DAY EVERY 6 HOURS
2WEEK 10MG THREE TIMES A DAY EVERY 4 HOURS
3WEEK 10MG FOUR TIMES A DAY EVERY 3 HOURS
4WEEK 10MG FOUR TIMES A DAY EVERY 3 HOURS
FOLLOWED BY 4 WEEKS OF PCT ALA SUSTAIN ALPHA, ENDO AMP, TOCO8
MIGHT THROW IN SOME 6- BROMO FROM ALRI RESTORE

I also have pharmacutical grade TEST CYP and the darts to go along with it.
SUPPORT SUPPS
1 CEL CYCLE ASSIST
2 LIV-52
3 FISH OIL, PRIMROSE OIL , FLAX OIL AND CLA OIL I COULD THROW IN SESAMIN OIL BUT i THINK i ALREADY HAVE TO MANY OILS LOL
4 OMEGA SPORTS CRE THUNDER
5 METOPROLOL TART 50MG ONCE IN MORNING ONCE AT NIGHT FOR HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE
6 GLIPIZIDE 5MG STANDARD RELEASE OR EXTENDED RELEASE EITHER 1 FOR INSULIN CONTROL
7 METFORMIN 850 MG FOR INSULIN CONTROL
8 NEXIUM BECAUSE OF ACID REFLUX

Ok this question is for someone that knows the answer or you can give an educated opinon
For lipid control I can get just about any cholesterol lowering pharma but I currently could use
A. Lovastatin
B.Simvastin
c. Pravastatin

I have been holding off on the cholesterol lowering drugs as I know they work through processes in the liver and since I am taking a 17 alpha alkylated AAS I am not sure if the combination of drugs would further stress the liver.
Anyway feel free to to give your opinons and advice many thanks bros

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
Um, i think you have more stuff there than u need. m-drol, SERM, omegas, and saw palmetto are all i run on a super only cycle, and i use much higher dosages than you.

Rustang

Rustang

Awards
im currently on my 3rd m-drol cycle, this one stacked with phera.... and i must say 40mgs of m-drol is SERIOUS stress on liver at least for me. I hope you have some heavy cycles under your belt.

As for sides I got no negitives other than through the roof aggression but it comes with the territiory i guess... all others are positive I usally get crazy strength gains about 3 days after my first dosage which is why i love the stuff... after that rock hard mucles 24/7 and great size gains all thourghout cycle.

other than that good luck on cycle and gains, should swell up nice from this run.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
i felt the sides about 3 weeks in. lethergy which i took DHEA for, and it went away quickly. that i s about the only side i've ever felt.

as far as cholesterol control, i'm currently on test-e @ 500mgs a week and 50mgs of oral winny and had mine checked. ive been taking COQ10 and RYR during my cycle and my cholestrol is 80 (low)

samva777

Awards
maybe I should lower it?

im currently on my 3rd m-drol cycle, this one stacked with phera.... and i must say 40mgs of m-drol is SERIOUS stress on liver at least for me. I hope you have some heavy cycles under your belt.

As for sides I got no negitives other than through the roof aggression but it comes with the territiory i guess... all others are positive I usally get crazy strength gains about 3 days after my first dosage which is why i love the stuff... after that rock hard mucles 24/7 and great size gains all thourghout cycle.

other than that good luck on cycle and gains, should swell up nice from this run.
How does 10 mg 3 times a day sound? instead 10 mg 4 times a day on the liver stress

Rustang

Rustang

Awards
ive herd of people running 30mg a day but at most for a week.... I only run 20mg at max I wouldnt reccommed any higher then that because at 20mg a day im still getting great gains and this is my 3rd cycle of it. depending on your ph experiance I would run a 10/20/20/20 cycle... but since you already started I would lower for first week.... i bet your liver is hurting right now you have any lower back pain yet? and whats your PCT set up?

samva777

Awards
Thanks for the advice

ive herd of people running 30mg a day but at most for a week.... I only run 20mg at max I wouldnt reccommed any higher then that because at 20mg a day im still getting great gains and this is my 3rd cycle of it. depending on your ph experiance I would run a 10/20/20/20 cycle... but since you already started I would lower for first week.... i bet your liver is hurting right now you have any lower back pain yet? and whats your PCT set up?
Hi this is my first M-drol cycle and I am going to take your advice and lower the dosage to 10mg twice a day 10mg when I wake up and 10mg before bed. My PCT will be Primordial Performance Sustain Alpha, endo amp and toco8. I also have 6 bromo from Alri Restore I can use , I also have access to ATD and lastly I have access to CEL topical Formodrol. I wanted to experiment and see how the Primordial Performance sustain Alpha works as this company says its superior to Nolvadex and better for your body. Check out on primordial performance website what they say about nolva and clomed.

So far no pain in the liver or lower back pain but only 3rd day on.

Rustang

Rustang

Awards
good call on lowering doseage do you just plan on running 20 mgs all the way through.... also try to take your second m-drol earlier than right before bed.

for instance.... if I take first pill an hour after waking up then second pill later in the day about 45 before I get to the gym.... try to space dosing out every 6 hours. hows your stammina has it went up yet?... my first week of the cycle my stammina shot throught the roof. feeling alpha male?

as for your PCT set up. im not to knowlagable of everyone of the products so I cant really give advice... ill have to give them all a deeper look. as long as you have an AI, SERM, and a endocrine support you should be good for the most part. ill look into those supps and get back to you.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
FYI i started Superdrol at 10mg for the first week each time i ran it and each time i gained around 10 pounds in that first week.

I don't think i would have gained much more if it were 20mg

I usually run high doses, and I would still start Superdrol at 10mg

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
first thing i'll tell you, if you decrease the side effects, you decrease the positive effects. more gains, more sides, that is life, and nothing is free.

before taking a cycle of any steroid, methylated orals, or injectable test, one should be completely healthy, to the best of their knowledge.if you have to worry about your cholesterol before a cycle of steroids, you should not take steroids
for me, back pumps came at 30mg of sd. but so did the most strength gains, and amazing pumps, but damn those back pumps suck ass big time lol.

I feel that support supplements are best used post cycle. let the steroid do what it does.

as far as your pct goes, I've ran over the counter pct before, and it does not compare to having a serm like nolvadex + some natural test booster.

I would recomend you cycle to go like this:

20mg sd e.d. spaced 8hrs apart for 3 weeks.

30mg sd e.d., 20mg pre w/o, and 10mg 8hrs later week 4.

hit up pct with all the support sups to get all values back to normal. if you eat right, drink lots of water, and take your post cycle support sups, everything will return to the way it was.

all this advice is under the assumption that you are a healthy adult male, with no pre existing medical conditions. dont be a statistic for the fda.

edit: do you have diabetes? whats up with all the blood pressure and insulin meds? @ 5'8" and 255lbs you are one big ass dude. why do you need to take superdrol again......

GotTest

GotTest

Awards
  • Established
for me, back pumps came at 30mg of sd. but so did the most strength gains, and amazing pumps, but damn those back pumps suck ass big time lol.

I feel that support supplements are best used post cycle. let the steroid do what it does.
You're having excruciating back pumps cause your not taking support supps :rolleyes:
Pssst...Taurine. ;)

Seriously man, you don't have to kill yourself with sides to make great gains.
Support supps will NOT kill gains.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
first thing i'll tell you, if you decrease the side effects, you decrease the positive effects. more gains, more sides, that is life, and nothing is free.
i totally disagree. diet and training will have a lot to do with your gains so will sleep. like already mentioned there are so many support supps that will aid in the minimization of side effects it's silly. i do not believe that RYR, hawthorn berry, milk thistle and others do anything to the effectiveness of a ph/ps or AAS for that matter.

now, that being said i believe what you meant to say was something like the stronger the ph/ps or aas, more sides are usually associated with it. like hdrol vs. SD, theres no comparison in sides effects of those two and no comparison in the "positive" effects either. thats like comparing apples to walnuts.

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
I have ran super as high as 60mg... alongside phera... only negative sides were slight back pumps, and harcore lethargy. Again I seem to be the odd one out on these compounds, and I do not reccomend that you go that high.

samva777

Awards
Aggression

good call on lowering doseage do you just plan on running 20 mgs all the way through.... also try to take your second m-drol earlier than right before bed.

for instance.... if I take first pill an hour after waking up then second pill later in the day about 45 before I get to the gym.... try to space dosing out every 6 hours. hows your stammina has it went up yet?... my first week of the cycle my stammina shot throught the roof. feeling alpha male?

as for your PCT set up. im not to knowlagable of everyone of the products so I cant really give advice... ill have to give them all a deeper look. as long as you have an AI, SERM, and a endocrine support you should be good for the most part. ill look into those supps and get back to you.
I can already feel the aggression at 20MG. I was going over bank records and noticed a mistake where the bank started charging me a monthly service charge , my first reaction was to go see the loan officer and make him eat the statement LOL then I realised I was just having a little extra aggression :drillsergeant: but ya the aggression is kicking in.

samva777

Awards
Question

FYI i started Superdrol at 10mg for the first week each time i ran it and each time i gained around 10 pounds in that first week.

I don't think i would have gained much more if it were 20mg

I usually run high doses, and I would still start Superdrol at 10mg
Ok if I lowered it to 10mg when in the 4 week cycle should I bump it to 20mg or would you just try 10 mg straight through the 4 week cycle to see how you respond. Let me add this is my first cycle of M-drol and I am not some young buck I am in my mid 40s and not in athletic shape but not a city slicker either :) also I am a mild diabetic so I have easy access to diabetic drugs but I have been reading these drugs can help pack on the muscle.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
I can already feel the aggression at 20MG. I was going over bank records and noticed a mistake where the bank started charging me a monthly service charge , my first reaction was to go see the loan officer and make him eat the statement LOL then I realised I was just having a little extra aggression :drillsergeant: but ya the aggression is kicking in.
how you handle aggression is what determines if you can handle that compound or not

samva777

Awards
Question

before taking a cycle of any steroid, methylated orals, or injectable test, one should be completely healthy, to the best of their knowledge.if you have to worry about your cholesterol before a cycle of steroids, you should not take steroids

as far as your pct goes, I've ran over the counter pct before, and it does not compare to having a serm like nolvadex + some natural test booster.

I would recomend you cycle to go like this:

20mg sd e.d. spaced 8hrs apart for 3 weeks.

30mg sd e.d., 20mg pre w/o, and 10mg 8hrs later week 4.

hit up pct with all the support sups to get all values back to normal. if you eat right, drink lots of water, and take your post cycle support sups, everything will return to the way it was.

all this advice is under the assumption that you are a healthy adult male, with no pre existing medical conditions. dont be a statistic for the fda.

edit: do you have diabetes? whats up with all the blood pressure and insulin meds? @ 5'8" and 255lbs you are one big ass dude. why do you need to take superdrol again......
Ok bro thanks for the advice and yes I am a mild diabetic , I have no problem controlling my blood sugar with oral meds. As you probably know along with the diabetes blood pressure and bad lipids are standard they all go hand in hand but the bonus is I can play around with my blood sugar to the point that nutrients are fast shuttled into my muscles as I am a pro at using the gluco meter and I know exactly how low and high blood sugar feels , its something you get a feel for over time.

My question to you is do you think I should keep taking statin drugs to lower lipids or should I switch to over the counter while I am on AA/S that are 17alkylated as I am not sure if statin drugs cause liver stress or if there is any wisdom from the lifting community on this as I feel statin drugs would be a natural when taking oral 17 alkylated drugs.

samva777

Awards
Any tips?

how you handle aggression is what determines if you can handle that compound or not
Any tips or tricks on handling AA/S induced agression? For me just remembering that these drugs cause this problem in me is enough to calm down but I have to remind my self quite often LOL.

bic

Awards
  • Established
Ok bro thanks for the advice and yes I am a mild diabetic , I have no problem controlling my blood sugar with oral meds. As you probably know along with the diabetes blood pressure and bad lipids are standard they all go hand in hand but the bonus is I can play around with my blood sugar to the point that nutrients are fast shuttled into my muscles as I am a pro at using the gluco meter and I know exactly how low and high blood sugar feels , its something you get a feel for over time.

My question to you is do you think I should keep taking statin drugs to lower lipids or should I switch to over the counter while I am on AA/S that are 17alkylated as I am not sure if statin drugs cause liver stress or if there is any wisdom from the lifting community on this as I feel statin drugs would be a natural when taking oral 17 alkylated drugs.
if you mild diabetic i wouldn't be taking mdrol tells you that on the bottle i think.

Rustang

Rustang

Awards
dude dont go higher than 20mgs.... theres no point.im on my 3rd m-drol cycle and I still am getting amazing gains with a 20mg doseage...... and if you insist on running m-drol with your diabetes then I would get bloodwork done post cycle for sure.

samva777

Awards
why?

if you mild diabetic i wouldn't be taking mdrol tells you that on the bottle i think.
Are you saying you wouldnt take m-drol becuase it has a warning about diabetes on the bottle or are you saying you wouldnt take mdrol if you had diabetes because you know it would be a bad idea or are you actually saying you wouldnt take any steroids if you had diabetes explain please. Here is why I ask if you go by standard wisdom of the day you should nt take any AAS unless you have a test defiency or a waisting disease see where I am going with this.

samva777

Awards
Absolutly

dude dont go higher than 20mgs.... theres no point.im on my 3rd m-drol cycle and I still am getting amazing gains with a 20mg doseage...... and if you insist on running m-drol with your diabetes then I would get bloodwork done post cycle for sure.
Yes Bro I am staying at 10 to 20 mg a day as per your advice and see what kind of gains I get on a 30 day run.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
Any tips or tricks on handling AA/S induced agression? For me just remembering that these drugs cause this problem in me is enough to calm down but I have to remind my self quite often LOL.
I do not have any tips other than what you already do....i say to myself "dude your on" "calm down" "he's not worth going to jail over". there are only a handfull of people that i will go to jail over and some douch is not one of them. the people who really have a problem are the ones who are ****s when they're not "on", kind of like alcohol, if your a **** to begin with then add alcohol it's usually a bad out come.

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
I have no experience with gear and diabetics, so I will not comment even though I have lots of m-drol cycles under my belt. as far as the agression goes, whenever I get mad, I just ask myself "WWDD" What Would Dorian Do?

GotTest

GotTest

Awards
  • Established
Are you saying you wouldnt take m-drol becuase it has a warning about diabetes on the bottle or are you saying you wouldnt take mdrol if you had diabetes because you know it would be a bad idea or are you actually saying you wouldnt take any steroids if you had diabetes explain please. Here is why I ask if you go by standard wisdom of the day you should nt take any AAS unless you have a test defiency or a waisting disease see where I am going with this.
Make sure you take CARBS with your MDrol.
Most get a little hypoglycemic without the carbs.

Rustang

Rustang

Awards
I do not have any tips other than what you already do....i say to myself "dude your on" "calm down" "he's not worth going to jail over". there are only a handfull of people that i will go to jail over and some douch is not one of them. the people who really have a problem are the ones who are ****s when they're not "on", kind of like alcohol, if your a **** to begin with then add alcohol it's usually a bad out come.
ALOT easier to say now ... but when some punk a$$ gotti brother look-a-like is running his mouth because one of his buddies is holiding him back, it is a chor to walk away.... I think when on M-drol CEL should provide a police officer to be with you when your out to make sure you know he could slap the chrome bracletts on you and take you downtown after you work this over tan, over gelled, poo pusher. but hey thats just my .02 :privateeye:

sorry just a little vent.... great advice none the less lennoxchi

samva777

Awards
LMAO

ALOT easier to say now ... but when some punk a$$ gotti brother look-a-like is running his mouth because one of his buddies is holiding him back, it is a chor to walk away.... I think when on M-drol CEL should provide a police officer to be with you when your out to make sure you know he could slap the chrome bracletts on you and take you downtown after you work this over tan, over gelled, poo pusher. but hey thats just my .02 :privateeye:

sorry just a little vent.... great advice none the less lennoxchi
I couldnt have said it better Bro LOL BTW are you on cycle now ? :)

hog928

Awards
  • Established
it sounds like a few people are not going to worry about a serm is that really safe i mean it is superdrol and you guys make it sound like its not good but youll survive and your not gonna know what happens inside your body if you just end with a OTC PCT.

samva777

Awards
Read this

it sounds like a few people are not going to worry about a serm is that really safe i mean it is superdrol and you guys make it sound like its not good but youll survive and your not gonna know what happens inside your body if you just end with a OTC PCT.

So are you going to know what happens inside your body if you use a SERM?

Like others have said not everyone responds the same

Rustang

Rustang

Awards
based on people I know who didnt run a serm on m drol... the only thing trhey got were puffy nips... a sign of gyno

and yes im on last week of cycle now... phera-max / mdrol bridge I have a log running over on LB if you wanna check it out.

C6rider

Awards
I've heard around 3 weeks when guys start feeling sides.