Putting together a Transdermal

RLD

Awards
Thinking about putting together a transdermal. Lets say stay under $150. What would you guys suggest. Was about to order some 1-test/4AD but I thought hmm lets experiement a bit.

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Are you talking about legal substances. Or illegal substances.

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The good old 1T and 4AD combo never fails. You could some hydroxy if you wanted.

candle25

candle25

Awards
  • Established
I have a cycle thread going right now on a homebrew 1T/4AD cycle. I'm only 2 days n right now.

RLD

Awards
Is that the same Nova that was always sold on PN? I havent has to buy any in a long time and was just looking around at prices again and form some reaon it just looks named different, and Fruit Punch is the only flavor listing rather then Cin.. Am I just lost here?

RLD

Awards
Wow and its been marked down from 50 to 45, it was 40 a month& half ago per my order history :(

SCORPIO

Awards
  • Established
Right, 1-test/4ad is always a good trans cycle. As mentioned above, OHT (hydoxy) looks like a really good stacking agent for this combo. I want to try it soon.

mark

Awards
Speaking of...

I have a bottle of T1 Pro and plan to add 2.5g of OHT to it. I'll follow the typical "Boil water, wait a minute, immerse T1 Pro, heat, add OHT and shake." Any reason I would have a problem?

M

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Speaking of...

I have a bottle of T1 Pro and plan to add 2.5g of OHT to it. I'll follow the typical "Boil water, wait a minute, immerse T1 Pro, heat, add OHT and shake." Any reason I would have a problem?

M
I don't believe you will be able to add anymore powder to T1 Pro. Whether it's the old 8oz. bottle or the newer 4oz. bottle they are both at their saturation point.

mark

Awards
It is the newer (purchased two months ago) 4 oz. Isn't it the same T-gel formula that can support 10g of PH?

T-1 Pro is 5 grams 1-Test & 2.5 grams of 4-AD, therefore I thought I could add an additional 2.5g of OHT for a total of 10g.

Where do you see the issue(s)?

M

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
You're fine. The actually T1 Pro that was sold in the past was the older formula, which could have only dissolved 7.5g.

hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
You're fine. The actually T1 Pro that was sold in the past was the older formula, which could have only dissolved 7.5g.
the older 8 oz formula was said to be able to hold 15 g.... I beleive the T1pro I got was 10 grams 1-test, 5 grams 4ad...

h19