Methyldienolone Generalization Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
X

xPathogenic

Awards
Hi all, im brand new to this board - i usually circle around the HST board (as ilFacell) and the anabolic-source board (as xPathogenic).

I have some imperative questions regarding Methyldienolone, to anyone whom can provide literature-based information, as, I have avidly studied R1881 (methyltrienolone)...I happen to be privy to the compounad at hand.

If none of you mind, i have roughly 3 questions.

1) What is its anabolic/androgenic dissocitation in comparison to Testosterone or Methyltrienolone?

2) Is there an approximate half life on oral bio-availability.

3) Does anyone (i doubt it) know its KD value at human AR ligands?

Thanks all! I would love for this information to be answered, it would really mean a lot to me!

B

Bryan

Awards
1) I think it has the same, if not very similar A:A as 17aa-1-test
2) Unknown
3) Unknown

L

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't even consider this stuff at your age. If you are really 16, you are the most educated sounding teen I've ever encountered on any board. Its gotta be a joke. If you were really 16, you'd have said 'hey bros, whats the shiznit with this methyldienolone stuff?" or something like that.

M

mark

Awards
It is encouraging to see a teenager who knows how to use a thesaurus (almost).

M

Last edited:
N

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't even consider this stuff at your age. If you are really 16, you are the most educated sounding teen I've ever encountered on any board. Its gotta be a joke. If you were really 16, you'd have said 'hey bros, whats the shiznit with this methyldienolone stuff?" or something like that.

haha

I would have to agree with you my man

hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
could have been using the cut and paste feature...

:eek:

X

xPathogenic

Awards
Whoa lol where did you get that im sixteen? Im 26....Could it have been a flaw on my own part while registering?

Anyway, would anyone happen to have any literature based on the questions that I asked?

M

mark

Awards
Whoa lol where did you get that im sixteen? Im 26....Could it have been a flaw on my own part while registering?

Anyway, would anyone happen to have any literature based on the questions that I asked?
xPathogenic (AKA ilFacell),

It appears you are being less than honest young man.

http://tinyurl.com/3e6qb

M

N

nostawk

Banned
Awards
is it impossible for a sixteen year old to come up with an intelligent question???.....

L

Longdog

Awards
  • Established

In that case, you may want to update your age. If all your posts list your age as 16, you will definitely not get many helpful responses.

As far as methyldienolone, not many have much info on it being so new. Only 2 guys here have tried it that i know of, we are all awaiting it's release. I imagine Sledge(Designer Supps) would be a good source of info, there may even be info posted on here already.

hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
I don't think there are any lab tests done on any of these new methyl compounds...so while you might find answers about individual experiences,

I don't think anyone will have numbers for you like you would find in a lab report....

h19

M

mark

Awards
In case the URL I posted is not reachable due to membership in HST, xPathogenic (AKA ilFacell) is sixteen - barely. His birthdate is 19 January 1988. See attached photo - he is a pup. The picture is possibly from the hallways of his high school?

I found this information in his HST profile, he mentioned the ilFacell username for the HST site in his original post.

I would disregard anything he states after (trying) to back track and post that his AM profile was incorrect.

My 2 cents worth.

M

N

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Nice work detective Mark. xpathogenic consider this your first and final warning. Do not post in the PH or AAS forums.

D

db682

Awards
  • Established
Dun na na na nut na Inspector Gadget. Go Gadget Go!

X

xPathogenic

Awards
My apologies

Last edited by a moderator:
N

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
If you were smart you would have just hidden your age instead of having it displayed in your profile. I respect the fact that you want to learn, but don't go tossing your attitude around on these forums. Keep your posts to researching purposes.

L

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
What an idiot. Why would a kid even consider methyldienolone? Girls your age dont even like muscles. They like the Eminem look, which I see you already have.

N

nostawk

Banned
Awards
Then ban me. I lie about my age because I am casually shunned by the ignorant. Did my post mention anything in terms of actual use? No, ignorant people, like yourselves cannot accept a 16 year old kid whom obsesses himself in the fields of myology~neuroly~endocrinology. My apologies for insulting your intellect, apparently we can see a nice little display of the Napoleon Complex. Two thumbs up for education.

hell ya,

we are all here to learn and trying to censor the board is stupid.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Touche'. However you must understand the need to limit PH/AAS knowledge and awareness to minors. There are the advanced few, like yourself who seek knowledge for knowledge's sake however this is the extreme exception and not the rule as I'm sure you must understand.

The looming PH ban can be blamed on two things, shadey marketing by companies to lure teens into using and teens using irresponsibly, becoming ill and having irrate parents demand action from the government(ok, more like 3 or 4 indirectly).

N

nostawk

Banned
Awards
I understand the idea that it would be better if minors were not aware of ph/aas but without boards like this the only knowledge people will have of these products will be what these companys advertise. I also realize that many do not want this board to be another bb.com. Also, I dont think its possible to reliably prevent minors from accessing this board. Plus, Many people who come to the boards are planning on using ph/aas despite the possible risks due to age and I just think it's better that they are well informed and do not rely on shady advertisements. Lastly, if not allowing minors into the ph or aas forum is in the rules then I do not like the rules but I think i will stay as once again you have no way of preventing me from being here.

O

Onslaught

Awards
  • Established
I find it rather amusing that everyone is bashing this kid considering he appears to be more intelligent than 99% of the members on this board; he can certainly communicate better than 99% of them anyway. This includes LongDog and his posts: "girls your age don't even like muscles". Intelligent, really. Perhaps this guy works out because...gasp...he actually likes to and does it for himself. It's very interesting that you're calling someone clearly more knowledgable than yourself an "idiot".

S

size

Awards
  • Established
I am closing this thread. Read and learn as much as much as you like. Many, including myself, try to steer younger members away from using select products. Ultimately though, it is not my decision but the individual.

If you do not like the way things are handled on the board then find another one.

B

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
I find it rather amusing that everyone is bashing this kid considering he appears to be more intelligent than 99% of the members on this board; he can certainly communicate better than 99% of them anyway. This includes LongDog and his posts...
if he was in fact more intelligent he would not be looking at these things at 16 years of age. also, we will not be bashing Longdog, as he had offered advice, and frankly i will uphold the right of anyone around here to discourage use by a 16 year old. give me a fucking break... by the way nostawk, i would not say things like "you have no way of preventing me from being here". they're crazy enough to let me mod and i see **** like that as an invitation, if you read me. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
gotripped Anabolics 33
MEH89 Anabolics 0
S Anabolics 4
N Anabolics 18
GhostfaceKillah Anabolics 11