NEWB HELP - First PH Cycle
- 09-04-2009, 11:11 PM
NEWB HELP - First PH Cycle
Yes, I'm a know-nothing newb, and I humbly grovel at your feet for advice.
I'm 31, about 195 @ 8.6 BF, been lifting for about eight years, and have hit a serious plateau. Never supped much with the exception of fish oils, creatine, protein, and some occasional NO2. I play a lot of ball, which is where I normally get my cardio, but age and mileage are catching up, and my wheels are losing some serious tread.
I need some help, but I can't/won't do anything illegal.
I'm not trying to look like Arnold - I simply want good, solid, lean, muscle, with a little extra bulk. I've decided to go with some 5-Deca-Zol, but will probably only run half a dose. So, with that in mind:
1) What do I need for Cycle-support? (What? When to start? Etc...)
2) What do I need for PCT? (What? For how long? Etc...)
3) What negative warning signs should I look out for? (Moobs, etc....?)
- 09-07-2009, 12:24 AM
look at some superdrol posts i take liver and blood pressure support 2 weeks before during and on pct=tamox nolvadex serm 40,30,20,20. dose the superdrol 10,20,20,30 and do research i got alot of sides from superdrol
- 09-07-2009, 10:40 AM
Search Engine prior to posting as many of these questions have been discussed ad nauseum, that aside, I'll attempt to help some.
1. If you're only interested in OTC, then you'll need to go with something very mild and easy on your system so that you can avoid a SERM, H-DROL should fit the bill here as most run it with no SERM's and have great success.
2. I went with Anabolic Innovations products and was very happy, keep in mind that prior to your cycle you'll need to begin the Cycle Support and you DO NOT DRINK during a cycle. Alcohol is completely off limits due to the stress you're putting on your liver, you don't want to add to it!
3. Sensitive and/or itchy breasts, etc. this has been discussed numerous times.
When you wrote 'nothing illegal' I took it as OTC only, meaning no SERM's. Sure SERM's aren't necessarily "illegal" but acquiring them isn't exactly legit as you're purchasing these items for your "lab" and it isn't like you can walk into your local Walgreen's/Vitamin Shoppe and pick them up.
That aside, it is generally recommended - regardless of the strength of PH you decide to take - to have a SERM on hand just in case you develop any negative signs.
SERM: Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulator (SERM) Compounds that bind with estrogen receptors and exhibit estrogen action in some tissues and anti-estrogen action in other tissues. The ideal SERM would deliver all the benefits of estrogen without the adverse effects. ex: Clomiphene Citrate (Marketed as Clomid or Serophene). Tamoxifen (Marketed as Nolvadex).
PCT: Post Cycle Therapy
Similar Forum Threads
- By 0mega in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 09-04-2009, 07:11 PM
- By RaginCajun37 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 10-15-2008, 03:06 AM
- By Bendiesel in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 47Last Post: 04-06-2008, 05:04 PM
- By jackson00112 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 7Last Post: 10-10-2007, 09:59 AM
- By oldsoldier in forum AnabolicsReplies: 14Last Post: 02-07-2006, 04:28 PM