Day 2 of Epi, Pains in front/left

josephd79

Awards
I'm only on day 2 of Epistaine from IBE at 20mgs (1 pill twice a day) and I have pains in my front/left side of my stomach. It's not originating from my back.

Any clues to this pain?? It may cause me to stop as it's pretty bad. I'm not taking any taurine but only half serving of cycle support last nite. Will need to take full serving tonight.

Help please

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
its just the price to pay for being on a ph. you should be getting this ****s anytime now too. Or you might have already and you just didnt want to state this in front of everyobdy. Itll go away in a couple days. just hang in there for the next couple days.

josephd79

Awards
Oh ok...thank you... I haven't gotten the Hershey Squirts yet, but if I do, I'll assume it's from this too.

I'll give it 5 to 7 days for the pain to get less or better...

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
weird i don't think i've ever had that kind of issue with epi

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
Yeah man, if certain things start coming in liquid form. Travis called it lol. If things dont get getting after being on cycle for a week than we have something to report but for now youre fine.

xink

Awards
  • Established
only half serving of cycle support last nite. Will need to take full serving tonight.

Help please
Did you start taking your Cycle Support a week prior to beginning your cycle? Doesn't sound like it...

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
try taking the epi with food....as for the sh!ts the only thing that ever really did that to me was trenbolone...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 11
Anabolics 7
Anabolics 14
Supplements 12
daydayy Anabolics 11