Ultimate Diet 2.0 and Mdrol Pulse or Testosterone Suspension

jakedamuus

Awards
Im about to start running a version of the ultimate diet 2.0.

Basic layout is below

Monday: Depletion Full Body Workout - Half maintenace cals / low carb
Tuesday: Depletion Full Body Workout - Half maintenance cals / low carb
Wednesday: Cardio - Half maintenance cals / low carb
Thursday: Cardio - Half maintenance cals / low carb
Friday AM - Tension Workout - Begin Carb load
Satuday - Power workout - continue carb load
Sunday - possible cardio at night - diet variable dependant on goals

Thinking about running 10mg pre workout and 10mg post workout on friday and sat along with USP anabolic pump to get an extra boost from the carb load

How suppressive would something like this be?

I was thinking on the off days i would run formestane transdermal 20mg and maybe 3 caps pct assist ED (have them left over from last cycle)

Maybe run it 6 weeks followed by toremifene 25mg ed alongside the formestane for 3 weeks

What do you guys reckon?

Another option he mentions in his books is using 100-150mg test suspension on friday and possible sat. How suppressive would this be in the scheme of things? based on the half life if injected friday it will be all but gone sat arvo

any thoughts?

XxCrisisxX

Awards
I've used SD with a UD 2.0 and it was F'n GREAT! Although I have never used Test Suspension (but I have used test), I really can't imagine anything being better than SD. I would just try to center the S-Drol before training and the next morning to really take advantage of it's glycogen storage properties. A SERM or an AI on Sunday and Monday would be a good idea too.

Screw it. Run test through out and throw in some S-Drol Fri, Sat and Sun!!! That would be Sick! I promise you'd get stronger and leaner throughout the cycle.

jakedamuus

Awards
haha yea very tempting to run the test throughout and jump on a cycle but my last cycle ended only about 4 months and was a long one so dont want to jump into a full on supression cycle. plus at the moment i sort of need to keep it low key and not look like im juicing.

Ordered the Mdrol and will be doing the following (might get the test suspension aswell and swap them to see what works better)

Weeks 1-6

Friday - Tension Training (HIT 8-12REPS) - Mdrol 10mg Pre and 10mg Post workout with USP Anabolic Pump/ Pslin (couldnt pass on the sale:D)

Saturday - Power Training (3-6 REPS) Mdrol 10mg Pre and 10mg Post workout with USP Anabolic Pump / Pslin

Sunday- 12.5mg Aromasin, 20mg Formestane, 2 caps CEL PCT ASSIST

Monday- 12.5mg Aromasin, 2 caps CEL PCT ASSIST, 20mg Formestane TD

Tuesday - 2 Caps CEL PCT ASSIST, 20mg Formestane TD

Wednesday- 2 Caps CEL PCT ASSIST, 20mg Formestane TD

Thursday - 2 Caps CEL PCT ASSIST, 20mg Formestane TD

Weeks 6-9
25mg Toremifene ED
20mg Formestane TD

Will be running Liver Supps, BCAAS, Omega 3, Cissus (as needed) , Multivitamin, Extra Vitamin C, and Creatine throughout

Will try get some bloodwork aswell!