Has anybody tried TrenobolX?

1. Has anybody tried TrenobolX?

I just recently started a cycle of Big Cat's TrenabolX. I just wanted to hear from anybody who has tried it or from anybody''s opinion on it. What type of gains you had and or side affects? Also, I am taking 4ml in the morning and 4ml at night. Is that sufficient or should I up the dosage?

Thanks,
    Chris.

2. Quote Originally Posted by boomer69
    I just recently started a cycle of Big Cat's TrenabolX. I just wanted to hear from anybody who has tried it or from anybody''s opinion on it. What type of gains you had and or side affects? Also, I am taking 4ml in the morning and 4ml at night. Is that sufficient or should I up the dosage?

Thanks,
    Chris.
    Yes - and it sucked - i did not think it did anything for me......
    •   

3. Majorly outdated. It was like rubbing powder on my skin. Next time order a trans from PN.

4. Feedback from Trenabolx is not as good as transdermals from BDC or Avant.

5. Thanks for the response. Yeah, I ordered it back in the summer and am just now wanting to try it out. My strength has gone up marginally and I have gained about 3lbs in about 8 days. It seems to be working for me, but then again this is only my second PH cycle. I ordered some M1T and am really looking forward to trying it out.
    •   

6. Trenabol sucks. You'd get better results if you beat off on your forearm and rubbed it in. M1T with trans 4AD is a much better choice.

7. There is a ton of info on BB.com's board. Its their product (higher power). It was probably good for the time when it came out, being about 2 years ago. There are much better transdermals out there now. You may as well use it unless you can sell it, but a BDC transdermal would be much more effective.

8. I did a cycle about 2 years ago with good results. Hate to repeat but yes...it's time has gone. Although I wouldn't agree with the poster who said that it was crap.

However, BDC and Avant have kicked transdermals up a few notches since Trenabol X's time. My advice would be to give them a try.

9. Thanks again for the replies everyone. I am in my second week of TrenabolX and have noticed a little bit of strength gain and a few lbs on the scale. I just received my order or M1T in the mail and am looking forward to trying that. I am going to wait a while before I use it (I just bought some in case it gets banned) and maybe do a BDC build your own transdermal in the meantime.

10. add some DMSO
  11. Tren x

I did a cycle of it last summer. No results. Maybe I just got a weak lot.

12. I did a cycle two summers ago. Good results. Increased appetite and strength gains. I still have 2 bottles left and I imagine their potency may have diminished quite a bit over time. Because of new products they're sitting on the backburner.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Has Anybody Tried Morph Gxr-3
    By eamg0311 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-30-2008, 07:05 PM
  2. Has anybody tried EPO to health energy levels
    By Wonderman in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-13-2008, 09:27 AM
  3. Has anybody tried p90x
    By warriorway in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-15-2007, 10:43 AM
  4. Has anybody tried bulking low carb style?
    By MakaveliThaDon in forum Bulking
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 08-04-2007, 05:33 PM
  5. has anybody tried decanoates'
    By WATERLOGGED in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-12-2004, 06:40 PM