screw these 1 hour m1t nosebleeds

  1. Angry screw these 1 hour m1t nosebleeds


    so far ive gottene multiple nosebleeds everyday

    while taking a ****, once after banging my girl, and even while i sleep


    this is like friggin dbol


  2. Quote Originally Posted by brooklynheight
    so far ive gottene multiple nosebleeds everyday

    while taking a ****, once after banging my girl, and even while i sleep


    this is like friggin dbol
    So stop taking it sucka. Check your blood pressure too.....

  3. I would stop immediately, its not worth it. There are plenty of other substances that won't cause the high BP. You are one of the unlucky ones who get the bad effects of m1t.
    •   
       


  4. no doubt...i was loading up on hberry- i got my two weeks in, i was hoping for a third but..oh well

  5. how much m1t were you taking?

  6. 20 mg a day

  7. Quote Originally Posted by brooklynheight
    so far ive gottene multiple nosebleeds everyday

    while taking a ****, once after banging my girl, and even while i sleep


    this is like friggin dbol
    m1t sucks.. its all about m5aa.
  8. Thumbs down


    nosebleeds due to high blood pressure is just one of the many sides that make M1T the "dirtiest" ph.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by lancelot
    nosebleeds due to high blood pressure is just one of the many sides that make M1T the "dirtiest" ph.

    People have experienced nosebleeds from winny tabs...to say M1T is the dirtiest b/c it causes high BP is dumb.... Winny has done this and people still take it.. Funny how since something is legal, and it has these sides that it now becomes scary...

    treat it like any other AAS..try some..if it sux..stop..its that easy

    h19

  10. Quote Originally Posted by hamper19
    People have experienced nosebleeds from winny tabs...to say M1T is the dirtiest b/c it causes high BP is dumb.... Winny has done this and people still take it.. Funny how since something is legal, and it has these sides that it now becomes scary...

    treat it like any other AAS..try some..if it sux..stop..its that easy

    h19
    "....just one of the many sides....." wanna know the rest of the sides?

  11. wow I had the same problems dude. At 20 mg a day I was getting long-running nosebleeds at inopportune times. Like at a bar talking to a girl when I notice it and i'm just like "****, she's gonna think i am a druggie" or during the superbowl when I was screaming at the TV my nose just started gushing and didn't stop for like 15 minutes. I finished up on 10mg/day and the nosebleeds stopped, but I still felt like absolute **** and looked it too (face bloat) Sometimes also on m1t at 20mg/day I would feel the "my head is under water" feeling that is synonymous with very high blood-pressure, the weird thing is: I went to the doctor and my BP was 120/75 (good, normal) so that really made me think.

  12. well if you notice, 10mg/day is the suggested dose. From what I am reading, these ill side effects seem to come from using above that...also..no one ever says whether they are drinking alcohol while on it...

    more is not always better.

    h19

  13. as hamper said, either lower and reassess or stop using it, it's very simple.

  14. no doubt w/ the head underwater--felt like my head was gonna implode

  15. Quote Originally Posted by brooklynheight
    no doubt w/ the head underwater--felt like my head was gonna implode

    what dosage?..

  16. Quote Originally Posted by hamper19
    well if you notice, 10mg/day is the suggested dose. From what I am reading, these ill side effects seem to come from using above that...also..no one ever says whether they are drinking alcohol while on it...

    more is not always better.

    h19
    Exactly what I was going to say. We live in a time where we want that "magic pill" to get those "instant results". What works for some, may not work for others. Start slow, monitor the affects, then add to it gradually if you so desire. More is definitely not always better.

    Just my short changed opinion.

  17. CoQ10 is supposed to help with BP. I have no scientific proof of it but I read it in another site and another thread regarding PH use and BP. I used the following supplements:
    * ED During Cycle
    CoQ10 (120mg)
    ALA (500mg)

    * ED Post Cycle
    Milk Thistle (3g)
    R-ALA (300mg)
    MSM (1500mg)
    CoQ10 (90-120mg)
    ALC (1500mg)
    Green Tee extract (600mg)
    NAC (1200-1800mg)(2 weeks)

    I did experience some shortness of breath, especially after eating, during M1T but my BP was fine and I never had a nose bleed at 10mg M1T ED so I didn't think too much of it.
    I understand that most of the above mentioned supplements have antioxidative properties and may not directly affect BP, however that is wat I used and it worked for me. There were a couple of times when I felt I was going to explode, almost like an anxiety attack, because of shortness of breath - cardio took care of that right away.
    Hope that helps.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by silverSurfer
    CoQ10 is supposed to help with BP. I have no scientific proof of it but I read it in another site and another thread regarding PH use and BP. I used the following supplements:
    * ED During Cycle
    CoQ10 (120mg)
    ALA (500mg)

    * ED Post Cycle
    Milk Thistle (3g)
    R-ALA (300mg)
    MSM (1500mg)
    CoQ10 (90-120mg)
    ALC (1500mg)
    Green Tee extract (600mg)
    NAC (1200-1800mg)(2 weeks)

    I did experience some shortness of breath, especially after eating, during M1T but my BP was fine and I never had a nose bleed at 10mg M1T ED so I didn't think too much of it.
    I understand that most of the above mentioned supplements have antioxidative properties and may not directly affect BP, however that is wat I used and it worked for me. There were a couple of times when I felt I was going to explode, almost like an anxiety attack, because of shortness of breath - cardio took care of that right away.
    Hope that helps.
    I wonder if adding 1,4 andro to the stack would be beneficial..since it converts to boldenone, which is supposed to increase redblood cells and o2 intake...endurance athletes use this a lot, so it could work for the shortness of breath maybe..
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. If you had 72 hours to live what would you do???
    By windwords7 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 04-27-2015, 10:05 PM
  2. Replies: 46
    Last Post: 10-17-2012, 12:40 PM
  3. Lab results.........are these totally screwed up?
    By spinn in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-29-2008, 08:24 PM
  4. How do I fix these bodyparts?
    By bigbadboss101 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-03-2002, 02:50 PM
  5. we all may be screwed
    By Matt T in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-15-2002, 02:59 PM
Log in
Log in