Preventing Joint-Dryness on Havoc/Epistane

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
I've ordered two bottle havoc, considering its going to be discontinued soon. I don't plan on running it for a good long while, probably once I get my TRT situation figured out. However I want to get some things figured out.

I have arthritis in my right elbow caused by jagged cartlidge that rubs against the bones and causes inflamation/pain/stiffness. Its generally fine for most movements once the joint is warm.

My last cycle of havoc, 6months ago, at 40mg/day, my elbow became extremely inflammed/dry like sandpaper inside. I couldn't even take off my shirt or do a pushup and had to abort cycle at 14 days. Less than 8 days later, my elbow felt way better and I was back in the gym. At the time of the pain, I started dosing cissus and glucosamine but I guess it didn't have a chance to kick in. I was taking 5g fish oil.

I now use Cissus regularly along with 1200mg liquid glucosamine/msm/chondroit +5g fill oil. I still have pain after hard chest days and tricep extensions.

I'm really worried about havoc at 40-50mg killing my elbow again even though I will be on these supplements. What can I do to absolutely prevent dryness by the compound? Is there a way I can increase estrogen through lots of DHEA or something? What about running Alflutop along with Havoc at 40mg. Theres a possibility that I'll be on TRT with around 100mg/test week...if I dropped my AI at the time and used havoc would that help?

What are the options out there besides cissus/glucos/fishoil that really work?

SeanyK

Awards
  • Established
an AI would only make you drier. you need lubrication. you need a forgiving environment surrounding your joints.

keep doing what you're doing, but a small addition. 2 words will save you.....

Hyaluronic Acid

and plenty of it. should fix you up in no time.

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
I've tried Hyaluronic Acid and didn't feel much...altough I didn't try it in a low estrogen environment.

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
Take massive amounts of Estrogen blocker! Ijoke, Ijoke.

Glucosomine is your best bet!

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
well i've been taking glucosamine...i'm looking for something effective like cissus. What about Celadrin, I here its pretty good for joints while cissus is good for tendons and anti-inflammation

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
someone just posted a thread about egg shells being really effective and non toxic. maybe look that up? if it works, ill try it. i just started my epi cycle today... hope i dont get too dry. my knees give me a very hard time.

xx Zues xx

xx Zues xx

Awards
  • Established
'1200mg liquid glucosamine/msm/chondroit'

Try this combo but a higher dose. If these three are 1200mg (the sum of all of them) i suggest at least 1500mg of each to take it to like 4500mg. What i done for joints is purchased Joint Guard and used higher than recomended dose it has glucosamine,msm,chondroit,hyaluronic acid plus more. Also AN Osteo Sport i think its called it very good.

Hope that helps man.

dustin06MR

Awards
wish i would have read this thread before i ordered my havoc. guess ill just hope i dont get sore joints like this poor guy... being almost 27 with about 7 years lifting may work against me though

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
my elbow was already messed up to begin with...none of my other joints bothered me that bad. I have an osteochondrol defect.

phL8Tme

phL8Tme

Awards
I use bulk powdered cissis. 1/2 tsp in a bottle of H2O add some lemon! Tastes like ice tea.....sorta. I also double up on MSM gluc/ condroit. Works great for my knees, elbow, and shoulder.

HA is always in the morning supps.

If I skip one day my elbow cracks when I straighten it out. On the stuff I'm fine.

droppinplates

Banned
Awards
Just use Animal Flex EOD.

Best joint supp I ever tried and I've tried over a dozen for months a piece.

Elasti-Joint was pretty good, too.

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
well, I've switched from 1/2 tsp of bulk cissus 3x day to 1.5grams of bulk SUPER cissus 3x day.

I also JUST started taking Celedrin+MSM combo and holy crap my elbow right now feels awesome...better than its felt in a while. Lets see if this combination can prevent flare up after hard lifting.

Now, my only problem is my left shoulder feels "loose" when I turn it certain angles it feels like a tendon is catching on the bone and then popping over it. Its not painful unless I keep popping it over the bone. Just concering thats its popping so much...

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
so I've got 4 bottle of havoc, and I'm now on TRT. 10g/gel + HCG.

In the next few months when my levels are stable, I really wish to give havoc a go.

Right now, my elbow is hanging in there fine with Cissus, Celadrin, and Glucosamine. I take 1 advil after hardcore workouts to prevent swelling and its doing perfect.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What should I do about dryness on havoc, should I try using Aflutop while on havoc, or use it a month before havoc?

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
bump

will the TRT under havoc help keep the dryness from occuring? The TRT will keep some estrogen in the body that would otherwise be missing if it was havoc solo...?

regularguy

Awards
I would be really concerned with Epistane if you have any propensity for Arthritis or joint/cartilage issues, speaking from personal experience. Being older (as I am) in my 40's I had a terrible reaction with RPN Havoc causing unbelievable pain in virtually all of my joints. I was on my 3rd week of a cycle, and gains were ridiculous (12lbs of hard dense muscle) better quality than the comparable week of a Deca cycle (so I'm told ;)...But then the joint pain kicked in, I was on every support for joint and liver I could think of prior realizing that Havoc/Epi could cause joints to dry out, unfortunately no help...It took me a solid month to recovery from constant pain, but left me with some lingering joint issues/problems. I tore cartilage in my knee (not the meniscus but the one that adheres to the bone) and ruined the Labrum in my right shoulder (required surgery)...Now I'm not blaming the Havoc completely as I should have probably been a bit smarter realizing my age and not going so heavy, but the fact remains the Havoc contributed. I would strongly advise to be very careful when using this product and stay keen to any joint pain that pops up...

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
well, let me share something with you guys.

Havoc is NOT anti-estrogenic!!! It simply shuts down your natural T production, which supplies your estrogen, therefore without you natural T you estrogen drops and leaving you with dry joints. Its certainly not an aromatase inhibitor.

Why? Well the first two times I ran havoc, I had the extreme dryness, arthritis worsened tremendously.

Well, this time around, I'm on Testosterone Replacement Therapy...the havoc can not shut me down because I'm on consistent testosterone. Havoc actually caused me to have MORE estrogen conversion and made my joints feel BETTER. I ended up having to bump up my dosage of arimidex because I was swelling up liek a balloon. My joints felt better than ever before.

So, If you are worried about dryness, never run a non-aromatizing compound by itself. Any NON-aromatizing compound will eventually lead to depletion of estrogen via supression of your natural T production. Stack havoc with something that will aromatize like testosterone, or lots of DHEA.

wedlund6

Awards
  • Established
i stack it with 1-anndro rx wih no dry joints at all

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
epi made my test levels fly through the roof.. i went from the low end of the spectrum to about 850... in my last week 4th week at 50mg... it also boosts my libido ridiculously everytime i take it.. u prob bloated cause it sent your test levels even higher

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Just use Animal Flex EOD.

Best joint supp I ever tried and I've tried over a dozen for months a piece.

Elasti-Joint was pretty good, too.
Animal Flex is the bomb you wont regret it, every day imo. I started taking it after an epi/tren cycle, i was i a lot of pain 3 weeks later pain free. You could add Cissus and you would be all set.

44 day supply $18.50 thats 42c a day for pain free joints

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
well, let me share something with you guys.

Havoc is NOT anti-estrogenic!!! It simply shuts down your natural T production, which supplies your estrogen, therefore without you natural T you estrogen drops and leaving you with dry joints. Its certainly not an aromatase inhibitor.

Why? Well the first two times I ran havoc, I had the extreme dryness, arthritis worsened tremendously.

Well, this time around, I'm on Testosterone Replacement Therapy...the havoc can not shut me down because I'm on consistent testosterone. Havoc actually caused me to have MORE estrogen conversion and made my joints feel BETTER. I ended up having to bump up my dosage of arimidex because I was swelling up liek a balloon. My joints felt better than ever before.

So, If you are worried about dryness, never run a non-aromatizing compound by itself. Any NON-aromatizing compound will eventually lead to depletion of estrogen via supression of your natural T production. Stack havoc with something that will aromatize like testosterone, or lots of DHEA.
Voila

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/145800-cycle-testosterone-support.html

500 iu HCG every 5 days would work too