- 02-23-2004, 12:35 AM
I am turning 21 this august and was thinking of doing a cycle in the winter. I have been reading a lot and I think I am going to do 500mg Test E a week for 10 weeks. I was just wondering what would be an average price for this cycle (not including PCT)? I just do not want to get raped by some kid because I have no clue what a good price is. Thanks for your help.
- 02-23-2004, 12:51 AM
Prices range greatly. One pays the asking price of what is available.
- 02-23-2004, 08:06 AM
02-23-2004, 09:01 AM
Homebrew it...$15. And no, I dont know where you can powders.
02-23-2004, 09:16 AM
LOL. But if you did, surely you'd tell us - right?Originally Posted by NE1
02-23-2004, 09:59 AM
you can expect to pay anywhere from $50-$200 depending on your source.
02-23-2004, 11:50 AM
- Join Date
- Jan 2003
- Gilbert, AZ
- Rep Power
Too may variables. Depends on the brand and depends on if you buy it domestic or int. Also if you buy human grade or vet grade.
I like NE1's suggestion. Since you have until august i'd start doing some research now, that should be plenty of time to figure out how to get some powder and learn how to brew it.
P.S. I dunno where to get powder either
Similar Forum Threads
- By noob in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 08-08-2012, 05:13 PM
- By Matthew D in forum AnabolicsReplies: 20Last Post: 03-28-2005, 02:29 AM
- By YellowJacket in forum SupplementsReplies: 130Last Post: 06-13-2004, 02:07 AM
- By CROWLER in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 01-10-2003, 04:17 PM
- By Supa Freek 420 in forum Weight LossReplies: 1Last Post: 01-10-2003, 03:46 PM