Havoc v. Epistane.....compare

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
I took RPN's havoc last year and I'm looking to stack it with something later this winter. I loved havoc and will more than likely run it at a higher dose this next time. Its out of stock now at Nutra and I was wondering if anyone has taken both Havoc and IBE's Epistane and which they like better or if they both worked the same. So I'm just looking for personal opinions guys.

thx.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
They should be exactly the same!

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
I know but i just wanted to make sure. Just didn't want to assume.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
They got the same formula written on them. So if they're not the same then people start flinging accusations at IBE and RPN. In my experience they're both stand up companies. I used Epi... my response sucked but it definitely worked, i did get hardness and vascularity. My friend used Havoc and responded really well gained 15 pounds in a 5 weeker.

I'd buy whatever is cheapest :)

ktatro1

ktatro1

Awards
  • Established
Haven't used havoc. Am cycling epi as we speak. It works. The strength I'm getting is incredible. not much weight gain but my cals have mostly been at around maintainance level for 194lbs. Muscles are definitely more full, i am leaning out and vascualrity is increasing. Endurance and aggression in the gym are top fuc*king notch. This is just my response though. I have seen both run very successfully, and both companies are highly reputable.

Drjuicebox06

Banned
Awards
havoc is better! worked for 6 of my friends. they all gained 12 - 18lb, but lose about 5-8.

jackedandtan1

jackedandtan1

Awards
same compound i did havoc like it alot not epi but same dose same compound if your going to stack it stack it with tren id say

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
havoc is better! worked for 6 of my friends. they all gained 12 - 18lb, but lose about 5-8.
bad PCT?

and thx everyone for the input. btw I was thinking of running a pulse with Mdrol or Pplex

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
It crossed my mind to get 3 bottles and blast through all of it like 70mg for 5.5 weeks yeah I know its crazy.

I tempt myself with crazy ideas and then think that my body would be better off with injectables

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
It crossed my mind to get 3 bottles and blast through all of it like 70mg for 5.5 weeks yeah I know its crazy.

I tempt myself with crazy ideas and then think that my body would be better off with injectables
research companies should make test... just a thought
or would that not pass as a research chem so easily?

RTD1

Awards
research companies should make test... just a thought
or would that not pass as a research chem so easily?
Pretty sure you cannot sell a DEA-scheduled controlled substance as a research chemical.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Man u r straight freaking crazy lol. I am feeling my 50mg pulse of Epi. I think I would die 70mg especially daily. The thouht alone scares the shat out of me.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Man u r straight freaking crazy lol. I am feeling my 50mg pulse of Epi. I think I would die 70mg especially daily. The thouht alone scares the shat out of me.
What sides scare you? I only got to 40mg on a straight cycle but had no sides, at all. No gains either... :p. I got hardness and vascularity, so it did have some ahhh aesthetic impact on my body, but not much. Now i think if i did 70mg then the hardness and vascularity would be really good, and more apparent at my low bodyfat now, and maybe i'd even get some strength gains, who knows. I wouldn't count on any mass, if 40mg of Epi can't add a pound of weigth to me then 70mg probably cant either. But it did function pretty well as a hardener. The cycle would cost 60$.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What sides scare you? I only got to 40mg on a straight cycle but had no sides, at all. No gains either... :p. I got hardness and vascularity, so it did have some ahhh aesthetic impact on my body, but not much. Now i think if i did 70mg then the hardness and vascularity would be really good, and more apparent at my low bodyfat now, and maybe i'd even get some strength gains, who knows. I wouldn't count on any mass, if 40mg of Epi can't add a pound of weigth to me then 70mg probably cant either. But it did function pretty well as a hardener. The cycle would cost 60$.
Well right now I am getting random headaches which arent much fun. I have the joints of an old man. Although some handle compounds better than others. I mean I am def loving my 50mg pulse for sure. It probably wouldnt be that bad for u since u r already so low in bodyfat. Just make u look more jacked. $60 isnt too bad at all.

dustin06MR

Awards
so what would be the recommended dosage for a mildly experienced user? i have 2 bottles of havoc to play with. im looking for significant results to by the way. i used h-bomb 4 and tz3 from sci-fit a year ago with phenominal results...

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Start at 20 if you want to be safe otherwise 30. Everybody that starts at 20 moves up pretty quickly. 30 is ok, spend some time there to evaluate sides. The main sides are stuff like backpumps, dry joints, BP headaches, gyno is POSSIBLE. Just increase as you see fit, you should wind up around 40 for the bulk of it, but it really depends on your response. If there's no sides I don't see what's wrong with increasing dose.