its a pretty good time to be into lifting

chess315

chess315

Awards
I truley belive there are comming advances in the supplement and drug industry that will make a big difference in this hobby, sport in the very near future actual working sarms are already avialible to the public its rumored they are undetectable at this point and I belive working myo blockers will be here in the next couple years and it would be hard to classify these as narcotics because the dont really have known dangers at this point its rumored lot of pro athletes are already useung sarms and I've talked with people who have and the say there the same as a low does cycle and also in an unknown way improve endurance and lower body fat. I cant wait until the myo injection is avalible to the public it wouldnt suprise me to see someone selling it at anytime and there is really nothing to say these drugs arent found in nature in some way and could be sold as supplments at least until the fda jumps in.

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
I truley belive there are comming advances in the supplement and drug industry that will make a big difference in this hobby, sport in the very near future actual working sarms are already avialible to the public its rumored they are undetectable at this point and I belive working myo blockers will be here in the next couple years and it would be hard to classify these as narcotics because the dont really have known dangers at this point its rumored lot of pro athletes are already useung sarms and I've talked with people who have and the say there the same as a low does cycle and also in an unknown way improve endurance and lower body fat. I cant wait until the myo injection is avalible to the public it wouldnt suprise me to see someone selling it at anytime and there is really nothing to say these drugs arent found in nature in some way and could be sold as supplments at least until the fda jumps in.
It might be hard to classify them as narcotics but if Uncle SAM wants them out of or hands they will try their best to make it that way unfortunately.:gay:

Remember AAS didn't fit the narcotics classification at first either, but the government changed that.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Apparently you don't understand the way the laws under which dietary supplements are sold work. Injectibles are NOT legal for non-prescription sale at all. Also, it is the manufacturer of a supplement's responsiblity to be able to prove that a supplement is found in nature, not the FDAs to prove it isn't.

bigmoe65

bigmoe65

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thats the longest single sentence I have ever read.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Apparently you don't understand the way the laws under which dietary supplements are sold work. Injectibles are NOT legal for non-prescription sale at all. Also, it is the manufacturer of a supplement's responsiblity to be able to prove that a supplement is found in nature, not the FDAs to prove it isn't.
It shouldnt be something they have such a vast control over either though.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do people want to know if the milk they drink is safe? Or the way meats are processed? Its hard to draw that defining line between keeping people safe vs interfering.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
There's peptides too. So in the future you can be stacking sarms, AAS & peptides. We just need them to be cheap!

chess315

chess315

Awards
well you wouldnt necessarily need them to be sold in injectable forms if you had the powder you could process it your self. I dont think many people realise the power of what sarms can do even if they are only like a low does cycle you would never have down time cycle sarms cycle ect and whta makes them so great with there alged body compostion changing power they would be Ideal for short burts cycles with planned strategic deconditioning I didnt even mention peptides laugh all you want . Actual dramtic result peptides never really have panned out in my theory people where benchin 600 and squating a grand before hgh so its hard to really know if thats why top athletes are about 10% stronger now or better nutrtion and so fourth. You also have to realise evey one and there mother wasnt juicing and lifting 20yrs ago so it stands to reason you have a bigger pool of people to exel in strength. I personaly belive insulin has done more for bodybuilders then hgh

chess315

chess315

Awards
on a side not it cost less then a $100 dollars month to run sarms and there legal at present time but you can only run up to a certain dose because the can caues vision issues at high does but I hear its about equivent to 400 or 500mg of test a week and the say they burn fat better the hgh. This info came from users

xink

Awards
  • Established
on a side not it cost less then a $100 dollars month to run sarms and there legal at present time but you can only run up to a certain dose because the can caues vision issues at high does but I hear its about equivent to 400 or 500mg of test a week and the say they burn fat better the hgh. This info came from users
Have more details on them/a thread?

If they're legal and show good potential why aren't they more readily available?

X

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
just show me where to buy them

bigmoe65

bigmoe65

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I really wish I understood what you're writing, because this sounds like good thread.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I have some S4, just am very hesitant to run it.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
"legal" is pretty questionable.
i don't know, everthing i'm reading is pointing to it still being legal. kind of like MDMA was for a while.....remember you could buy X legally?

chess315

chess315

Awards
I never clained to be a good writer lol especialy when I'm writing to other men lol s4 is what I'm talking about

chess315

chess315

Awards
there only like a weak steroid but the beauty is no more pct after a cycle run the sarms so ur always on

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
The issue i have, is if it really contains what it is supposed to.

I mean they can put anything in there, and call it S4.

Again, i have some, but am reluctant to actually "experiment" with it. Ill probably just give it to a friend or something.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i don't know, everthing i'm reading is pointing to it still being legal. kind of like MDMA was for a while.....remember you could buy X legally?
Not really no. You have to read the DSHEA and see what requirements there are for selling something as a nutritional supplement to understand that people are breaking the law to sell those things, its just that the way the law is structured there is no penalty for doing that so long as you stop selling it if the FDA asks you to prove compliance with the DSHEA and you can't. Its how all prohormones have been sold.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
I have been searching google trying to locate a research company that has S4.... I have this lab rat I am itching to experiment with... Anyone help???

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Again, i have some, but am reluctant to actually "experiment" with it. Ill probably just give it to a friend or something.
the vision issues are the really questionable part. Sure people say they go away when you are done, but still without understanding what causes those issues theres no telling whether there is longer term damage.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
I have been searching google trying to locate a research company that has S4.... I have this lab rat I am itching to experiment with... Anyone help???
After being bored at work... :)

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
the vision issues are the really questionable part. Sure people say they go away when you are done, but still without understanding what causes those issues theres no telling whether there is longer term damage.
If u use tamox for pct that drug can deposit on the retina and cornea... But GTx doesn't mention vision issues in their trials which is odd.

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
I really wish I understood what the sarms are.

researching:)

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established

feel free to send it over this way.

BTW. whats the average cost for S4? more or less than PH/DS?

OutWorkU

Awards
myostatin blockers would be awesome but you know the govt. won't let us have that ****. They don't want us getting all jacked and rising up against their tyranny!!! lol.

chess315

chess315

Awards
less then a hundred a month but you dont need nothing to run it there is no pct because u dont shutdown no gyno no nothing at least at this time also its oral. I never took them bet from what I gather it proably builds muscle like h-drol epistane or winstrol