Test E first cycle - I need some review!

DPGrizz83

Awards
Hey guys, I've been thinking of doing a cycle for a while now and after some research I think I've formulated a pretty decent first cycle.
First off I weigh 205 and I'm looking to get to 235 by the end of this cycle, I'm not too worried about body fat as I assume most will shred after the cycle is over, but even if it doesnt i really wouldnt mind it. anyway im thinking
week 1-11 Test E 400mg/day
now the thing is, Ive read that 250/d is good, ive read its not enough. a lot of vauge stuff out there i just want some input on my dosage. Also Ive read about pct all the popular SERM's and AI's and their pros and cons, but once again so many people are vauge about this stuff! If you could give me some support on my pct as well as the dosage Id be very grateful! Im sure I could figure it out on my own, but it would be nice to hear what the vets have to say and i dont wanna screw myself up just from a stupid mistake. And for all of you who are gonna badmouth me about not researching and searching about this, i can assure you I have, I'm just looking for more of a personal cycle from the nice gents at AM thanks guys, God Bless!

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, I've been thinking of doing a cycle for a while now and after some research I think I've formulated a pretty decent first cycle.
First off I weigh 205 and I'm looking to get to 235 by the end of this cycle, I'm not too worried about body fat as I assume most will shred after the cycle is over, but even if it doesnt i really wouldnt mind it. anyway im thinking
week 1-11 Test E 400mg/day
now the thing is, Ive read that 250/d is good, ive read its not enough. a lot of vauge stuff out there i just want some input on my dosage. Also Ive read about pct all the popular SERM's and AI's and their pros and cons, but once again so many people are vauge about this stuff! If you could give me some support on my pct as well as the dosage Id be very grateful! Im sure I could figure it out on my own, but it would be nice to hear what the vets have to say and i dont wanna screw myself up just from a stupid mistake. And for all of you who are gonna badmouth me about not researching and searching about this, i can assure you I have, I'm just looking for more of a personal cycle from the nice gents at AM thanks guys, God Bless!
I hope you meant 400mg a week, not day..lol

4-500mg/wk will do you well.

Pct.. Well everyone has their opinion, or preference. Some like Torem, others like nolva, some clomid, and some a combo. Some run an AI, some are opposed to Ai's in PCT.

So in reality there is no cookie cutter PCT, you will need to determine who's opinion you trust, and come to your own conclusion.

I personally like the combo nolva/clomid.

Getbiig

Awards
250mg monday 250mg thursday, cycle in an oral such as dbol and you will definitly meet those suggested gains.

Im on sus250, and I got gains but basically doubled when I kicked in dbol at 30mgs a day.

Nolva + formex for pct. ( of course you caint go wrong with adding clomid.)

DPGrizz83

Awards
No< of course I meant 450 a day, more test=more muscle right!? ;) haha just kidding! yeah i meant week, and I was thinking about the dbol but i kind of want to judge how i react from just test, but il definitely consider it. I was also leaning towards the nolva / clomid pct. Can someone please suggest a daily dosage for those? I really dont wanna get this wrong. thanks!

DPGrizz83

Awards
Alright guys, I've formulated a semi-final cycle with pct.
week 1-11 Test E 200mg/every monday and thursday
week 12 nothing
week 13 start pct with Nolva 60mg/day
week 14 40mg/day
week 15 30mg/day
week 16 20mg/day
Ive heard I should use HCG also becasue this cycle is a tad lengthy what are your guys' thoughts on that and my entire cycle? thanks!

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Alright guys, I've formulated a semi-final cycle with pct.
week 1-11 Test E 200mg/every monday and thursday
week 12 nothing
week 13 start pct with Nolva 60mg/day
week 14 40mg/day
week 15 30mg/day
week 16 20mg/day
Ive heard I should use HCG also becasue this cycle is a tad lengthy what are your guys' thoughts on that and my entire cycle? thanks!
I wouldn't run that much nolva.

If you want run 40 for a week or two, then 20 the remainder. I usually do well on 20, throughout, with low dose clomid.

DPGrizz83

Awards
alright thanks, im going to run the test as described plus 20mg/day of nolva for those last 4 weeks. im not sure if I want to use two SERMs at once, but if I wre how low of a dose are we talking here? about clomid that is..

OutWorkU

Awards
for your first cycle, I would run a 300mg/wk of test e. I know it's small but see how you react to it. I doubt you'll get to 235 with it but you will make gains.

I don't know...I guess I'm a bit more old school. I'd rather be safer about it although you're probably fine w/ up to 500 a wk on your first cycle. I've never cycled but I've done alot of research on a "first" and based on that research 300 a wk seemed to fit the bill nicely.

just a thought.

DPGrizz83

Awards
I read that too, which is why Ive opted for a single compound cycle at 400/mg week kinda in the middle. i dont wanna over do it but i also dont wanna under do it. I know my goals are pretty high, but why try if you arent shooting for the stars right? haha any gains mad will be good. I've definitely hit my plateau. anyways thanks guys for all your input. any more will be appreciated!