Gen X Labs (new ph company)

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
okay, so some of you may know, I'm a fan of the three stack combo decabolen (not produced by ctd anymore) and what this is, is a designer steroid stack containing 10mg sd, 10mg pp, 25mg hd. sold in 60cap bottles. love the stuff, it's great.

anyhow, I recently was selected to try out Gen X labs "ultimate mass stack cycle" which is supposed to be an 11 week cycle, containing a bulking agent, a cutt/hardner, pct.

basically the stack comes with the following:

stakabol: suposed to be an hd/sd/pp stack, along with liver support sups (milk thistle, NAC) and ALA for vascularity.

winabol: furaguno clone with other support sups. (b6,magnes, ect)

xabol: 6bromo, atd, milk thistle, nac, longjack, trib, and stuff for joints, and your heart.

sterolbol: an all natural sterol complex.

so while looking at the label of the stakabol, I noticed something, the hd nomenclature (sp) wasn't right. it had an andro 4ene-.... instead of androst-1,4-diene.

I instantly realized this is incorrect, and double checked pmag by c.e.l. and yep, it is the same. Now im not saying it's a bad thing, but I didn't want a ps to methyl clostebol. esp since I have an old bottle of hd to add to it.

Anyways I emailed the company with a "whats up with this" email explaining the difference, and asking why. no answer.

I would guess as the promagnon clone is better used for bulking, it may be better in this stack, but I dont know, as I've never seen anyone run something like this, nor used it myself. but what I have used is the original decabolen, which was just hd/sd/pp. and at one cap per day, felt the effects by day three, and by week two, was swole all the time.

im starting week two today, @ only one cap. nothing special, I know it's working, but doesn't feel the same as the decabolen. pumps dont come until the end of my workout. maybe it's too soon, idk.

but when a company mis labels their product, saying it's one thing, when anyone who knows something about designer steroids will be able to tell it isn't. It starts to make you wonder, either there are a bunch of idiots sticking w/e into a bottle, or they intentionally tried to mislead consumers due to possibly the raws for promag costing less than raws for hd.

either way, it makes you wonder if there is even any ds in the bottles, or if it's underdosed, ect. you mind is left to wander with no answers, unless you have acces to a testing lab. (i dont)

anyhow, I know it's working, but slowly.
I started taking the furaguno/winabol yesterday, and am going to start @ two caps per day, 8hrs apart. I will update on this stack as things change

btw, pct is nolva, hgh booster,cort. reducer, and xabol followed up with sterobol.

xabol + sterolbol wouldn't be enough for this.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I think with the combo found in decabolan you are getting the majority of the effects from the Superdrol so i wouldn't worry if its promagnon instead of halodrol, they're very comparable and dosed the same anyway. Its weird that the combo isn't doing anything for you now though... I do remember that you were an excellent responder to Hdrol so maybe that is causing the difference.

This stuff is supposed to be dosed at 2 caps though... that'll make a huge difference.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yea, it was free, so I cant complain too much. I plan on bumping it too two caps each day, see how that goes.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Update!

Okay, so this mislabeling has been really bugging me. and with no responce back from the vendor that sent it to me, I decided to call the company.

I spoke to a dude who stated it was a mistake that his graphic artist made, and was an accident, and he was sorry for the mistake, and promised on the next batch that the new labels would read the correct nomenclature,

and that the product stakabol does contain the ingredients which it says it does, and if I was to get a lab analysis, it would confirm that.

I have seen a lab analysis of this product, but it was online. so, next step is to call the lab that did the analysis, and verify the report number.

so I am into week three of the stakabol, and am noticing strength gains, and size gains, but nothing to be like, holy sh*t, so it is working. maybe it's a mental thing, idk. i normally dont take support sups while on cycle, due to believing they hinder gains. idk. cal's are around 4k each day. I still have 2 1/2 weeks to go before I start the furaguno/winabol to harden up. this is my last cycle for a while. this sh*t is fustrating.