Homebrews from Designer Supps

muscles4life

Awards
I just homebrewed some M5AA and M1/4ADD from DS, they turned out great(all powder dissolved) Was just wondering if anybody else has homebrewed from DS and was seeing good results on it? Not questioning the quality of his product, even though he's probably cutting it. :) JK. Just wondering if it seems to be as good as tabs or his ready made liquids. I'm contemplating buying his M1/4 tabs or save money and keep homebrewing it. Can't wait for Methyldien.

candle25

candle25

Awards
  • Established
If you got the m5aa to completly dissolve you are the first I've heard from. I couldn't do it myself. What did you dissolve in?

muscles4life

Awards
If you got the m5aa to completly dissolve you are the first I've heard from. I couldn't do it myself. What did you dissolve in?

I would have to say I got about 98% to dissolve, and what powder is floating(almost none) is barely visible.For the M5AA I just used Peg400 99ml, I put the powder in and shook the hell out of it, then put in a hot water bath for about 25 minutes, shaking it every 5 minutes. The M1/4 ADD was easy I only cooked that for 10-15 minutes, 100% dissolved. How have you responded to your homebrew?

candle25

candle25

Awards
  • Established
I've only used it twice so far. I felt very motivated in the gym. Mildly energized simmilar to ginsing. The first day I was throwing up more weight like I do when on cycle, but the next day was just average. I like it so far all in all.

legaljuicer

Awards
when will your site be back up?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ZoomZoom88 Supplements 81
Universal Rep Company Promotions 123
NTDiesel Anabolics 7
Anabolics 21
Anabolics 20