Where do you get medicine flavoring concentrates?

PumpedUpBeast

Awards
To mask the extreme bitterness often associated with brewing raws into oral suspensions, I am looking for some sort of medicine flavoring system. I have heard that Flavorx is delicious, but for some reason it is more harder for me to source somebody that sells Flavorx than it is for me to find every single scheduled drug out there in the market...what the **** is that about?
Anyways..if you know about any medicine flavoring concentrates available that there in the market, now would be the good time to spill that out onto here.

EVILADAMS

EVILADAMS

Awards
  • Established
Walgreens will put them in your PRESCRIPTIONS. Not sure they are available OTC.

PumpedUpBeast

Awards
I know that Walgreens will put them in your prescriptions because I tried giving them a liquid filled bottle and said they were vitamins (Which they were).
I don't know if it's only me, but why is it that these Flavorx medicine flavorers are MUCH harder to get than Cocaine, heroin, Marijuana, anabolic steroids, etc etc...
is that something in these flavors that makes them not want to sell to the public or something??

PumpedUpBeast

Awards
Let me keep bumping this...somebody out there must know a good source for medicine flavorings...