P-Plex- 20/30/40/40
M-Drol- 0/0/20/20/30/30
Cycle Assist- 40/40/80/80/80/80

PCT
Clomid
Milk Thistle
Cycle Assist
Creatine

I was curious would it be more beneficial to stack or bridge the P-Plex and M-Drol... Dont care about water, I just want to pack on pounds... Diet is clean 4000 off/ 5000 workout days.. I also am going to be doing alot of sprint and agility training, I am a sophomore in college, but have to sit out this year, I am over 21, and I have used Halodrol, and Dymethazine in previous cycles.

I should also add my first two cycles were not very successful. I was learning the ropes, I gained maybe 12-15 lbs on both altogether and they were spaced out a bit, and maybe held on to 7-10lbs... My diet was off, improper PCT, and not enough intensity.. That was a while back, and I've learned, and now everything is dialed in, diet has been dialed in and my workouts are more intense, PCT lined up, so should that have an effect on what I should do? I've heard P-Plex alone is better for a first serious cycle

DocHollidy

Awards
I may keep the M-Drol at 20 depending on how the sides make me feel

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
What is your sport?

This stack would not be my first (or second) choice for a more athletic bulking cycle. When I used SD sprints were the last things I wanted to do. I wouldn't stack these two personally either, though I have seen some people get good gains on it.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
If u haven't run mdrol or pplex solo look at that then run a bridge or stack... Check out my log over in other section.

Mdrol first go should be 10/20/20. No way u need 30 esp first go. You can add 4th wk at 20 if your feeeling good.

Pplex takes longer to kick in and like it at 5-6 wks. Sweet spot is 30mg but start at 20.

Both will blow u up esp if your eating the cals and going hard in the guy. It's just SD gains are so quick they are hard to hold during and after pct. My first run with sd was all out bulk and in 3.5 wks added 22lbs. Yes there was some bloating and water but I was just looking to gain.

I go back to what I said look at running sd solo first just to see how u react then look into a more complex cycle.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 15
Anabolics 13
Anabolics 1
dkwilson16 Anabolics 4
Post Cycle Therapy 2