P-mag cycle feedback please

groverino

Awards
I'm thinking about a P-mag cycle. Feedback woulde be appreciated

P-mag 50,50,75,75,75,75
Cycle Support preloaded and run until PCT
PCT -Reversitol pyramided down, PCS starting week 3 to finish

Not sure what I can get my hands on in Canada for cortisol, but otherwise how does it look? Is P-mag as easy on the body as H-drol? All input would be appreciated!

Tagio

Awards
I'm thinking about a P-mag cycle. Feedback woulde be appreciated

P-mag 50,50,75,75,75,75
Cycle Support preloaded and run until PCT
PCT -Reversitol pyramided down, PCS starting week 3 to finish

Not sure what I can get my hands on in Canada for cortisol, but otherwise how does it look? Is P-mag as easy on the body as H-drol? All input would be appreciated!
hey man i haven't used the compound so I can't help from experience - but I'm really interested in what results you get. Hope you log the cycle or post a review when it's over.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
from what i hear, p-mag and hdrol are pretty similar. hdrol just has a lot more documented use and is a pretty solid compound. i hear p-mag is slightly weaker than h-drol... but few are running it. maybe just go with h-drol since its time tested and still very popular, or if you do run it, log it. id follow!

liquid

liquid

Awards
  • Established
From what I have read, P-Mag and H-Drol is a "bit" similar.

They are both mild. But P-Mag seems to kick in quicker than H-Drol.

Seems like there is a bit more strength from P-Mag compared to H-Drol

H-Drol offers a bit more of a cutting effect.

Some users reported a raging libido on P-Mag :D

17amethyl

Awards
  • Established
OP, i've run the original Promagnon-25 numerous times, and it is still up there as among my favorite PH
reasons: you can do anything with it (bulk/cut) and the sides are VERY mild IME...some might challenge "bulking" on it, but go ahead and search for one of my past logs, the reason it was a great hormone for bulking is bc it did allow those size gains coupled with heavy caloric intake, yet still prevented me from turning into a Dbol-esque marshmellow...in essence, the compound allowed me to bulk to my maximum ability while keeping bf very low and yet putting on the mass i desired.

i think i gained about 11 keepable lbs which i still have, months later with excellent gains in strength

not sure how CEL P-Mag compares...but truth be told, pm25 is still "mild" in comparison to other ph/ds, but hey if u want to run a longer cycle for more permanent gains with lower sides, its not a bad choice

groverino

Awards
Thanks very much for the input. I'll log it for sure now that i know there's interest. The more I read the more I get confused about reversitol. Some like it, some hate it. I'm kind of tossed up right now between that and formex.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
i wish id pick up p-mag instead of h-drol just to try it out for my cycle im bout to run so i could compare em

RSR36

Awards
PMag is more androgeic.

Hdrol compares to Turniabol
PMag compares to Clostebol

it's the first Pro-Steroid I used. Good product. Deffinately works.

groverino

Awards
Well I ended up deciding on formex and AI PCS for my post cycle. It's going to be a few months until I run the cycle since I'm on an epi pulse right now (which is awesome). I'll log the pmag run when the time comes. Thanks for the input from everyone!