D-Bol, Winni-V, and TestEvol stack?

stakd

stakd

Awards
What's up everyone, my buddy found a couple bottles of D-Bol (Methadrostenol 230mg..?, not Methandrostenolone) and Winni-V (Cyclostanozol 360mg..?, not Stanozolol) that his dad ordered from legalsteroids.com, but never got around to using. Granted, though, I do not know chemistry all that well, and I honestly don't know how much difference a missing altered c-17th carbon configuration makes. I have heard that it's pretty bunk, but hey it might help out somewhere at least. Then today I bought a cycle of Testevol,
Serving Size: 2
Servings Per Container: 30

Amount Per Serving:
Vitamin B12 24mcg
Vitamin C 60mg
Vanadyl 4mg

TestEVOL Extreme Anabolic Proprietary Blend 870,000mcg:
TestEVOL Complex (Tribulus terrestris standardized to 20% (26-O-Beta-D-glycopyranosyl-22-hydroxyfurost-5-ene-3Beta,
26-diol-3-O-Beta-diglucorhamnoside), 2-(4-methoxyphenyl)-8-(3-methylbut-2-enyl)-7[(2S,3R,4S,5R,6R)-3,4,5-trihydroxy-6-
(hydroxymethyl)oxan-2-yl]oxy-3-[(2S,3S,4R,5S,6S)-3,4,5- trihydroxy-6methyl-oxan-2-yl]methyoxy]chromen-4-one(lcarrin),
20- hydroxyecdysone,Ajuga turkestanica std. to 2% (2B,3B,5B,11 alpha,22R) 2,3,11,14,20,22,25-Hepatahydroxycholest-7-
en-6-,Trigonella foenum graecum std. to 40% steroidal saponins, 10%(26-O-Beta-D-glycopyranosyl-22-hydroxyfurost-
5-ene-3Beta,26-diol-3-O-Beta-diglucorhamnoside),Eurycoma longifolia std to 5% Glycosaponins, 4% Polysaccharides, Avena Sativa)

Anabolic Multiplier Proprietary Complex 2,500 mcg:
Bergamottin, Hoelen, Bupleurum

Gonad Axis Proprietary Complex 2,000 mcg:
Tribulus 40%, Kudzu, Maca, Dodder Seed

Liver Assist & Antioxidant Proprietary Blend 4,100 mcg:
Milk Thistle, Green Tea, Alpha Lipoic Acid, MSM, Ginger

Red Kidney Bean 100mg
--which apparently is a natty test booster, which claims to be the the new SustEvol, which claimed to be the new Omnevol, which I have seen produce great results. So even if it isn't as good, I'll give it a go. So I'm taking 2 caps Winni-V, 2 caps D-Bol, and 2 caps TestEvol daily. Does this sound alright, and even if it isn't great, will it produce any results? I weigh 176 5'11" high protien/food in general diet and have been lifting for about 2 and a half years. I liked the results i got from an Oxodrol cycle i ran about a year ago, will this produce anything of the sort? I searched the site multiple times but I could only find out that TestEvol isn't too popular here at AnabolicMinds, plus as far as I know, the "legalsteroids" are fakes. Thanks for input, stakd.

stakd

stakd

Awards
As in I shouldn't even take it? I've heard enough things to laugh at the idea of paying for it, but as I said it was free. As someone who doesn't know much about them, or their products for that matter, I'd be willing to stop that and just finish out the TestEvol if you think it really should be avoided. Thanks, stakd

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I would avoid it...... I am not sure what is in it from those names. That bothers me. I would rather be safe than sorry. Is that all it lists is those names for the description.

stakd

stakd

Awards
That's all it says, and I agree better safe than sorry. I'm sure they just made proprietary blend and instead of saying "D-Bol Proprietary Blend", they just slapped a name on the blend itself and gave it a name similar to something everyone knows works. Very much appreciated, thanks from my liver too. stakd

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Any PH that labels it a "Proprietary blend" basically means they are attempting to rip you off, or kill you.

stakd

stakd

Awards
That isn't how it was labeled, so i can't accuse them of that, but it's a thought that's been in my mind since I last posted.