Methyl-1SD/Trenv-700

ottoclif

Awards
I just picked up these products from Black Dragon Labs, but I am having trouble finding reviews/logs with them. Have any on you tried them before? I have used m-drol and methyl-dx3 before, but never any from BDL. I wanted to stack them together.

I had in mind:

Trenv-700: 35/70/70/105/0
Methyl-1SD: 0/0/20/20/20

I have nolva on hand for PCT, but I rather not use it

Support Supps:
Milk Thistle- 1000mg-2000mg
Cycle Support (Anabolic Innovations)
Fish Oil-3-5g
Multi
SuperCissus

PCT:
Same as above
Post Cycle Support (Anabolic Innovations)
Novatest (AI)
x-lean (cortisol)
activate extreme (test)
PoweFull
Prime

Does the PH dosages look ok? I would appreciate any feedback.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
the cycle looks fine, 4 weeks of dienolone, 2 week overlap into a final week of Superdrol. Your pct is weak though... your main components are an AI and activate. Mehhhh. You want a weak pct then whatever.

Edit: i don't know what powerfull and prime are, dunno how effective activate really is (sucked for me), don't know how novatest is... but why stack a million OTC supps together when you can just run clomid?

At the very least it's more cost efficient.

ottoclif

Awards
Thanks. Prime and PowerFull are made by USPLabs. Prime is for strength and size and PowerFull is a HGH/Test booster. I have some stoked at the house, might use that instead of activate extreme. I have nolva, but I'm guessing I should use clomid because of the Tren. I have never used a prescription SERM before with a cycle and ever had a problem, but this is my first cycle stacking two ph together.

ottoclif

Awards
Novatest is an aromatase inhibitor. I thinks its a suped up version of arimatest.