methyl 5aa?

julius kelp

julius kelp

Awards
  • Established
what do we know about this one guys? seen some cycle info. but what do we expect from it? aggression for pre workout? why do we methylate a preworkout supp? tia

candle25

candle25

Awards
  • Established
I recall reading a thread where Sledge said that it converts to DHT. Normally you'd want to avoid this, but for agression it seems to do the trick. Do a search and see if you can find that thread. Bobo was in the thread too. They were discussing that m5aa is simmilar to something that started with "Mast..."

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
I believe you're talking about masterlone. I remember that thread also, but I can't find it either.

nostawk

Banned
Awards
i think they said its simialr to masteron and it converts to mestenolone or methyl DHT and i think it was said that its good for a preworkout boost giving more focus aggression and strength and it may help harden you up a bit.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
thats about all the info, its really strong and you dont need mor ethen 20mgs 1 hour preworkout to get the max effect.

julius kelp

julius kelp

Awards
  • Established
thanx guys. so methylation is just making it orally bioavailable? i thought it extended the half-life also. but i'm an idiot. have a good week dudes

Milo Hobgoblin

Awards
No...methylation does not increase half life significantly... alkylation of the methyl group happens almost immediately on the second pass through the liver activating the hormone.

julius kelp

julius kelp

Awards
  • Established
thanx mh, all info greatly appreciated.

GangstaJDog

Banned
Awards
I've also got a question on this particular substance. When using test, your body realizes the extreme amount exogenous test in the body and sees no need to produce endogenous, thus shutting you down. Well how does it work with excessive DHT in the body? Same reaction?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
kruz Anabolics 11
Salem Anabolics 9
Anabolics 9
Anabolics 10
Anabolics 17