M-Drol 10mg 3x/Week Log

Tagio

Awards
This is my non-OCD log of a 4 week pulse of CEL M-Drol at 10mg pre-workout, 3 times per week. I will not be updating daily but will include all relevant info as the cycle progresses and will post a review of the experience when the cycle concludes.

Past Cycle Experience
past experience is havoc 20/30/40/40 which i stopped about 30 days in due to pain in my nipples (ran nolva and ATD). havoc again at 20/30/30 with ATD, no sides. and H-drol 50/50/75 (cycle cut short since i had to relocate) with some PCT assist as a PCT. no sides from h-drol.

I would say I had underwhelming experience with the above products. havoc brought on estrogenic sides (nipple pain, skin actually clearing up) within 2 weeks of usage and left me with some very minor gyno. while i experienced strength increases in the 3rd week which i kept all of and later surpassed, the sides were too much. even running nolva, i had nipple pain for 2 weeks after discontinuing usage and got a small lump under the right nipple. the second cycle of havoc brought on the same sides but 50mg of ATD every night made them go away. however this cycle was less productive (perhaps ATD blocking androgen receptors?) so i ended it early.

h-drol was VERY mild, and i feel I made no strength gains beyond what i would have naturally. However, i put close to an inch on my arms in 4 weeks (measured a week before cycle and then after) and my delts puffed up a bit as well. while much of this was training (i actually started doing hypertrophy training for upper body which had not been a focus before), i attribute a lot of this to the h-drol. PCT was probably unnecessary, I could tell i wasn't at 100% of natural levels but libido, balls, and workout drive were all at pretty normal levels. lack of strength increases were my main complaint, but a higher dosage/longer cycle might bring better results.

Current Cycle Info
The basic plan is 10mg 3 days/week pre-workout. I'm pulsing to avoid estrogenic sides (the only sides i've experienced at all with hormonal products to date) and shutdown, while using a stronger compound.

i am training using Wendler's 5/3/1, Training for strength and upper body hypertrophy. The cycle will be a recomp, attempting to gain strength and some muscle mass while holding bodyweight. Calories will be around maintenance on 2 workout days, and above maintenance one workout day per week. off days will be below maintenance with adequate protein.

I have nolva, pct assist and ATD on hand, and willl be acquiring some letro and another SERM for my rats soon. I hope to use NO pct on this run but will run something if necessary.

I had very pronounced pubertal gyno which i had removed years ago, but which was incompletely removed. there's no scarring or weirdness but it's a given that i will need surgery again at some point in my future, so a small lump invisible under a t-shirt is a non-issue for me. So if I have a somewhat laissez-faire attitude about gyno symptoms you will understand why.

Other Supplements
i take some other goodies regularly.
Whey and Casein
Fish Oil 3-5g daily
Acetyl-L-Carnitine 3-5g in the morning when i feel like it
ALA 900mg with my largest meal of the day (dont know if it works for nutrient partitioning but it's a good antioxidant)
melatonin for sleep about 4 nights/week
caffeine/coffee daily
vitamin D
I don't drink regularly and will abstain completely for 4 weeks just to be on the safe side. I am 26 years old and overall in excellent health with good joints, cholesterol and blood pressure with no history of major illness.

First dose/workout in next post.
any/all feedback welcome.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
subbed. Let's see how it goes. Watch the caffeine intake.

Tagio

Awards
Friday August 28th
Dose 1
5'10"
185lbs weigh-in before workout
diet: over maintenance today

I took 10mg an hour before my workout today. 5/3/1 is an upper/lower split with one main movement per day, followed by accessory work. the main exercise today was conventional deadlifts.

Deadlifts: (percentage based using 5/3/1)
250x5
290x5
325x8
top workset was good, but a month ago i pulled 320 for 9, at 194lbs bodyweight.

Olympic high-bar ass-to-ground squats (assistance)
135x8
135x8
135x8
185x8
going high rep on these is good for my quads. i blew through these like nothing today, endurance in higher rep ranges was abnormally high from the SD. next week will hit all sets at 185.

DB Shrugs:
95lb dbs for 10
95s for 20
95s for 22

felt good. will bump weight next week.

notes: endurance and willingness to push through discomfort was noticeably enhanced. due to lower calories in the last month i've felt sluggish in the gym but not a hint of that today. I feel this bodes well for the cycle - if i can recover from these more intense workouts i will certainly put on some strength.

upper body workouts will be higher volume as my upper body is weaker and smaller than my lower. next workout is a bench press workout on monday the 31st.

Tagio

Awards
subbed. Let's see how it goes. Watch the caffeine intake.
thanks man. i will do that, keeping it at or under 400mg per day, spread over 2 doses. today i had 16 oz coffee on waking and worked out about 3 hours later, will take 100mg in pill form soon and that will be it for the day.

speaking of watching your intake: i've read that a starbucks venti can contain up to A GRAM of caffeine :mischievous:

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah 10mg SD preworkout is actually noticable i'm glad you feel it as much as me, endurance mostly, i also feel like i get a better pump going. I did 10mg pulse for a few weeks before and it will help out noticably but dont expect the usual 10+ pounds of SD gains, this will be a lot slower but IMO extremely safe and mild with keepable gains.

I'm looking forward to your updates :)

Tagio

Awards
Sunday August 30

No workout until monday. No M-drol taken

sore as hell today in quads, hamstrings and mid traps. i felt abnormally sluggish today but some coffee sorted it out. was really hungry and had a few head rushes standing up which is actually indicative of low BP but happens whenever i go too long without food. will probably be bumping calories to maintenance with a little extra thrown in on workout days. I gain weight easily (by accident often) up to about 195, but will try to keep it very slow in the interest of staying lean. prior to friday i was eating below maintenance for 5 weeks and lost 8 lbs so my tolerance for lowered calories was running out anyhow.

muscles look slightly fuller and denser already, especially my forearms. I was not expecting any noticeable result from a single workout/dose but i look at my forearms every day and i can see a difference. I know some guys have been mentioning taking 20mg once a week on arm day or whatever - I can actually see that working based on this first workout - it gave me a boost during the workout itself, and apparently some supercompensation in terms of glycogen or whatever that lasted long after the compound itself was gone.

other than being a bit sluggish, no sides. looking forward to bench workout on monday.

Tagio

Awards
Yeah 10mg SD preworkout is actually noticable i'm glad you feel it as much as me, endurance mostly, i also feel like i get a better pump going. I did 10mg pulse for a few weeks before and it will help out noticably but dont expect the usual 10+ pounds of SD gains, this will be a lot slower but IMO extremely safe and mild with keepable gains.

I'm looking forward to your updates :)
I felt more immediate during workout benefit from 10mg SD than from 40mg havoc (though only 20mg was dosed pre-workout).

slow but noticeable gains are EXACTLY what i'm looking for with this method. 2-3 pounds of muscle, some measurable strength gains, while losing a pound or two of fat, would be excellent. I'll work hard and take whatever i get.

jagger81

Awards
subbed. Will be running an hdrol cycyle next week and was thinking about doing this pulse for two weeks until the hdrol starts to kick in. interested to see how it works standalone. Good luck man.

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
I felt more immediate during workout benefit from 10mg SD than from 40mg havoc (though only 20mg was dosed pre-workout).

slow but noticeable gains are EXACTLY what i'm looking for with this method. 2-3 pounds of muscle, some measurable strength gains, while losing a pound or two of fat, would be excellent. I'll work hard and take whatever i get.
its this kind of attitude that i favour

the GUNSHOW

the GUNSHOW

Awards
  • Established
put the Mdrol powder in to some EVOO and down it that is what I do to my Epi and in about 10min BAM! you know it's working ;)

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
Enjoy Tagio, I'm sure it will be good. Wondering if this could be run for longer than 3 weeks? Since it is a low dosed pulse. I know conventionally speaking, most do not run SD past 3-4 weeks on a straight cycle but could this be run for 6-8 weeks?

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would still think it would be on the shorter end of the spectrum. Like say 5-6 weeks MAYBE 7 weeks if u want to push it.

Tagio

Awards
Monday August 31

10mg M-Drol pre-workout

Workout

Upper body workout, bench day in the 5/3/1 split.

warmup: power snatch, drop snatch, overhead squats with a bar and with 95 lbs. for about 15 minutes

flat bench:
135xa few sets of 5
150x5
170x7
135x8
I'm quite weak on upper body lifts compared to lower. my first few years lifting were spent doing olympic lifts, and only recently (less than a year) have i started training the upper body with the same intensity. that said, this was a weak day for me. i recently hit 175x7, and 185x6. I was 10 pounds heavier when i lifted 185x6 so i guess the low calories took their toll. I hope to increase this as the cycle progresses.

push press: (assistance for triceps)
115x8 reps, 4 sets
easy weight, but these make my triceps sore without fail. will bump weight next week

lat pulldowns, palms facing my face
160x5
180x5
200x8
PR on these. biceps and forearms got really pumped.

standing straight bar curls:
45x8 for 2 sets
65x8 for 2 sets
I don't curl much but i'm adding it in. pump got painful on these.

Comments

I weighed in at 183 today, and am looking leaner (i'd say 12% max, maybe 11). this is despite slightly increased calories. I'm OK with losing a pound or two (more on the cut side of a recomp) but my strength wasn't great today so i'll be bumping the calories on workout days a bit more. off days will stay the same. I took my m-drol about 15 minutes pre-workout today and i feel it didn't kick in until during the push presses. I'll be taking it an hour before workout from now on.

when doing curls i had a pump going like i've never had before. it's combination of being leaner than usual and the m-drol. my shoulder striations were crazy and the separation between my upper arm muscles was actually freaking me out slightly. not that i'm that ripped, just I've never seen that kind of definition on my own arms. pretty cool.

my biceps are trashed and my chest and delts will be feeling it tomorrow. overall a great workout despite not matching some of my better lifting. luckily it's the first upper body workout of the cycle and there's plenty of time for improvement.

some slight itching in the nipples. i have this side effect at the drop of a hat (even when not on hormones or doing PCT) so it's not surprising. I may add 25mg ATD every night, but will wait a day or two more to see if it gets worse. if not I won't bother, it's a very minor sensation. No other sides. Feel nice and healthy.

Next workout is Wednesday, lower body workout with low box squats as the main movement.

Tagio

Awards
My PR lifts for comparison as this log goes on:
Bench press 225x1 rep, 185x6
Overhead press 155x1 rep, 135x6 reps
Weighted pullup BW+75lbs for 1 rep full ROM,
pullups 12 reps at 190
powerclean 245 lbsx1
power jerk 225lbsx1
front squat 335x1
olympic high bar squat 355x1
deadlift 455x1

most of these were done at a bodyweight of 188-192lbs. some of them i've done on many occasions like the 245 power clean, while some were more of a peak, like the 455 deadlift.

I may go for a few PRs in the last week of the cycle - i'd love to set a new bench 1RM, a new deadlift 1RM, and i'd love to get a 265lb powerclean. I'll only do these if i feel it won't detract from my overall training though.

Tagio

Awards
put the Mdrol powder in to some EVOO and down it that is what I do to my Epi and in about 10min BAM! you know it's working ;)
that's a good idea except i take the subway to the gym and i don't know if i really want to take a bottle of olive oil with me. then if i take it in oil at home, it'll kick in while i'm riding the subway and that makes me angry enough as it is.:lol5: i think taking it 1hour pre-WO in cap form will be a good compromise.

Enjoy Tagio, I'm sure it will be good. Wondering if this could be run for longer than 3 weeks? Since it is a low dosed pulse. I know conventionally speaking, most do not run SD past 3-4 weeks on a straight cycle but could this be run for 6-8 weeks?
well this will be a 4-weeker and yeah it probably could be 6 weeks with the dose so low(the whole cycle is 12 caps), but since it's my first run with this compound i figured i'd keep it short. plus the longer you go, the more you risk needing to run a real PCT.

Thanks for all the subs and encouragement guys.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
has anyone started an mdrol cycle 20/20/30/30 or 20/20/30 ?? and had good results
Actually I have ran 10/20/20 and had pretty good results. Killed my appetite though. Strength got out of control. I don't think 30mg is necessary for a first cycle of Super, you are just asking for sides. I personally got plenty of lethargy, loss of appetite, slight gyno symptoms (cured with low dose nolva), and raised blood pressure from just 20mg.

I don't think I would ever run a straight cycle of superdrol again, I might pulse it one day, but we'll have to see about that.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
subbed.... Tagio, how long you plan to run this pulse cycle for?

best of luck!

Tagio

Awards
worked out today but had to work late afterwards. will post update and workout tomorrow.

subbed.... Tagio, how long you plan to run this pulse cycle for?

best of luck!
thanks man. this will run 4 weeks, but I started on a friday and I may end on a friday for a total of 13 doses.

Tagio

Awards
Wednesday September 2

Workout

This was a squat workout. I'm using a below-parallel box and high bar. I can handle more weight on a high-bar full ROM squat because i get more out of my quads - I'm doing the box because it engages the posterior chain more.

Low box squats:
135x5 a few sets, warmup
185x5 warmup
195x5
225x5
255x5 PR
top set was good. have not gone above 245 on the low box before. last rep was a grind but my form is still not very efficient on this exercise. I expect some quick neural gains over the next weeks.

snatch grip deadlifts (assistance)
135x10 warmup
225x8 4 sets
these were good. i usually struggle a bit with a snatch grip on 225 (double overhand, no straps) but they came up easy. today my forearms, hams, traps and glutes are sore, gave them a good workout. will bump to sets of 10 (maybe 5x10)before i increase weight on this exercise.

single arm DB rows:
70lbsx8 each side
70lbsx10
70lbsx12
70lbsx10

12 reps is a PR but I don't do this exercise regularly. I'll keep it next week as it hit my back nicely. I do each rep so that it hits my sternum/lower chest. I think this is what finished off my forearms.

pushups 2 sets of 15 reps wide hand placement (****ing around)
i'm weak on pushups and will add them as an assistance exercise for triceps on upper body days. probably 5x10 and increase reps from there.

Comments

Workout felt good. I timed the SD properly this time and could definitely feel it during the deadlifts and rows.

weighed in at 185 and ate a ****ton of food after the workout. felt kind of bloated, calories back to normal today.

arms seem to be growing, will measure at the end of cycle. all muscles looking full and bodyfat holding steady or slightly lower.

nipple itching/pain has reduced, almost entirely gone - however the lump I had before cycle on the right side is getting smaller, i'd say it's lost about 25% of its size. it is not tender or sensitive. I guess the mild anti-e effect of the SD is helping it out. I don't think i'll need any estrogen control while on cycle but i may take low dose OTC ai afterwards to prevent a rebound.

no side effects. sexual function is normal on 'on' and 'off' days. sleeping a bit heavier than usual and that's it. little acne on face but i get that sometimes anyway.

tempted to bump to 20mg in the last 2 weeks but probably won't. save that for another cycle. all in all everything is going along smoothly and i'm enjoying the experience. tomorrow is overhead press day/upper body hypertrophy workout.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very nice. It is nice to see some results with so few pills needed.

Tagio

Awards
Friday September 4

Workout
BB Overhead press:
95x5
115x5
125x6

Pushups:
(i know, i know)
superset with
curls:
45x10
65x8
60x8
60x8
60x8
50x10

kettlebell OHP with 30lb kettlebell
5 sets of 8
left side weak and uncoordinated. right side i can rep out easily. will add this to bench day as well until i can easily rep the KB out for 15-20 on the left side.

twists against cable resistance, 4 sets varying weight. I do an explosive turn like a throw in martial arts, then a controlled negative. gets my obliques very sore usually.

cable triceps pulldown 4 sets of 5-10.

good productive workout. this is a totally new set of assistance exercises for me and it's all stuff i suck at but want to improve. so it's a bit humbling compared to my lower body workouts but i'll stick with it.

Comments

weighed 187 today. gaining muscle slowly but noticeably.

I'm very tempted to up the dose to 20mg(10 pre 10 post), or add 10-20mg pheraplex post-workout. I say this because the current dose is VERY mild. I am basically experiencing no side effects whatsoever, and noticeable but slow gains. any input on this is welcome - i'd like to push the strength a bit more.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Pretty expected. 20mg will really amp things up for you. Pulsing is usually done at a dose higher than the compound is normally run, for Superdrol this means 30 is ideal for a pulse, but with SD i think that 30 is enough for shutdown to accumulate more... 20mg should be pretty nice.

It is a testament to the strength of Superdrol that 3 pills a week can make noticeable improvements

Tagio

Awards
Pretty expected. 20mg will really amp things up for you. Pulsing is usually done at a dose higher than the compound is normally run, for Superdrol this means 30 is ideal for a pulse, but with SD i think that 30 is enough for shutdown to accumulate more... 20mg should be pretty nice.

It is a testament to the strength of Superdrol that 3 pills a week can make noticeable improvements
20 sounds tasty... save the p-plex for another cycle?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
yeah, SD is better for pulsing anyway. IMO do 20mg of SD, gauge shutdown and determine how long you want to go, pulsing can go beyond 4 weeks, just do a PCT that's appropriate for the shutdown. But even if you stick to 4 weeks, 20mg will make the 4 weeks much more productive

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
Friday September 4

Workout
BB Overhead press:
95x5
115x5
125x6

Pushups:
(i know, i know)
superset with
curls:
45x10
65x8
60x8
60x8
60x8
50x10

kettlebell OHP with 30lb kettlebell
5 sets of 8
left side weak and uncoordinated. right side i can rep out easily. will add this to bench day as well until i can easily rep the KB out for 15-20 on the left side.

twists against cable resistance, 4 sets varying weight. I do an explosive turn like a throw in martial arts, then a controlled negative. gets my obliques very sore usually.

cable triceps pulldown 4 sets of 5-10.

good productive workout. this is a totally new set of assistance exercises for me and it's all stuff i suck at but want to improve. so it's a bit humbling compared to my lower body workouts but i'll stick with it.

Comments

weighed 187 today. gaining muscle slowly but noticeably.

I'm very tempted to up the dose to 20mg(10 pre 10 post), or add 10-20mg pheraplex post-workout. I say this because the current dose is VERY mild. I am basically experiencing no side effects whatsoever, and noticeable but slow gains. any input on this is welcome - i'd like to push the strength a bit more.
Yeah, the 10mg 3x a week is pretty mild, but since you're only taking 30% of the usual dose you can try running it 3 times longer...just get your lipids checked.

Tagio

Awards
20mgs tomorrow. DOUBLE THE DOSAGE!!:mischievous:

i'm psyched. deadlift workout.

TDHAWKS

TDHAWKS

Awards
yeah, SD is better for pulsing anyway. IMO do 20mg of SD, gauge shutdown and determine how long you want to go, pulsing can go beyond 4 weeks, just do a PCT that's appropriate for the shutdown. But even if you stick to 4 weeks, 20mg will make the 4 weeks much more productive
When you pulsed SD, what did it look like it terms of dosage and days? I'm thinking of running it at 10mg for 3 weeks, but the sounds of a pulse are exciting me. Details please.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
20mgs tomorrow. DOUBLE THE DOSAGE!!:mischievous:

i'm psyched. deadlift workout.
The more superdrol you take the less deadlifts you are gonna want to do lol.

If you are going to up the dosage, you might want to get yourself some taurine... I got back pumps like crazy from Super... but I didn't pulse it. Interested to see how 20 mg treats ya.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
When you pulsed SD, what did it look like it terms of dosage and days? I'm thinking of running it at 10mg for 3 weeks, but the sounds of a pulse are exciting me. Details please.
I did 10mg preworkout, 4x a week for 3 weeks. The gains were very slow but it was certainly a good noticable boost beyond natty lifting. I'd recommend 20mg for pulsing it though, as I had no sides and i expect to have no sides pulsing even at 20-30mg.

TDHAWKS

TDHAWKS

Awards
I did 10mg preworkout, 4x a week for 3 weeks. The gains were very slow but it was certainly a good noticable boost beyond natty lifting. I'd recommend 20mg for pulsing it though, as I had no sides and i expect to have no sides pulsing even at 20-30mg.
Thanks for the reply. I was looking into a 20mg dose, m.w.f for 4 weeks. Would you suggest anything diff for pct on a pulse rather than 3 weeks straight at 10mg? I have nolva on hand, although I believe its only 3 weeks worth, and I can grab a natty when the time comes.

Gonzogo

Awards
hmm.
10mg SD ed vs. 20mg eod. Same total Dosage. Whats the better way to go?

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
hmm.
I have a possible way of you answering this for yourself! Are your meals and your workouts 100% in order? Have you got your bodyfat down to where it should be? Do you have a SERM on hand or simply OTC? For example, I love to go to the gym to workout 6 days a week but my business can get in the way of workouts and screw up my meals as well. Therefore I enjoy pulsing, providing me more forgiveness while ON cycle. Just a thought!

Tagio

Awards
Monday September 8

20mg: 10 w hour pre, 10 post workout

Workout

Warmup: powerclean, squat clean, front squats, up to 60 kilos (132lb) for a few doubles

Deadlifts, conventional
warmups
225x5
275x3
315x3
365x4

high-bar rock bottom squats
warmups
185x8
185x8
185x8
185x8

shrugs
105lb dbs
15,15, 12 reps (left hand grip ended 3rd set)

Comments
nice workout. have been stronger on the deadlifts but that was 8-10 lbs heavier then. I feel like the reduced calories on non-workout days are still holding back some of the strength gains I could be getting from this training/cycle. But I am gaining muscle on the upper body without getting fatter so I guess it's all good. shoulders and forearms continuing to swell up slowly.

first day at 20mg dosage, feels the same since only half of it was pre-wo.

sides: nipples getting sore on 2nd non-dosing day. i think estrogen rebounds a bit on the 2nd day off which only happens once a week. will need some AI when cycle is over, but nothing near as serious as what i experienced on havoc. very minor acne on face (i get mild acne even when not on cycle but this is slightly more than usual). no other sides. no longer feeling lethargic on off days.

overall things are going well if not spectacularly. looking forward to seeing what results 20mg will bring compared to 10.

Tagio

Awards
hmm.
well i'm only up to 20mg today.. but so far pulsing this has a completely different 'feel' than the straight cycles i did of havoc and h-drol. i feel like my hormones bounce back on my days off as opposed to getting more and more screwed up like they do on a straight cycle..

Gonzogo

Awards
I have a possible way of you answering this for yourself! Are your meals and your workouts 100% in order? Have you got your bodyfat down to where it should be? Do you have a SERM on hand or simply OTC? For example, I love to go to the gym to workout 6 days a week but my business can get in the way of workouts and screw up my meals as well. Therefore I enjoy pulsing, providing me more forgiveness while ON cycle. Just a thought!
Same here, I like to workout 5days/w.
If nothing gets in the way, do you take 6 times a week SD? I mean, that would be more a straight, than a pulse cycle. Or do you take it only every other train? Sometimes I train 5 days in a row. Sometimes every other day... what shedule should I do in this case?

Tagio

Awards
Wednesday September 9
10mg pre, 10mg post workout

Workout

Powerclean/powerjerk
60 kilos/132lbs several singles
182lbs 2 singles
100kilos/220lbs 2 singles

Bench
140x3
160x3
180x7(pr)
135x8
135x8
135x8
135x8
135x8

DB rows:
75lb db
x8
x10
x12(pr)
x14(pr)
x10
x10

kettlebell overhead press (one arm at a time)
25lb KB
x8
x10
x12
x12
x15
x10
x10

big improvement over last week, left side still a bit unstable.

pullups
x5
x10
x8
x5(fried from db rows)
workout over

Comments

20mg really works. I was strong on all my upper body lifts and hit PRs for reps on the assistance work. arms, shoulders, traps all showing some increase in size.

my pre-existing gyno is hurting a bit though it doesn't seem to be growing. the nipples and lumps are not sensitive but ache a little bit at random times during the day, both on and off days. i'm tempted to throw in ATD at 25mg/night to make sure everything stays kosher. i'm gonna order some letro and run that on its own after this cycle is over to see what happens.

little lethargic outside the gym, libido is actually up a bit, but feeling good overall and definitely growing some muscle.

tomorrow, friday the 11th, is a squat workout. I'm getting back into olympic lifting after meeting a few oly lifters at my gym and will probably do an oly lifting style workout - snatch, clean and jerk, then squats as per 5/3/1, then some light upper body assistance. my overhead press day will also be changed to jerks as the main exercise, with other lifts remaining pretty much the same.