PH/DS - AnabolicMinds.com

PH/DS

Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.

PH/DS

i was wondering to ph/ds really work? or is it pretty much just syking your self out. cuz i notice that when people take them they work out harder and eat cleaner. that is perfect conditions to build more muscle with out them. i have a friend that plays football in college and he eats like crazy and ive seen him put on 10lbs in 3 weeks of soid muscle. there are alot of forums that say they work and there are alot sayin there bs. so i decided to post my own forum. if there are any that actually work i would like to know. thanx in advance

Stats
    5'10"  193 lbs.

Prohormones aren't sugar pills - you actually do see results. The reason because people work their asses off harder when on steroids just goes to show that steroids aren't a magic pill and do require hard work and dedication to see results from them. If you have a ****ty diet and lame workout routine, then steroids won't do ****. Also, 10 pounds of MUSCLE in three weeks? - Yeah right.... Maybe 3 pounds of muscle and 7 pounds of fat.
    Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.

I'm kind of in the same boat trying to wade through all the bull shot! I've tried some products on buy steroids.com that were a joke at my expense. I wish I could find out from people that have actually used the prohormones if you actually see results. I am waiting on a shipment of maxodrol from pharmapro but from what I'm hearing on some of these forums I think I got jipped again. Side note I just joined this site and for the most part all of the members on here seem very knolegable so I'm sure someone will streer us in the right direction!
    •   

Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.

Even though I don't post much on this site (although I'm always on) I think that there are enough threads to prove that they do work. Real gear works too. But PH/DS are a cheaper and less scary route for people to take (no injecting) I've done some PH cycles and have seen results but a lot of what you get out of it is what you put in (hard work and especially eating healthy and monitoring your calories). Its not a waist of time and money as long as you take the right precautions and do enough research before choosing and starting a cycle. This is the best website by far with the most helpful people that I have found. And I SERIOUSLY doubt your friend put on 10lbs of solid muscle in three weeks. IF he did then he wasn't being honest with you and he probably had some PHriendly help

long story short they work as long as you work. and READ UP on things first. Don't be the idiot that ends up in the hospital or sick b/c they didn't do the research.
    Last edited by n8te; 08-31-2009 at 09:35 AM. Reason: added clarity
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by radiojoe30 View Post
    I'm kind of in the same boat trying to wade through all the bull shot! I've tried some products on buy steroids.com that were a joke at my expense. I wish I could find out from people that have actually used the prohormones if you actually see results. I am waiting on a shipment of maxodrol from pharmapro but from what I'm hearing on some of these forums I think I got jipped again. Side note I just joined this site and for the most part all of the members on here seem very knolegable so I'm sure someone will streer us in the right direction!
    stop buying ph/ps from out of magazines, would ya?

If they didn't work, they wouldn't be a multi million dollar industry.

They work.

But, hard work and proper diet and supports are ESSENTIAL or else you'll prolly just get fat, grow ti_s and feel like sh_t.
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by superhulk9989 View Post
    i was wondering to ph/ds really work? or is it pretty much just syking your self out. cuz i notice that when people take them they work out harder and eat cleaner. that is perfect conditions to build more muscle with out them. i have a friend that plays football in college and he eats like crazy and ive seen him put on 10lbs in 3 weeks of soid muscle. there are alot of forums that say they work and there are alot sayin there bs. so i decided to post my own forum. if there are any that actually work i would like to know. thanx in advance
    are they a waste of time, well, depends on how you look at it. in my experience ph/ps are a good gateway to AAS. i have always had a hard time understanding how i can take something for a short period of time (3 to 4 weeks) and expect to keep most of the gains. now i will admit that everytime i decided to cut too soon after a ph/ps cycle i lost almost, if not all of what i put on, this was a mistake. but even so, a SD or PP cycle only put on about 3 to 4 keepable lbs. and at the expense of liver stress. now i do think people in general freak out too much when it comes to liver stress, the liver is one of only a few organs the will heal in time, but my situation is a bit different due to liver damage from earlier in life (non ps/ph related). If i ever run another cycle it will be used to jump start a AAS cycle or at a low dose for like 6 weeks.........