real or not???

superhulk9989

Awards
i was wondering to ph/ds really work? or is it pretty much just syking your self out. cuz i notice that when people take them they work out harder and eat cleaner. that is perfect conditions to build more muscle with out them. i have a friend that plays football in college and he eats like crazy and ive seen him put on 10lbs in 3 weeks of soid muscle. there are alot of forums that say they work and there are alot sayin there bs. so i decided to post my own forum. if there are any that actually work i would like to know. thanx in advance

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
depends on dosage, diet, and PCT. Some look like they work and then you lose what you gained during PCT.

whoismikeford

Awards
i gained 15lbs in a month and have the same bf percentage, no prohormones or anything, some would consider that a successful cycle lol, and i tried a ph and didnt gain a pound (trifecta stack by LG) because well, i didnt eat enough, EAT TO GROW, if u dont eat, youre not going to grow, but prohormones can definately HELP u pack on some muscle quick, im trying h-drol now ill post back in a month n let you know how that went

liftin4fun

Awards
  • Established
The trifecta stack is worthless. Yes, when you hit a plateau run a cycle of superdrol or phera plex. You will see instant results.

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
HAHAHAH. they work. and they work to mess your ass up too. their not majic pills tho, you do need a clean diet and a good workout regime while on them.

ktatro1

ktatro1

Awards
  • Established
I just added 90 lbs to my leg press PR after a week and a half of Epi....while below maintainance calories, at the end of a full day of school and work, right after my girl and I split.....they work rofl.

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
ktatro, congrats on that. i know from personal expierance its hard to keep weight up after a split with the girl.