Which is causing gyno to flare up?!?!

Nova1723

Awards
Ok out of these which is causing my gyno to flare?

H-drol
Phera
Bold
Sdrol
XTren
E-Stane

I was doing CEL's M-drol, X-Tren, and M14ADD and that's when I felt the gyno flare up again where it first began back in '04 after using the original M1T and then it went away and now its back after using those but I stopped that stack about a month ago and now its driving me nuts... I have lumps under the nipples hard fatty tissue that is super sensitive and I don't know what is causing it... currently I'm using Molecular Developments stack of (EQ-Jet, Testa-Jet, and Halo-Jet)... I'm currently using SERM's - Cabergoline, and Arimidex to get it to "un-flare" but its only been a week using both of those.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
you ran

H-drol
Phera
Bold
Sdrol
XTren
E-Stane

ALL AT THE SAME TIME? maybe i read it wrong but it seems to me you stacked them all together?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
outta all of them id say estane or Xtren

estane because of the half life you can get a slight rebound.

Xtren because lets face it, minimal conversion to target hormone and as much as you say it wont aromatize i believe that to be untrue with my experience in it.

MikeMagz

Awards
You're running 3 hormones at the same time? And you're curious to as why you're flaring up? Ran alone, at a reasonable dose, the chances of a gyno flare up can be avoided and usually doesn't happen. But when you start runnin 2 especially 3 then you're really makin estrogen go crazy and you're inviting gyno. I would NEVER run 3 at the same time. Maybe 2. But you totally put your natural hormone production in chaos. This isn't candy. Don't put a prohormone ****tail together thinking that more is better. Low dose gradually to higher dose always succeeds in the end.

If it doesn't subside within 2-3 weeks then don't hesitate to see a doctor for nolvadex.

MikeMagz

Awards
outta all of them id say estane or Xtren

estane because of the half life you can get a slight rebound.

Xtren because lets face it, minimal conversion to target hormone and as much as you say it wont aromatize i believe that to be untrue with my experience in it.
X-tren might not aromatize specifically, but it still cause hormone levels to shift and in result causes more estrogen to be produced..like with all prohormones. X-tren is just very powerful so the side effects can range from minimal to severe in some. Sure does add lean mass/strength though

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
to be honest i havent found these trens as powerfull as they said, not to say i dont like it, just really didnt find it strong IMO its kinda weak.

i think PPLEX is MUCH stronger IMO much better for lean gains as well as mass

mredn1

Awards
Spawn (e-stane and tren) is notorious as a gyno maker so those would be the cause imo

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
wait..what was your most recent cycle? it wasnt all of them was it?

and even if it was mdrol, m14add, and xtren than thats still ridic to stack em. gyno was kinda enevidable on something like that. whered you get the idea to stack all that?

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok out of these which is causing my gyno to flare?

H-drol
Phera
Bold
Sdrol
XTren
E-Stane

I was doing CEL's M-drol, X-Tren, and M14ADD and that's when I felt the gyno flare up again where it first began back in '04 after using the original M1T and then it went away and now its back after using those but I stopped that stack about a month ago and now its driving me nuts... I have lumps under the nipples hard fatty tissue that is super sensitive and I don't know what is causing it... currently I'm using Molecular Developments stack of (EQ-Jet, Testa-Jet, and Halo-Jet)...

Wait... you've run SIX different steroids in the last few months... and you want someone to narrow down which ONE is causing your bitch tits?

I'm currently using SERM's - Cabergoline, and Arimidex to get it to "un-flare" but its only been a week using both of those.
Are you insinuating that Cabergoline and Arimidex are... SERMs? Yeah, 'cause they're not. And you're using them with the THREE steroids you mentioned?

I've seen way too many of these types of threads by new members lately... but this one just might take the cake. You have absolutely no idea what you're doing. If you want to do the best thing for yourself, stop everything you're doing hormonally and go see a medical doctor or an endocrinologist NOW.

This thread deserves the following...

Wait for it...

WTF.gif

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
he's not posted in ages, think hes dead?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Wow what a ****ed up thread

Kids, don't stack stupid amounts of **** together and get gyno

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
he's not posted in ages, think hes dead?
LMFAO. I dont know if its because im up late at night and **** gets funny, but i literally laughed out loud at the dry humor on this one!!

and I think Unreal just summed this whole thread up for us lol!!

is there a poll where we can vote this funniest, most ****ed up thread of the week?!? id put my vote in haha! between rubbering, unreal, and chub this makes for a great read!