8 week m1t cycle

1. Registered User
    Answers

8 week m1t cycle

anyone try any thing like this? i was thinking of a 8 week cycle using a 4AD/1,4AD transdermal ed with 20mg of m1t used 2 days on 2 days off (split into 2 10mg doses). always had a propensity for longer cycles and thinking this might avoid the heavy m1t shutdown but would it be in system long enough for gains?

2. Registered User
    Answers

Shutdown occurs within the first week, no matter what dose. 20mg for 8 weeks might be overkill. I suggest 10mg ED. I don't know why you would take it every other day, since it doesn't last that long in the body.
  3. Registered User
    Answers

Do you think the gains for phs would be worth it vs the shutdown for 8 weeks?
    Also isn't the norm to use methylated orals for 4-6 weeks max?
    I wouldn't use your stack for 8 weeks unless I were using real steroid injectables and limit orals to 4 weeks for a jump start.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

And I hardly think a 2day on 2day off regime is going to help in anyway w/regards to HPTA shutdown.
  5. Registered User
    Answers

I know what you guys are saying, my thoughts were that if the rule of thumb is to be off as long as you're on, the 2 on 2 off would satisfy this and perhaps avoid the HPTA shutdown all together and minumize liver toxicity. It would still be equal to 4 weeks on just spread out over 8. Just an idea that hit and wondered if anyone had tried it. Last cycle was 3 weeks and strength gains kept comming but weight gains all came in first 5 days.
  6. Registered User
    Answers

i don't think there is any way possible to avoid the suppression. you may only be using m1t for 4 weeks, but you will still have it in your system for 8 weeks anyways, so i don't really think it would make a difference.
  7. Registered User
    Answers

8 weeks m1t is a little long in my book. A four week cycle will be all you can stand. Try it, you will see. M1t is harsh ****. On/Off every 2 days for 8 long weeks is rreally a bad idea as well. Unless your goal is to have a screwed up endocrine system.

Since you are stacking it you could run 10-15mg ed for four weeks and see massive gains. With a proper PCT you can and will keep a large portion. I know i did it with 2on/2off/3on. At 3 weeks i had enough of the sides but plenty of gains.

Just use a basic cycle. These guys really know what they are doing on AM. I was skeptical and thought i was smarter than these guys. I was wrong. You should listen to the moderators every word. Do a search on each moderator and take their advice that they have posted too many times too post again. They will not steer you wrong.

Sorry, i got carried away for a second. Not flaming you, just preaching about the fine information that has been posted here on AM.
  8. Registered User
    Answers

If you want to do a long cycle, you can do 8 weeks transdermal and do M1T for the last four weeks. Some say do it at the beginning, but i say do it at the end of the cycle, so you get a full synergystic effect with the transdermals working at full force as well.

Or you could space on off periods throughout the 8 weeks and use a higher dosage (20mg), first two weeks transdermal only then do 2on/2off/2on and start PCT.

A lower dosage of m1t should be used if you plan on going for longer periods than 2 weeks.
  9. Registered User
    Answers

Ok guys, i do appreciate your advice. It sound like it may be best to stick with the tried and true method. I'm just always looking for a better mouse trap I guess and was hopeing to get the benies without the negitives. Guess I'll repeat the last cycle I did, 3 weeks at 20mg (I'm 6'4" and 255). Hope this one will finish better then last, had to skip PCT as I wound up in ER with a severe kidney infection and couldn't eat or hardly get out of bed for a week, dropped 12 lb in 5 days on zero calorie diet and 102 plus fever. Got 5 back and ready to go at it again now.
  10. Registered User
    Answers

I think it needs to be looked as more than just 'shutdown' sure after a week of m1t LH output is reduced, but the tests are still primed to produce. So recovery is faster after a 2 week cycle rather than a 6 week cycle. Even though LH output is reduced within days of starting m1t.
  11. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by azgymrat
    Hope this one will finish better then last, had to skip PCT as I wound up in ER with a severe kidney infection and couldn't eat or hardly get out of bed for a week, dropped 12 lb in 5 days on zero calorie diet and 102 plus fever. Got 5 back and ready to go at it again now.
    Another candidate for the Darwinian Award?
  12. Board Supporter
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Rokdog
  13. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Rokdog
    Now sure this comment is worth responding to, but perhaps you think doing PCT with Nolva when your kidneys have you that sick is a good idea. If so, if you find yourself in that situation then go for it - good luck though. Personally I'll accept the loses and get through the antibiotics (which were a mentholated sulfa drug) and go on from there. Also there was no relation between the m1t and the kidney problem, they speculate it was from a stone moving around and wrecking havoc.
  14. Board Supporter
    Answers

Now sure this comment is worth responding to, but perhaps you think doing PCT with Nolva when your kidneys have you that sick is a good idea. If so, if you find yourself in that situation then go for it - good luck though. Personally I'll accept the loses and get through the antibiotics (which were a mentholated sulfa drug) and go on from there. Also there was no relation between the m1t and the kidney problem, they speculate it was from a stone moving around and wrecking havoc.
    I think he had the thought the kidney issues were related to the m-1-t. I thought that as well, couldn't believe you'd want to risk another problem using m-1-t if that was the case.

Since it is not, good luck!

A
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Answers

M1T is a compound to be used cautiously, however it is not to blame for every medical condition that everyone experiences while on it.
  16. Registered User
    Answers

I take it back. My comment was directed at your willingness to start another cycle with a known kidney problem. If your doctor prescribed a mentholated sulfa drug, he was probably worried that the infection had traveled to your prostate. If your healthy, then go for it. But I"m with Mr. Cricket on the cycle. I think you will find that 8 weeks M1T is too long. Good luck to you.
  17. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by houseman
    I think he had the thought the kidney issues were related to the m-1-t. I thought that as well, couldn't believe you'd want to risk another problem using m-1-t if that was the case.

Since it is not, good luck!

A
    That was my thought originally too but the Doc shot that down when I suggested it. Did a search and asked for input but no one seemed to be able to relate it to any experience. Just bad timing I guess although if it were to re-occur with a second cycle of m1t I'll have a couple of grams to sell or trade. Sure would hate to think I'm dying again cuz it sucked the big one. Sorry if I got defensive but my ex-wife had me convinced I'd already evolved - from a jackass into a dick and change is always difficult.
  18. She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

anyone try any thing like this? i was thinking of a 8 week cycle using a 4AD/1,4AD transdermal ed with 20mg of m1t used 2 days on 2 days off (split into 2 10mg doses). always had a propensity for longer cycles and thinking this might avoid the heavy m1t shutdown but would it be in system long enough for gains?
    I personally think the cycle has potential. It will not starve off any HPTA suppression in any way, because the 4AD/1,4AD trans will be suppressive on top of the M1T, but it should be a lot better on the liver than M1T ed for 8 weeks. I origionally thought that M1T had a very short half life, but I'm not so sure anymore because for the first 3 days of my PCT I was still getting wicked pumps and great strength. You might wanna take it every day for the first week, and then go to 2 days on, 2 off. I'd be interested in the cycle log
  19. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by supersoldier
    I personally think the cycle has potential. It will not starve off any HPTA suppression in any way, because the 4AD/1,4AD trans will be suppressive on top of the M1T, but it should be a lot better on the liver than M1T ed for 8 weeks. I origionally thought that M1T had a very short half life, but I'm not so sure anymore because for the first 3 days of my PCT I was still getting wicked pumps and great strength. You might wanna take it every day for the first week, and then go to 2 days on, 2 off. I'd be interested in the cycle log
    Perhaps that may be worth trying? Kinda frontload it the first week. Got a few days left before I've been off for the 3 weeks I was on, maybe a 4 weeker with that patern and see where it leaves me. Also, because of the kidney thing I didn't do the usual PCT and while I dumped a ton of weight first 5 day's (maybe 1000 cals. for those 5 days total) this was my second rotation back in the gym and only off by 3 reps on heavy sets (315 for 7 reps instead of 10 on incline bench) so strength wise no PCT hasn't devistated me like I was afraid it would. Would never recomend skipping it, perhaps just the law of individual differences.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Recovery after a 2 week m1t cycle?
    By Comrade Flynn in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-06-2004, 06:54 PM
  2. one week m1t cycle?
    By bj mun in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-06-2004, 12:34 PM
  3. Nolvadex ON 2nd week of 2 week M1T cycle
    By CEDeoudes59 in forum Anabolics