h-drol vs epi (pulsed)

groverino

Awards
I'm stocking up my war chest with some products while they're still available. I'm on an epi pulse right now. Just finished the 3rd week at 20mg 3x a week and I'm feeling great. Strength is way up, libido is incredible. For future use, I'm trying to decide between a couple bottles of h-drol or more epi. Is there any risk in multiple epi pulses? I will be running absolutely nothing again until the spring. I'm running the same epi pulse as CROWLER did with PCS on my off days and for PCT. My biggest concern with epi is rebound gyno. Anyway, for future use considering risk vs gains, cost, simplicity of pct, would you folks recommend I stick with epi pulses, or give h-drol a run. I know opinions will vary, many factors involved. Just looking for opinions. I like to keep things simple. No SERM if possible, lowest dose possible. Thanks.

trackstud100m

Awards
  • Established
I'm stocking up my war chest with some products while they're still available. I'm on an epi pulse right now. Just finished the 3rd week at 20mg 3x a week and I'm feeling great. Strength is way up, libido is incredible. For future use, I'm trying to decide between a couple bottles of h-drol or more epi. Is there any risk in multiple epi pulses? I will be running absolutely nothing again until the spring. I'm running the same epi pulse as CROWLER did with PCS on my off days and for PCT. My biggest concern with epi is rebound gyno. Anyway, for future use considering risk vs gains, cost, simplicity of pct, would you folks recommend I stick with epi pulses, or give h-drol a run. I know opinions will vary, many factors involved. Just looking for opinions. I like to keep things simple. No SERM if possible, lowest dose possible. Thanks.
No SERM, thats not keeping things simple.

groverino

Awards
Getting letters from customs for importing "research chems" is also not keeping things simple. i researched the hell out of what I'm doing before starting. I read every log and results thread I could find, as well as "how to pulse orals" etc. Am I taking a risk not having a SERM? Sure thing, but it is a caculated risk. Anyway, thanks for your reply that contained absolutely nothing to do with my question.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I bought a SERM with my epi cycle - I ran epi 30/30/40/40/50/60 and saw no shutdown or negative sides outside of some minor dry joints and very minor and brief headaches. It's always good to have a SERM even if you don't intend on using it.

groverino

Awards
I bought a SERM with my epi cycle - I ran epi 30/30/40/40/50/60 and saw no shutdown or negative sides outside of some minor dry joints and very minor and brief headaches. It's always good to have a SERM even if you don't intend on using it.
Yeah, I know I'm rolling the dice by not having a SERM around. If I'm able to find a domestic source I'll get one. Just not crazy about importing stuff. I was unable to find any posts where people had issues with a pulse. I decided to hit a hopefully happy medium by using PCS on my off days and in PCT. There are those who believe that novla can crush estrogen too much after epi, resulting in an increased chance of rebound gyno. I'm not going over 20mg 3 x week. So far it's been awesome. If it bites me in the ass it's my own fault.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I know I'm rolling the dice by not having a SERM around. If I'm able to find a domestic source I'll get one. Just not crazy about importing stuff. I was unable to find any posts where people had issues with a pulse. I decided to hit a hopefully happy medium by using PCS on my off days and in PCT. There are those who believe that novla can crush estrogen too much after epi, resulting in an increased chance of rebound gyno. I'm not going over 20mg 3 x week. So far it's been awesome. If it bites me in the ass it's my own fault.
Are you in the US? There are definitely some domestic sources. Epi has serm and AI like properties so you'd want to avoid something that would crush your E levels even further as Epi does that while on. Epi doesn't aromitize either so you shouldn't have to worry about gyno popping up.

I would just save PCS for your PCT. I don't see a need to run that on cycle.

You could also do a mini cycle. Just dose at 20/20/20 and run PCS for a week or two.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am not a fan of pulsing.....just do a cycle if you are going to mess with steroids. And as mentioned a SERM is always a good way to go and ca be had for research without any importation if you are in the US.

Epistane can cause gyno though, any steroid has that potential. (Though the worry with epi seems to be more after the fact)

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I am not a fan of pulsing.....just do a cycle if you are going to mess with steroids. And as mentioned a SERM is always a good way to go and ca be had for research without any importation if you are in the US.

Epistane can cause gyno though, any steroid has that potential. (Though the worry with epi seems to be more after the fact)
Yea I agree. I don't think epi is good for pulsing. If you're going to do it at all you might as well do it all the way. I haven't seen any gyno....but I know that it could happen if you don't do something to control the estro rebound since epi crushes it while on.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea I agree. I don't think epi is good for pulsing. If you're going to do it at all you might as well do it all the way. I haven't seen any gyno....but I know that it could happen if you don't do something to control the estro rebound since epi crushes it while on.
I have just seen it on some of the boards of this "rebound gyno" like you said possibly due to the MOA of Epi and how low it crushes estrogen. I have run it twice with no problems (on stacked the other....basically solo) but I always use a SERM too.

groverino

Awards

Epistane can cause gyno though, any steroid has that potential. (Though the worry with epi seems to be more after the fact)[/QUOT

I'm in Canada so it complicates things a bit.

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
I have just seen it on some of the boards of this "rebound gyno" like you said possibly due to the MOA of Epi and how low it crushes estrogen. I have run it twice with no problems (on stacked the other....basically solo) but I always use a SERM too.
what SERM do you use?

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
I like Torem but have used Nolva with good results as well.
i am in the process of getting my pct together for my first cycle with epi, but i am having a hard time finding a reliable place to get a serm...??

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Epistane can cause gyno though, any steroid has that potential. (Though the worry with epi seems to be more after the fact)[/QUOT

I'm in Canada so it complicates things a bit.
There are Canadian research companies.....