True Life: I'm on Steroids

rdugan95

rdugan95

Awards
anyone seen this episode on MTV? with the gay guy who ends up taking 3 cycles worth of steroids and still looks like a 14 year old boy then tries killing himself? I don't even know what to make of this guy...

MHA

Awards
  • Established
I was that one! He talks about how he can't get the same results with out them and he look skiny azz he11!

But I think he just uses them to loose weight don't he? Cause on the show he gets off for a while and gets fat so he goes back on.

CodeMayne

Awards
That episode is a joke, it's because of things like this that people think steroids r so awful cuz ****gots like him don't do any research and don't know what the F there putting in there body.......

rdugan95

rdugan95

Awards
pretty sure he was trying to bulk, after an entire cycle he gained like 1 inch on his chest. looked exactly the same, said he woke up one morning and decided to end his life. I wouldnt be surprised if it was staged or something

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
MTV, setting the standards as always. just like my sweet 16... i'm so happy i stopped tuning in to that channel.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
MTV, setting the standards as always. just like my sweet 16... i'm so happy i stopped tuning in to that channel.
I HATED that episode. Oh and we actully watched it in class (Nutrition in Sports and Excercise) as if it were a real look at steroids WTF. At one point they are showing needles in some montages and theyw ere showing insulin pins and another one of those extra large syringes :(

spartan300

Awards
my favorite part was when the gay dude was at the club and got pissed off goes something like better hope i don't roid rage on ur ass lol

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It should have read True Life: Im an idiot taking steroids who doesn't know WTF Im doing

nparisi

nparisi

Awards
  • Established
I think they've done two of them, I saw the one with the gay guy as well but I love the one where the kid(some aspiring fitness model) says he feels like zues while he's about to do a set on some HS machine.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
That episode is a joke, it's because of things like this that people think steroids r so awful cuz ****gots like him don't do any research and don't know what the F there putting in there body.......
Wow!
I agree that the guy was well under educated about the use of performance enhancing drugs but to toss mindless, pathetic words around like 'fa@@ot', hmmmm, makes me question your ability to think outside the box....

As you were!

Legacykid

Awards
  • Established
I saw this one, the kid who wanted to be on the cover of muscle n fitness, he didnt look well rounded muscle wise, if you know what I mean, you can tell these people dont know what they are doing because they think its the answer, not something to help get to their goal faster.
An when the gay guy says im gunna roid rage on their ass.. was the funniest thing ever, wish it was on youtube

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
loll man that was a bad episode i hated it as well, very village

Libertarian

Awards
  • Established
As long as gear remains as easily accessible as it is now, I don't care much that the public image is so negative. Whatever keeps AAS from becoming mainstream makes it easier for users to stay ahead of the curve ;).

MHA

Awards
  • Established
I'm watchin the perfect body one with the power lifter that says he don't juice, what you think? He's like 240 and lean and then he was only 19. I think now he's a pro cause I think I saw him in a pro competition

xink

Awards
  • Established
I haven't seen that one, but the best one I saw was about plastic surgery and featured some douche back that had a decent upper body but ****ing CHICKEN legs and had implants put into his calves! LOL... At the end of the episode he ran around a bar showing off his calves and everyone they interviewed was like - "WTF?!?!" And a bunch of girls were extremely turned-off.

Too funny...

citystreets

Banned
Awards
  • Established
wtf was that peter douche injecting into his ab? slin? GH?

insanity1

Awards
soooo pathetic, all those guys are dumbasses, im bigger and leaner then all of them and im all natural so far, people are so stupid thats all there is to it!

hard iron

hard iron

Awards
  • Established

so has anybody read this idiots book yet? about Dan Clark or "nitro" from American Gladiators and how steroids just completely ruined his life? haha what a V_gina.