1-TREN only placebo/fake? No gains?

E

eXinCe

Awards
i found this on thesupplementrating.com

Just like the 1-T that Primordial hypes, this product is no where close to other ph's! Save your money and look elsewhere. When you look on other sites and see who is leaving reviews, they are from Jim (owner of PP), Josh who is a partial rep. It is a joke!
is 1-TREN a good ph or should i safe my money for other ones ?

thx
exince

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
ive heard many positive reviews on it, but for the price i would go elsewhere. not to mention its transdermal.....i wouldnt want to be bumping uglies with my girl and that sh!t get on her

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yah,....... same. Trans are a bad mixed with Ph.
anyone seen the episode on HOUSE where the dad was using test cream and it rubbed of on the kids?

M

Medic93

Awards
Well I hope that's not the case. Jst ordered 2 of em to give em a try. I should have em this week and plan to start them nxt week.

kbtoy31

kbtoy31

Awards
  • Established
Well I hope that's not the case. Jst ordered 2 of em to give em a try. I should have em this week and plan to start them nxt week.
i never used any Transdermal PH's however I did use PP's Sustain Alpha after an AAS cycle, a very suppresive one at that. And that stuff worked like a charm brought me back quicker (I think) than Clomid and Nolva. I really want to try their 1-tren and if I had the money I would buy the case since they're discontinuing the stuff. I would however watch rubbing it off on anyone.

I would rub it on my inner thighs, balls, upper chest, and back. I had to have my girl rub it on my back but I would have her wash her hands right off.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, and we all know that House is an excellent source to get your medical questions answered... WTF?

I would venture to say that the person writing the review is either; 1.) a competitor; or, 2.) someone who sucks the balls of another competitor (fan boy).

Pp is as legit as they come, period.
anyone seen the episode on HOUSE where the dad was using test cream and it rubbed of on the kids?

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hey it can hapen, u spray some one u and a femal shortly after come in contect with ur skin... it will soread onto her.

but product wise.... never tried it but the reviews on it are good from what i see.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I picked up quite a few of their products(1-T Tren included) and have pretty good faith in their products without using their TDs yet. Picked up some BA, Creapure, and BCAAs also.

I do plan on using the 1-T Tren when I know for a fact my contact will be at a minimum. So it will take some planning but I think it will def be worth it.

Like others have stated there are "haters" out there.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i found this on thesupplementrating.com

is 1-TREN a good ph or should i safe my money for other ones ?

thx
exince
There are plenty of documented logs and reviews in regard to our 1-T Tren product that I've compiled in our subforum here on AM. There are haters everywhere, so I'm not surprised at all. There's an old saying of wisdom that holds true everyday: "Believe none of what you hear; half of what you read; and all of what you see." Think about it. ;)

Many of our products such as 1-T Tren and 1-T are comprised of numerous ingredients to make them a more "complete" product. We've designed them to not only be safer in terms of hepatic stress (through topical delivery), but also to help mitigate potential side effects (i.e hairloss, loss of libido). So when many people look at the price, they often overlook these factors. We work hard to deliver complete and effective quality products.

I always do stress the importance of potential contact transmission if you are using any topical-based product. Hand washing is very important as well after application.

We have the following deal going on right now as we're discontinuing our 1-T Tren. Only about 100 bottles left...

Make sure you all get in on this before it's gone!! :D

To keep things fair, we are keeping the price of the single bottles of 1-T Tren
the same at $79.95 (a months supply).

For those that want to stock up, we are offering a 20% discount on the 1-T Tren Case and 1-T Tren Twin Pack.

Click the link below to order while you still can:

The time has come folks. The final days of 1-T TREN are here.

Let me know if you have any additional questions. :)

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Take it from someone who's worked in Emergency Medicine for the last 10 years; "House" if far from reality, or any type of resourceful medical information.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
gettingully1

gettingully1

Awards
I have had mixed results with PP though I still suspect they are a fantastic company (I just returned 2 bottles of 1-t, the original for a refund so we will see how fantastic they are).

Sustain Alpha and the Testosterone Recovery Stack was the best PCT product(s) I have ever used, hands down. It's the only product I've used where I actually got stronger during PCT and felt great. Libido has always been a problem for me post cycle and the sustain alpha worked like a charm.

I also ran dermacrine as a base with m-drol and had great results. More recently I just finished a 1-t cycle, 6 weeks, and was not impressed at all, especially given the amount of money I forked out. Hence, why I am asking for a refund. I will continue to buy PP's products because i think he's an innovator and stands by his claims. I will update the forum to see how they handle the return.